Has LPSG turned you into an exhibitionist?

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sticking as an internet exhibitionist for now...As happy as I am with it, not sure its big enough to flop around everywhere.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not quite, but I will admit, I would have NEVER posted a pic of myself on the net until influenced by this site...I still can't believe I did it :eek:

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always been an exhibitionist. Even when I was a kid I was always naked. The LPSG has been a great way to show off and I have learned so much from you guys. Thanks.
Check out my gallery and let me know your comments.
Thanks

j_me_3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always been an exhibitionist. Even when I was a kid I was always naked. The LPSG has been a great way to show off and I have learned so much from you guys. Thanks.
Check out my gallery and let me know your comments.
Thanks

Great new pix in your gallery Dug!

123kerby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'll have to admit... a lot has changed with me since I joined LPSG. Before, I didn't like lockerrooms, I felt unsure about myself and my sexuality and I had a ton of questions.

Now, it seems that I am more proud of my body, and I flash my dick to almost anyone who asks.:tongue:

I think it has something to do with all the comments, compliments and support. It is VERY reassuring.

I am the same way. I love showing my meat in the shower room after my work out. I know I have a big dick. It seems that every guy takes a look and some keep looking. After getting dressed. I let my dick show in my jeans on my way out of the building. I get many looks from the staff and guest all the way to my car. It is such a turn on for me!

123kerby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It did not turn me into an exhibitionist -- it was just a wonderful venue to practice what I heretofore had no means of indulging in. The site is about the only place where there is sufficient anonymity and grouping of like minded guys (big dicks and those that wish they had them) to really get into fully enjoying your big dick and that of others with a satisfying audience.

I totally agree with you. This is a great forum to speak what I have always be thinking. I know I have a big dick and enjoy showing it. Nothing illegal but I truly enjoy watching the looks for guys peeking at the imprint in my jeans. I wear a pair of jeans on at the airport and it is such a turn on to see people looking at my bulge. Sometimes I get semi-hard which makes it look even bigger. Just typing this to you is giving me a hard on!

camer999

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kinda the attention is nice, not gonna lie it has probably made me into a bit of an attention whore. If this place was 100% females, I'd be posting pics everyday lmfao. The male attention is nice as well even though I'd never make use of it.

D

deleted716371

Yes, I guess it has. :smile:
I've gotten a lot of unexpected positive response and it makes it fun to post.