Has LPSG turned you into an exhibitionist?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Definitely helped me release my nude exhibitionist streak. But already had a bit of one going before: Used to be a competitive bodybuilder and you gotta have a big dose of 'look at me' to do that! And I've done a wee bit of soft core for calendars/postcards in the past... But you guys and gals are definitely responsible for my new-found ability to drop my drawers in the blink of an eye in public...and with little provocation.

Thank you.
Provoke, provoke, provoke...that is a lot of provocation...does that mean I get more than just a drop of the drawers?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've long been an exhibitionist, and love it, but LPSG has definitely helped me to become an even more effective one. I'm not at this point into pictures, but rather streets and showing my basket at clubs, which is often a quick shortcut to some good sex, without having to waste time on preliminaries.

Interestingly, I've gotten better about not pulling it out at dangerous places--my churchjacking period is thankfully over and I've never been arrested. I mainly like to show bulge on the street every time I go out and frig my prick in the public areas of my clubs.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I've long been an exhibitionist, and love it, but LPSG has definitely helped me to become an even more effective one. I'm not at this point into pictures, but rather streets and showing my basket at clubs, which is often a quick shortcut to some good sex, without having to waste time on preliminaries.

Interestingly, I've gotten better about not pulling it out at dangerous places--my churchjacking period is thankfully over and I've never been arrested. I mainly like to show bulge on the street every time I go out and frig my prick in the public areas of my clubs.
Is churchjacking what I think it is? :eek: (hehe)

D

deleted136887

Is it cos Im so trashed outa my head. or are there some serious ringpieces on this here site? I mean realy. You put your cock on the intenet and you gotta problem with some-one seeing it?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is churchjacking what I think it is? :eek: (hehe)

I'm afraid so, cuti:tongue:. I think it was getting over religious oppression of sex that made me do it. It worked now that I've got a trusty support group which doesn't condemn me for exhibitionism and other perversions.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Provoke, provoke, provoke...that is a lot of provocation...does that mean I get more than just a drop of the drawers?

Dude, you ALWAYS provoke me to drop my drawers...and anything else that gets between me and your amazing bum! :tongue: Hell, just being in the same State as you would be provocation enuf.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agree that there is a difference between being an exhibitionist and just comfortable with being nude around other men. Yeah, I know someone is going to respond to no pictures posted - there will be in a few days.

Enjoy a good weekend.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Agree that there is a difference between being an exhibitionist and just comfortable with being nude around other men. Yeah, I know someone is going to respond to no pictures posted - there will be in a few days.

Enjoy a good weekend.
Bro, don't worry, you can have an opinion and not have any pics...don't let anyone get you down if they attack you for not having any...you aren't claiming to have a 15 inch dick, just stating your opinion:biggrin1: