Has this worked for anyone?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by fizzyjizz, Aug 3, 2010.

1. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hello, I've been thinking of beginning these exercises. The only problem is that most of the medical literature i've read is sceptical about whether these techniques work. I do not want to embark on such a time-consuming regime if i am not going to get anything out of it.

Have any members here found this effective, and if so, is it possible to see photographic proof? Thankyou in advance for your help.

2. canuck_pa

Gold Member

Your dick is huge. I'd be ecstatic if I was as big as you.

3. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    PE does work, it is a long slow process. You really have to put time in and do it regularly. Lots of discipline, lots of time.

On the other hand, at your size I don't think I would bother. Seems like you are probably pushing the envelope with women as it is. If you were larger, you might limit the number of women who are willing to take you on. There are lots of more fun things to do with your life and penis than PE.

#3 DeepDish, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  4. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

I agree with Canuck_pa and DeepDish.

5. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks guys, but what i really want is some sort of proof that this works. Is there nobody here who has actually gotten results with this?

6. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. But I don't know how many guys have the presence of mind to take 'before' pics of themselves with ruler/tape measure in the picture. You'd only bother to do that if you were determined to prove it to others afterwards. It's more important to prove it to yourself really isn't it?

So to answer your question: Yes. I have gained about 3/4" length and about 1/4" girth. But I don't have photographic evidence. My wife can vouch for me though.

I have to agree with the above posters though. Unless those are someone else's pics in your gallery, you have what looks like a very big cock already so you'd be putting in huge amount of hours for... what? What's your cock size anyway?

7. bhram

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i started on monday so hopefully i will have gains to show in the months to come

8. Big Al

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted