Has Sanity Finally Returned to the Men's Locker Room and Shower?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight and don't really mind communal showers or stalls - I'll shower wherever. For me the real point here is that so many guys have gotten TOO sensitive about others seeing their penises. Why do I care if a straight or gay guy sees my cock. Take a look, I hope you like and if you think my body is hot, then thank you. I have the same equipment than anyone else in a locker room. Why are men so shy in today's world. Nudity is not about sexuality.

im not saying i have any problem with communal showers, at all, i use them all the time, i dont care who sees my dick, but the truth is, most people do.. get used to it, and they should have the choice, simple as that, why is that so hard for a couple of you to understand?
you justy contradicted yourself in your own sentence, first you say you hopepeople look at you and think your hot, then you say nudity is not about sexuality..?? make up your mind ...

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And let's not forget candle parties, wedding showers, Avon, and quilt and knitting parties. :eek: There is so much female bonding going on.

so wait, you mean you ladies can bond withoutu standing in a room naked together lookin at eachothers tits and pussies? wow.....fascinating!

Spaguy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im not saying i have any problem with communal showers, at all, i use them all the time, i dont care who sees my dick, but the truth is, most people do.. get used to it, and they should have the choice, simple as that, why is that so hard for a couple of you to understand?
you justy contradicted yourself in your own sentence, first you say you hopepeople look at you and think your hot, then you say nudity is not about sexuality..?? make up your mind ...

It does sound like a contradiction. . .my point is that I don't mind if people look. If they like what THEY see, that's fine. . .it's a nice compliment. But, for me it's not about sex. It's about being able to feel free and comfortable. I enjoy not having the confines of clothing. If others see me in a sexual way that's fine, but that's not why I'm in a shower or locker room naked.

I understand that there are some that are shy. . .I personally don't think they need to be afterall it's all men, but yes there are those that are shy. As I said, communal or stalls. . .doesn't really matter to me. . .I'll do my business either way. Whether you comfortable or not in communal showers or stalls. . .you'll have to just deal with what your gym has or find one for your preferences. I'm not going out of my way to find a gym with communcal showers or stalls. . .I'll take the one most convenient to me.

Reactions: jinnie10

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand that there are some that are shy. . .I personally don't think they need to be afterall it's all men, but yes there are those that are shy. As I said, communal or stalls. . .doesn't really matter to me. . .I'll do my business either way. Whether you comfortable or not in communal showers or stalls. . .you'll have to just deal with what your gym has or find one for your preferences. I'm not going out of my way to find a gym with communcal showers or stalls. . .I'll take the one most convenient to me.

maybe you should try explaining this to the OP, he seems to only see things from his point of view... than again, if you say something he doesnt agree with or understand, he will just block you anyway... so this thread is POINTLESS
everyone is different, he seems to think its ok to complain to administration about lack of communal showers, or that at his school there was more stralls than communal showers or whatever the hell he siad.. but at the same time, hes incapable of seeing it from the other point of view, and if somsone tries to help him he blocks them,,,, another forum troll, oh well, maybe hell go play in traffic with monster!

Reactions: jinnie10

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so wait, you mean you ladies can bond withoutu standing in a room naked together lookin at eachothers tits and pussies? wow.....fascinating!

It is fascinating, isn't it.

When I was a kid and mom told me she was having a shower for a friend, I didn't get it. She said all her friends would be coming over, and I asked her why all these women needed to come to our house to take a shower. True story.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe you should try explaining this to the OP, he seems to only see things from his point of view... than again, if you say something he doesnt agree with or understand, he will just block you anyway... so this thread is POINTLESS
everyone is different, he seems to think its ok to complain to administration about lack of communal showers, or that at his school there was more stralls than communal showers or whatever the hell he siad.. but at the same time, hes incapable of seeing it from the other point of view, and if somsone tries to help him he blocks them,,,, another forum troll, oh well, maybe hell go play in traffic with monster!

Or take a shower with you and watch you freak out. If you weren't so antagonistic and rude with your post maybe someone would listen to your opinion until then forget it.

cutmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'd like 2 wade in2 the debate ... as a fitness instructor i've spent tons of time in diff facilities & have seen obviously every conceivable type of male physique ... just like a lot of contemporary men's rooms that have installed dividers between the urinals many newer fitness centers/gyms have shower stalls ... some older clubs when renovating often consult the clients & users ... while i have no preference (a hot shower anywhere after a goodwrkout is great!) ... i know that many men who r in excellent physical shape don't mind showing off their bodies ... it is a given that most men will scope each other 2 compare dick size ... as well as checking out anothers chest definition, size of the biceps & so on ... the comfort level of the invidual is as unique as he is .. but it has been my experience that the more out of shape a man is & the smaller his penis the more apt he is 2 prefer a private shower ... as a trainer i get asked lots of questions not only about fitness but also lifestyles, sexuality, relationships & the embience/quality/esthetics of fitness centers ... most guys don't mind a communal shower if that is all the club offers ... hope this helps folks ... it was gettin kinda warm in here ....

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
first of all i was just offering the perspective of the other side, if every single person wanted communal showers it would be as such, there's a reason its not that way and i was just trying to understand why. personally i don't think anyone on this site has room to "be hard on me" or "criticize me severely" because 9 times out of ten that behavior stems from either gross self-supremecy or gross self-disappreciation that causes one to lash out. second, and i'm not challenging your statement just curious about it, if communal showers are not about sexuality, what is it about?? the only difference is that you can't see everybody else. ALL i'm saying is obviously somebody out there values their privacy because if everyone wanted communal showers it would be that way. if all you wanna hear is that communal showers are great and should be enforced then you've come to the wrong place because people on this site state their true opinions regardless of (and not giving a damn about) the consquences. once again, i'm NOT NOT NOT against communal showers, just trying to offer a possible understanding of why they're not on every street corner and in every gym. i'm not bashing you OR communal showers, just offering a different perspective. i hinted that it may have sexual overtones because of my own personal opinion about why someone would be so persistent about them. i certainly do apologie for making that assumption and was honestly don't think that is your motivation after reading through the post. as far as my personal preference, i'll use any shower with hot water and certainly wouldn't stop using a gym if it had a communal shower, i've used them before. i just understand that some people might not be comfortable being naked around anyone. whether thats because of an insecurity or just the way they were brought up or they were in a car accident and are covered in scars, i respect that some people want privacy

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for that bro. always good to hear a voice of reason.

i'd like 2 wade in2 the debate ... as a fitness instructor i've spent tons of time in diff facilities & have seen obviously every conceivable type of male physique ... just like a lot of contemporary men's rooms that have installed dividers between the urinals many newer fitness centers/gyms have shower stalls ... some older clubs when renovating often consult the clients & users ... while i have no preference (a hot shower anywhere after a goodwrkout is great!) ... i know that many men who r in excellent physical shape don't mind showing off their bodies ... it is a given that most men will scope each other 2 compare dick size ... as well as checking out anothers chest definition, size of the biceps & so on ... the comfort level of the invidual is as unique as he is .. but it has been my experience that the more out of shape a man is & the smaller his penis the more apt he is 2 prefer a private shower ... as a trainer i get asked lots of questions not only about fitness but also lifestyles, sexuality, relationships & the embience/quality/esthetics of fitness centers ... most guys don't mind a communal shower if that is all the club offers ... hope this helps folks ... it was gettin kinda warm in here ....

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or take a shower with you and watch you freak out. If you weren't so antagonistic and rude with your post maybe someone would listen to your opinion until then forget it.

monster... how do you even feel you have the right to even take part in ANY discussion on this website? you have been called out by more members then imaginable, your pics have been stolen from numerous people who are not you, yet you ignore it all and act like you dont hear it... get a clue... go away freak, theres a thread right now about why men steal other mens pictures and try to pass it off as them, maybe you could offer some insight?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i still dont understand why it is so hard to see the argument from both sides
i use communal showers all the time, i have no problem with them at all, but i damn sure can see the other side of the argument where people wouldnt want to use them and be naked in front of all of us... i may be rude and antagonistic sometimes, but at least im not so fuckin dense in the head i cant see an argument from both sides and block anyone who disagrees with my opinion, thats childish and pathetic.

oneguy67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the grand scheme of things, this is a relatively minor issue, isn't it?

If you like communal showers, go to a gym with communal showers. If you don't like communal showers, go to a gym with private stalls. It's really that simple.

What's wrong with letting people have personal preferences? Why berate someone because their comfort level isn't the same as yours? To each his own.

Reactions: BigMacattack