Has LPSG turned you into an exhibitionist?

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First the requisite background info. I had never shown my cock to anyone (still a virgin) before joining this site cause I thought it was small. I posted pics with aprehension and was delighted to discover I was big. I was ashamed of my cock before but I now love showing it off here. Now I find myself posting more and more pics thanks to everyone's great comments. 40 pics in 3 weeks! So my question is, has people's positive comments on LPSG turned you into an exhibitionist? Were you shy before joining or has it made you even more of an exhibitionist?

• Love
Reactions: LewdKiwi_

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I'm so glad that LPSG has improved your self image. I can't help but wonder why you thought you were small. Apparenlty you hadn't seen many cocks before and was going by the joes that "Every guy has a 12 rto 14 inch penis." Great joke material. No truth. I thought I wanted a 12 inch penis until I saw one and realized how big it really is.

The LPSG has helped my self image. I was average barely when a little younger and still count within the range of average. But I thought I had the smallest dick in the whole wide earth. Then on Mesurrection I realized how small dicks can really be.

So yes. My self image has greatly improved by being here.

I've looked at your pics and commented on one or two before this post. You look great.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First the requisite background info. I had never shown my cock to anyone (still a virgin) before joining this site cause I thought it was small. I posted pics with aprehension and was delighted to discover I was big. I was ashamed of my cock before but I now love showing it off here. Now I find myself posting more and more pics thanks to everyone's great comments. 40 pics in 3 weeks! So my question is, has people's positive comments on LPSG turned you into an exhibitionist? Were you shy before joining or has it made you even more of an exhibitionist?

Yes, ... a girl I was seeing (having outrageously great sex with), got me into video'ing myself. Was already here, and started to post some videos, and although I knew I was an oddity, was shocked at the response... a bit off topic, and I'm not slouch in the size department, but unwarranted response. So I kept making more, and will do so in the near future again (new cam).

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, not really. I'm not so much an exhibitionist, as someone afflicted by attacks of "what the hell," so the pics are LPSG exclusives.

A.K.A. "Collector's Items" - mail in 5000 boxtops, and get the set!

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only on this site. If you notice, going chronologically, my pictures get more and more experimental as time goes on. The amount of positive comments I've gotten since first opening up my gallery was unprecedented and I do admit that they did raise my confidence a bit :wink:. But they haven't caused me to consciously flaunt anything in public, and I'm not an exhibitionist.

Sure, thousands of people have seen me completely in the buff, but they had to go to a pretty remote area for that to happen.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never thought my penis was 'hot' until you guys commented. Never put my cock on the internet till last week and now,,mmmmmmmm, it gets me off every day. I will be posting more shortly ( erect)

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I've been an exhibitionist since the first couple of years college. Only then I was just trying to find something fun when I was high or drunk (it was a boring college campus). After discovering LPSG I gradually became an even bigger exhibitionist! For years I was told I had a small dick because the concept of grower doesn't exist to young black men. From that point on I did anything and everything to avoid situations when I would be exposed. Suddenly I'm walking around in parks, on street corners, and subway stations with my meat hanging out. There's no feeling in the world to compare it to. Well, maybe being high. To the people in my past who belittled me and branded me a freak I was taking back my power. I am now taking back my right to be recognized as a man. Yeah, I realize that some people may think that I'm intruding on their ability to go about their daily lives without feeling threatened by the sight of a big black cock, as absurd as it sounds. Those very same people need to realize if not for institutionalized racism and sexism I wouldn't have to exhibit my manhood to feel adequate.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quite the opposite for me. Before I got shipwrecked here, I posted on quite a few sites, lookng I suppose, for acceptance of myself.

I don't have any pics anywhere else now.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Were you shy before joining or has it made you even more of an exhibitionist?

I'll have to admit... a lot has changed with me since I joined LPSG. Before, I didn't like lockerrooms, I felt unsure about myself and my sexuality and I had a ton of questions.

Now, it seems that I am more proud of my body, and I flash my dick to almost anyone who asks.:tongue:

I think it has something to do with all the comments, compliments and support. It is VERY reassuring.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll have to admit... a lot has changed with me since I joined LPSG. Before, I didn't like lockerrooms, I felt unsure about myself and my sexuality and I had a ton of questions.

Now, it seems that I am more proud of my body, and I flash my dick to almost anyone who asks.:tongue:

I think it has something to do with all the comments, compliments and support. It is VERY reassuring.
I'll give you a quarter if you flash me!.....and as far as this site making me an exhibitonist....TOO LATE!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'll give you a quarter if you flash me!.....and as far as this site making me an exhibitonist....TOO LATE!
I do it for the sheer joy I bring, as well as the arousal factor from knowing that someone else is getting off on my naked self.

Do guys still agree to do that for a mere quarter? :rolleyes:

Hit three figures, then we can talk. :tongue:
Scrooge. Share the wealth.:mad: :tongue: