Has something happened to you that seriously changed your sex life?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by zaza, May 19, 2007.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

Reading the thread about circumcised penises got me thinking. I have only ever had experience of circumcised guys and would be quite curious about uncircumcised guys. A few years back a colleague of mine needed a circumcision for medical reasons. He was 42 and had been married for 16 years. How weird must that have been to them both? Presumably it made quite a difference to their sex life.

Has anyone got experience of this, or other happenings that have dramatically changed things?

2. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Verified:
    Photo
    Don't know how this fits in but: Last year at this time I began jelqing, for penis enhancement (7x5 then). I took it slowly and progressed throught the summer to where I was performing some pretty intense excercises on my penis, mostly for girth.

After over 6 months I tapered off my routine, not enough free time, and then found that my penis became very sensitive. Though I've gained a 1/4 inch in girth, I can no longer last more than 3 minutes of vaginal sex, and it's very annoying.

My wife didn't know about my enhancement routine and she's wondering why after 20+ years of marriage my penis is overly sensitive. I attribute all the pressure applied to my penis as the result in my now over sensitivity.

I'd give the 1/4 inch back if I could last the 20 minutes+ like before. " Be careful what you dream for huh ?"

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yes. About 25 years ago I discovered that I preferred cock to pussy and the rest is history.

4. zaza

zaza New Member

Did your wife notice the extra bit of girth?

5. Mulebear

Mulebear Member

A long time ago I lost my virginity. Man, did that have a huge impact on my sex life.

6. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I just found my virginity,I misplaced it many years ago

7. hotdogmustard

hotdogmustard Account Disabled

Most definitely there have been numerous moments that would fit this category. Somehow I had never really had any interest whatsoever in my b-hole. I have a foreskin and he did not, and we had something of an obsessive fascination with each other's cock which led to tons of oral between us. I also have a pretty hairy ass and crack, and he discovered quickly that while I am being sucked that I enjoy having my glutes squeezed and my crack tickled. So one night he has sitting on my bed, and I was standing in front of him, and my cock was in his mouth, and he was running his fingers up and down my ass crack. He nudged my b-hole, and his finger lingered there, and suddenly I discovered that was a crazy pleasurable sensation. That turned in to the best sucking I have ever had as he slowly worked his finger in a circle inside my b-hole. Ever since that night, I occasionally will get that itch that needs scratching. It was a true awakening.

8. JR7

JR7 Guest

I impregnated my wife for the second time and have not had sex more than 4 times since late October 2013.

9. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Yeah, puberty!

10. hugeJT

hugeJT Member

Some years ago I started jelqing, pumping and stretching even though I was considered big before. Since then some years later I have enlarged my cock a lot and can now fuck continuously for hours and cum multiple times which never happened before.

11. Wrat

Wrat New Member

As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Verified:
    Photo
    I married a woman who doesn't really like to receive oral sex. I was always accustomed to, and very much enjoyed, eating a lot of pussy. I'd do it every day if I could. I still would too. But my wife doesn't like it, which leaves me a little lost sometimes when what I really want is to eat pussy.
    That's a bigger change than I thought it would be.

12. EquusAZ

Gold Member

Not to me, but my ex. After we broke up (a LONG time ago) he tested positive. It scared me witless. I was picky before, now I'm Incredibly picky. Add to that a partner who can't have sex (which happened about 2 years later) and I'd say my sex life has been radically changed.

Recently I've started to come out of my shell (with permission of my partner) and look around a little more seriously than the standard glance at a profile online, and I hope to fully recover soon. :biggrin1:

13. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Yep, got married 13 years ago to a fantastic lover who really enjoys sex. Regular sex is a good thing.

14. Mushrhoom

Mushrhoom Active Member

I divorced a wife who didn't enjoy sex, and then finally explored my interest in guys and came out 38 years ago.

15. Panoptik

Verified Gold Member

Yes, and not necessarily for the better: ever since I fucked a guy bare, I cannot go back to condoms. It's some mental thing. I never cared for them, but I dealt with it. Now I can't stay hard with one on. It's embarrassing.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice