1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Has The Intensity Of Your Orgasms Changed After Circumcision

Discussion in 'Ask a Man' started by Canbe, May 8, 2019.

?

Has the intensity of your orgasms changed after circumcision

1. Yes. Intensity of ofgasms were greatly affected. They were a lot more intense.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Intensity was slightly affected.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sometimes. Some orgasms are not intense at all while others are similar to the ones I had before.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Orgasms after having sex definitely feel as intense as before circumcision. More so than masturbatio

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Intensity was not affected at all.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. If I'm really horny then I sometimes feel the same intensity. If I'm not that horny , its really low

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Canbe

Canbe Banned

Albums:
    Only men who were circumsized as adults answer.

Was your sensitivity of your penis and intensity of your orgasms affected due to the circumsicion.

I was personally circumsized later in life and my orgasms were greatly affected. They were way more intense. I wish their was a way to bring that level of intensity back.

2. Canbe

Canbe Banned

Albums:
    Is there a reason why this topic is being ignored or was nobody circumsized as adult on this site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice