Has size affected your desire to have children?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
like it says in the title, has your size, or lack thereof, affected your desire to have kids?

It definitely has in my case, but I'm curious as to what other people may say.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can safely say that my complete lack desire or enthusiasm for fatherhood has nothing whatsoever to do with the size of my penis.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My take on the OP's question is that it's about gene pools.
IE: might a small-dicked man hesitate to pass that gene on?
Or - might a big-dicked man be more interested in fatherhood just to pass that gene on?

..Or maybe I just misread it.
:tongue:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the question was so poorly worded.

I mean, has the the size of your, or your partner's, penis had an affect on your desire to have children?

For me, the answer would be yes. For many reasons I would prefer to not have kids at all, but recently I realized that if I had a child a daughter would be much preferable to a son. If I had a boy, he would probably have a small dick like his father and I wouldn't want to burden a child with that kind of physical deformity. But, on the flip side, what if the boy had a bigger penis than me? How could I show him the proper way to be a man when he would already be more of a man than me? I would live in constant fear of him discovering my size and losing his respect.

So for me, sons are definitely out. Anyone have similar, or different views?

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
But, on the flip side, what if the boy had a bigger penis than me? How could I show him the proper way to be a man when he would already be more of a man than me? I would live in constant fear of him discovering my size and losing his respect.

my dad has seen my
VPL when he walked in on my when jacking off... that was a few months ago (my dick is bigger then his when fully hard)

it has not changed anything between us at all...

I have seen his a few times defiantly a shower type.

got my from my grandma side(mom's side) with the thickness of my dad's side just a wild guess as I am not a Shower type like on my dad's side or grandpa side(mom's side)

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The size of your penis does not define your status as a man. A man is more than that. Being a man is defined by character, attitude, respect for yourself and others, etc. I believe that erroneous thought is what has caused the whole penis size issue to blown out of proportion. Yes people will have preferences for cock size just as they do with eye color, height, weight etc. Seeing penis size as a deformity whether is is larger than average or smaller than average is not only crazy but disrespectful to those who fall into that category. You can have the smallest penis in the world and still be more of a man than someone with a larger one simply based on your actions. If you have yet to realize that in this life then perhaps you shouldn't have children. For me it is enough to know that if I have found the right person and he has good character and respects me and himself then having children with him if it is what we both want is not a matter to be questioned based on our genetic offerings.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the question was so poorly worded.

I mean, has the the size of your, or your partner's, penis had an affect on your desire to have children?

For me, the answer would be yes. For many reasons I would prefer to not have kids at all, but recently I realized that if I had a child a daughter would be much preferable to a son. If I had a boy, he would probably have a small dick like his father and I wouldn't want to burden a child with that kind of physical deformity. But, on the flip side, what if the boy had a bigger penis than me? How could I show him the proper way to be a man when he would already be more of a man than me? I would live in constant fear of him discovering my size and losing his respect.

Opposite for me. I think I'd be doing humanity a disservice by not planting the seeds for loads of big-dicked men. I mean it'd be rude if I didn't, what with how close to perfection and desirable my genes are given my large cock and that.

(That's roughly what you wanted to hear, right?)

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Opposite for me. I think I'd be doing humanity a disservice by not planting the seeds for loads of big-dicked men. I mean it'd be rude if I didn't, what with how close to perfection and desirable my genes are given my large cock and that.

(That's roughly what you wanted to hear, right?)

I'm not looking for jack off material here. I just want to know if anyone has had a similar experience to my own.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
my dad has seen my
VPL when he walked in on my when jacking off... that was a few months ago (my dick is bigger then his when fully hard)

it has not changed anything between us at all...

I have seen his a few times defiantly a shower type.

got my from my grandma side(mom's side) with the thickness of my dad's side just a wild guess as I am not a Shower type like on my dad's side or grandpa side(mom's side)

Maybe it hasn't changed anything on your side, but I wonder if it has changed the way your father views you.

I know some of you think I'm crazy for thinking like this, but I don't think it's implausible for a father to be intimidated by the size of his son's phallus. Remember the episode of Family Guy where Peter became jealous of his son's large penis? I'm willing to bet that happens more often than people realize.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
this may be the craziest thread out here, probably not, but maybe

i don't know which is, pardon me, more idiotic, being so obsessed with your dick it factors into your decision to father children or your life lessons are coming from the family guy!:pat:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
like it says in the title, has your size, or lack thereof, affected your desire to have kids?

It definitely has in my case, but I'm curious as to what other people may say.
It hasn't affected me. I have 2 daughters, and grandchildren all because I didn't spend time thinking "am I big? am I small? am I average? will he/she be saddened? will he/she be surprised? will she/he laugh? will he/she suggest we pray that I get bigger/smaller/thicker/thinner/heavier balls/lighter balls? will she/he be upset by my circumcisional status? "

Never in my entire sex life have I been caught in thinking about my size, either with a female or a guy. Have sex, have fun, stop obsessing.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The size of your penis does not define your status as a man. A man is more than that. Being a man is defined by character, attitude, respect for yourself and others, etc. I believe that erroneous thought is what has caused the whole penis size issue to blown out of proportion. Yes people will have preferences for cock size just as they do with eye color, height, weight etc. Seeing penis size as a deformity whether is is larger than average or smaller than average is not only crazy but disrespectful to those who fall into that category. You can have the smallest penis in the world and still be more of a man than someone with a larger one simply based on your actions. If you have yet to realize that in this life then perhaps you shouldn't have children. For me it is enough to know that if I have found the right person and he has good character and respects me and himself then having children with him if it is what we both want is not a matter to be questioned based on our genetic offerings.

A man is more than his penis, but not much more. I would argue that the size of a man's penis is at least 60% of a man's masculinity.

Now, a smaller man can act more like man than a bigger man, but physically he can never match him and can never be a real man.