Has The Conduct Of A ‘ Man ‘ Stopped Being Taught To A Lot Of Boys?

TallBigGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have just come from a thread in AAW and the conduct of said 'man' has been atrocious. I would never dream of saying some of the things that he said in that thread. It has just shocked me that people believe that as acceptable.

Am I alone in thinking this? What needs be changed in in our societies?

Just noticed that MisterB is tidying up the thread, at least now it will be more of a pleasant read.

Last edited:

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have just come from a thread in AAW and the conduct of said 'man' has been atrocious. I would never dream of saying some of the things that he said in that thread. It has just shocked me that people believe that as acceptable.

Am I alone in thinking this? What needs be changed in in our societies?

Just noticed that MisterB is tidying up the thread, at least now it will be more of a pleasant read.
That thread went from a harmless (semi-loaded) question with honest replies to full on mansplain/defensive mode meltdown. That thread should be kept alive just as an example for “knowing when to walk away” and “taking advice you might not like, but is healthy advice nonetheless “

TallBigGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That thread went from a harmless (semi-loaded) question with honest replies to full on mansplain/defensive mode meltdown. That thread should be kept alive just as an example for “knowing when to walk away” and “taking advice you might not like, but is healthy advice nonetheless “

That thread is a perfect example of: Do not ask a question if you cannot deal with the possible answer(s).

Shame the juicy bits of the meltdown have been removed from the thread.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be fair, I feel like things have improved from a particularly low point under the previous owner and I think a lot of that is down to @Mr. LPSG and additions to the moderating team @MisterB and @LaFemme

But I hear ya
I hope by “manschool” you mean that men explain to women how to properly assume that their “advice” requests should only be replied to with replies like “that makes me soaking wet” and “here’s a pic I took of myself masturbating to your question”. That’ll clear up and hostility. You’re welcome.

D

deleted848353

I hope by “manschool” you mean that men explain to women how to properly assume that their “advice” requests should only be replied to with replies like “that makes me soaking wet” and “here’s a pic I took of myself masturbating to your question”. That’ll clear up and hostility. You’re welcome.
:scream:

TallBigGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Also add to the syllabus: must always reply positively to an unsolicited dick pic.

What happens in man school...... are women banned from there :dizzy::dizzy:

Women are invited, a lot of my best man training was from women!

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also add to the syllabus: must always reply positively to an unsolicited dick pic.

Women are invited, a lot of my best man training was from women!
Here is a proper etiquette dick pic reply: “good lord, what a monster. I thought it was a baby’s arm. I’ll fly you out just so I can spend a long weekend jamming that down my throat and up my asshole. BRB, gotta mop up the puddle you just created”

D

deleted848353

Here is a proper etiquette dick pic reply: “good lord, what a monster. I thought it was a baby’s arm. I’ll fly you out just so I can spend a long weekend jamming that down my throat and up my asshole. BRB, gotta mop up the puddle you just created”
Last time I got an unsolicited dick pic in my inbox the dude was in chat and I gave him a right dressing down he laid low for a while then did apologise for sending it

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last time I got an unsolicited dick pic in my inbox the dude was in chat and I gave him a right dressing down he laid low for a while then did apologise for sending it
How un-ladylike! You go back and worship that dick you never asked to see! In fact, as proper punishment, solicit a few more and stroke those fragile egos as well. Any proper lady would do so...

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol I'm not a lady thou too common to be
Sorry, let me rephrase. You ignorant, unhappy feminist, stupid ass should be thrilled to see my thundercock. Back in my hometown, there’s a waiting list to take a ride on it. Your loss, “lady”. That right there could almost get you bingo in one fell swoop.

TallBigGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Don't forget to refer the length. "OMG, that must be at least 11 inches!" or did they mean centimetres?:eek:

Sorry, let me rephrase. You ignorant, unhappy feminist, stupid ass should be thrilled to see my thundercock. Back in my hometown, there’s a waiting list to take a ride on it. Your loss, “lady”. That right there could almost get you bingo in one fell swoop.
:joy:

D

deleted924715

You forgot "fat" and "jaded" and I think the preferred venacular is "feminazi".

I'm pretty sure I was called a feminazi lesbian Marxist for refusing to agree that all women prefer big dicks. It made me soooo wet. I pissed myself laughing