Has Political Correctness gone too far?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
COLJohn said:
Hmmm...thinking where Lex stands on black cock?
Hee hee--no need to wonder as I am happy to explain. I appreciate all kind of men (and women).

For me, I've got a big black cock if I want to play with one.

So I prefer to mostly play with ones that are different from my own. I'm smooth, I like furry. I'm lean, I like beefy and muscled. Opposites attract (for me).

Matthew and Bigbull29 are dreams to me. WOOF to them both!

madame zora said:
Oh, I don't think he'd stand on it, there are so many more amusing things to do with it.:tongue:
Ohhh, you know me so well you dragon breathing cunt, you!

I do so miss the days of you sitting on my lap and spanking me. God, it made me feel so STRAIGHT.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
COLJohn said:
And they're not confined to semantics, I'm sure.:wink:
Nothing I say or do in the bedroom (or kitchen counter, or sofa, or back seat of the Thunderbird) is ever PC.

My friends and I used to rank someone's attractiveness by how many states in which it is illegal to do all the things you would do to that person.

For example: It's illegal in 48 states what I would do to both Zora and Bronx.

The more states, the hotter the person.

PLZBLEVIT.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Correction..not MB but StudHunter.

And Mme Zora about ask directly how people want to be address.And I try to learn with them by asking how things work..but many are very defensive or I feel them defensive just by me asking, I'm think I tend to be insensitive in asking because I'm blant asking and expect to them when explaining dont get involved emotionaly in the situation, giving me answers how it is without take sides..But is my way of trying to understand things. (I had great conflicts about race and black issues question with my bf. bcause I thought i misunderstood by him and saw as an enemy, in his eyes trained to be black and etc in the US not taking in consideration Im not American and etc..)

As a foreigner I dont see black and white and I view things different in many issues.

And if I find out or being told I being rude to particular individual cultures I apologize bcause i'm ignorant both about their culture and just plain ignorant about things I havent learn yet.

Like stereotypes I may use and etc..

You know, I am continually impressed at the depths at which you are able to convey your feelings on an issue, especially considering English is not your first language. I could never do that in Spanish, I don't think I'd be confidant enough to post on a Spanish speaking board.

I wish I was raised not to see black and white, but I was. I was also raised to know that I personally was not either one. It's always been a sore spot. While everyone else gets to pick sides and argue for their rights, I just get left out in the cold.

I keep hoping one day, we'll get to a place where we don't see people as black or white, then I am reminded that I still do it myself. Thanks for reminding us that we have a long way to go here.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
Hee hee--no need to wonder as I am happy to explain. I appreciate all kind of men (and women).

For me, I've got a big black cock if I want to play with one.

So I prefer to mostly play with ones that are different from my own. I'm smooth, I like furry. I'm lean, I like beefy and muscled. Opposites attract (for me).

Wow, I feel exactly the same way. I like dark black guys and light white guys- since I'm in the middle. I mean, all the shades are pretty, but the ones most different from my own do catch my eyes first.

Ohhh, you know me so well you dragon breathing cunt, you!

I do so miss the days of you sitting on my lap and spanking me. God, it made me feel so STRAIGHT.

You keep forgetting, I'm a MAN.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Lex said:
Nothing I say or do in the bedroom (or kitchen counter, or sofa, or back seat of the Thunderbird) is ever PC.

My friends and I used to rank someone's attractiveness by how many states in which it is illegal to do all the things you would do to that person.

For example: It's illegal in 48 states what I would do to both Zora and Bronx.

The more states, the hotter the person.

PLZBLEVIT.

Lex, you wallow in your sexuality so unabashedly that you make my percentages quiver.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
Wow, I feel exactly the same way. I like dark black guys and light white guys- since I'm in the middle. I mean, all the shades are pretty, but the ones most different from my own do catch my eyes first.

Thanks for sharing. I knew were of a like mind about a lot of things.

madamezora said:
You keep forgetting, I'm a MAN.

Oh, RIGHT!! So, since you're a man and I'm now more gay than straight, *I* should be sitting on your lap.

*sits on Zora's penis*

Don't you just love the way the details don't matter? :biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
COLJohn said:
Lex, you wallow in your sexuality so unabashedly that you make my percentages quiver.

Col--if you don't accept and love you, who will?

(I mean, I would love you in a VA minute, but I mean, theorhetically speaking...)

Also--you're sexy when you quiver...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
I like White Meat.
Ah, now we're getting there. But Lex, I'm afraid I must still insist that you refer to me as a Pangaean-American, so if we fool around and you like it, you'll have to rephrase that as "I like circumcisionally-challenged Pangaean-American Meat." Hey, this is fun, I can re-write our entire language into politically-correct newspeak.

<pulls out a fresh, chromatically-neutral sheet of gently-pre-serviced paper and begins to figure out how to use as many hyphens as possible in replacing all connotationally-laden words and phrases with multi-background-acceptable pablum>

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
DC_DEEP said:
Ah, now we're getting there. But Lex, I'm afraid I must still insist that you refer to me as a Pangaean-American, so if we fool around and you like it, you'll have to rephrase that as "I like circumcisionally-challenged Pangaean-American Meat." Hey, this is fun, I can re-write our entire language into politically-correct newspeak.

<pulls out a fresh, chromatically-neutral sheet of gently-pre-serviced paper and begins to figure out how to use as many hyphens as possible in replacing all connotationally-laden words and phrases with multi-background-acceptable pablum>

Your first assignment: What is PC language for DC political activist?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
madame_zora said:
You know, I am continually impressed at the depths at which you are able to convey your feelings on an issue, especially considering English is not your first language. I could never do that in Spanish, I don't think I'd be confidant enough to post on a Spanish speaking board.

I wish I was raised not to see black and white, but I was. I was also raised to know that I personally was not either one. It's always been a sore spot. While everyone else gets to pick sides and argue for their rights, I just get left out in the cold.

I keep hoping one day, we'll get to a place where we don't see people as black or white, then I am reminded that I still do it myself. Thanks for reminding us that we have a long way to go here.

Thank you Mme Zora.

I'm sooo ever greatful for this oppotunity in being here for many motives But mostly bcause you guys are great and giving oportunity to people express their opinions! I love this in US and the way you have learn in the culture to listen nice to each others views and oppinions...

I think in my own culture the majority dont know how to really respect others oppinions in civilized manner in most boards...but I do love to exchange and when people accept me to participate I just do it..talking BS or nonsense or maybe not even getting you guys are trully talking about..I do participate and express my voice too.

Nice!:smile: Thank You people!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
COLJohn said:
Your first assignment: What is PC language for DC political activist?
Sorry, John, that project is in the back burner for now. I'm still having trouble typing, I'm laughing so hard.

While we're talking politically incorrect, Madame Zora, I know the term has been around for a while, but you are the first person I know who used "fucktard". The hilarious part, to me anyways, is that when I first saw it on this board, what came to mind was not "fucking retard," but "fucking leotard" as in a stretchy open-crotch Lycra garment worn during kinky sex, as in

Alright, you cunt-breathing dragon, put on your fucktard and get in the sling, I'm gonna bang your brains out!