Has she ever told u about him?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by irishman88, Nov 9, 2007.

1. irishman88

irishman88 New Member

Has any girl anyone has been with ever talked about how much bigger you are from the last guy or how much smaller you are on some occasions?

and of corse in extreme cases how much bigger the guy she is cheating on you with is?

2. grendel25

grendel25 Active Member

Albums:
    I'v gotten that a lot from women I'm with. One said I was her new Mr Big, and another was amazed I hadn't heard it much before her. She went on and on about how thick I was and how she loved to be filled up. Even if she was just pouring on the "hot talk" to keep me up, I suuuure enjoyed it!

3. ItalianStallion10

ItalianStallion10 New Member

my wife has told me that I am the biggest that she has ever had by far. She also compares me to her friend's bfs. It's a huge ego boost. Having a big dong is awesome! lol

4. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've gotten that a number of times too. of course some might be in the heat of the moment, but taking that out of the issue, there have been a few women who have repeatedly said it...had one who wanted a picture with it. but I have to say that the most interesting was when my ex wife (we are both remarried now) told me (she was talking about her current husbands talent in carpentry in a nice way) that I had the biggest tool she ever saw...she loves her new husband, but never really appreciated how big I am until she started dating again and that her current husband is half as big as I am..both length and thickness. talk about a real compliment!
    I was humble on the outside, but as proud as could be on the inside.

5. the_reverend

Gold Member

most of the girls i've been with have said i'm either the longest, thickest or...occasionally...both that they've slept with. not that they've ever seen or messed around with, but had sex with. or pretty damn close at least...they do seem to talk as much about technique and oral skills as well, though, so i don't think it's the most important thing to them. :)

6. Stephie

Stephie New Member

I have never told a guy he was bigger or smaller than an ex or something for one I think it would be rude to say he was smaller.. if he is big I just go wow lol

7. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i had experiences from my teen years where girls used my dick to
    belittle there past lovers.
    i think it was more of "vengence soothes the sting of betrayal"
    they were just being spiteful.

alot of girls moreso flipped that i was willing to shove my tongue in their
    pussy, they are surprised because i guess guys would just "lick" it.
    whereas i like to tongue-fuck my girlfriends.

8. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here's a good twist on this. My girlfriend told me right away that I was significantly larger than her ex husband. The funny part is that when she was trying to send a very flattering camera phone picture of my cock to her best friend Mary, she accidentally sent it to her ex Mark. Oops. Dude could barely look me in the eye for awhile. Sucks for him.

9. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oops again. Double post.

10. stevejames

stevejames New Member

My gf says im the second biggest she's had, she says im a lot bigger than most.

But the biggest was 11 inches!!

Shes told me all about it, and it really turned me on!!

11. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

If I'm bigger, I want to hear about it lol. Sounds a bit narcissistic but...nope, it's just straight-up narcissism hah

12. stevejames

stevejames New Member

Always good to hear youre the biggest, but hearing about bigger can be a turn on.

13. the_reverend

Gold Member

i'm always flattered by size comments, obviously, but is anyone else like me and feels even better when the comments are about technique or stamina or how well you eat their pussy? i think maybe it has to do with the fact that i had no say or influence in my penis size. i just lucked out there. everything else, i developed myself. so hearing a girl tell me i'm the biggest she's had is a turn on, but not as much as her telling me i gave her the best orgasm(s) of her life. maybe i'm just weird like that. ;)

14. luundy7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i was told of a monster and i liked it too... turns you on weird but it does... i have wondered the sounds and just how it went down? did she take it right away or did it take time to work in? did she take it or did she scream and pull away? i will never know this stuff but its fun to think about?

15. Dark Blue

Dark Blue New Member

"is anyone else like me and feels even better when the comments are about technique or stamina or how well you eat their pussy?"

Hah. Sure enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted