Has you crotch ever been groped in a public place?

Faircrest: :)

My girlfriend gropes me regularly in public. The last time, we were in the mall and she noticed the bulge. I was a little embarrassed, however, because there were several small children about.

Prolly not a good time and place for that.

Ken

Reactions: P.J.9

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, and when it's a stranger, they're just being rude, so I yell "No I will not sleep with you!" at the top of my lungs.

Reactions: hot-rod

Thumper_10x7_CA: I've been groped quite a few times but usually it's at a bar or a gay pride festival or something like that. There have only been a couple of times when I've been groped out in the "real world" and it's totally unexpected.
I remember one time I was at a theme park and it was pretty crowded. Me and some friends were standing in a pretty large crowd waiting for the fireworks show to begin. There was this really cute guy about 20 yards away who was standing with a woman and 2 kids in strollers. I assume they were his wife and kids. The guy kept looking over at me and staring me up and down but in a pretty discreet way, it wasn't totally obvious to anyone except me. The show started and every so often I'd look back over at the man and his eyes were always looking back at me. I wonder if he saw any of the show. lol
After the show ended the sea of humanity started shuffling in their different directions so everyone was crowding past one another. The guy made it a point to come my way. I figured he was gonna go by for one last stare before leaving with his family. But once he got to me he reached out and placed his hand right on my bulge. This wasn't just a brush of the hand past, it was a deliberate and lingering grab. His wife was seperated by a few people crossing through so he leaned over and whispered to me that he wanted to see what was causing such a huge bulge and gave me a time and place to meet! Then he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and continued on!
Can you believe that? The guy was hot and all, but what nerve! I was offended, flattered and shocked! I never did meet him. I wanted to, but that was so rude for so many reasons and I didn't want to reward him for it. Though I did jack off thinking about it later that night! hee hee

• Love
Reactions: trackjock13

Mr_eeeeee: groped.......... yes
the more public the better...........yes

Eeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: selmen

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Despite my very sheltered life (in comparison with many lpsg members) I have to answer yes too, on more than one occasion. The one I remember most was at a big office party ... the woman in question had a fair amount of Dutch courage, I think.

Shelby: I was dancing with this hot babe I had just met on a crowded floor in the Fla. panhandle when she reached over, undid my jeans and copped a long feel. I saw people staring but thought, what the fuck, if she doesn't care why should I? Later we banged our brains out on the beach occasionally get doused by a rogue wave. She was one helluva wild ride.

When I took her home about 4:00 am there was a cop car parked in front of her house. I asked her wuddup and she said, "It's my Dad's, he's the Sherrif, and I'm only 16." Then she giggled, gave me a kiss on the cheek, hopped out and headed for the door. Never saw her again.

prepky: yes....i was out with some friends, and one of them knew the DJ, and when he announced a "hot legs" contest, of course I was dragged up on the dance floor, and well I was up there and thought what the hell. so the music started and I was dancing and it got down to me and this black guy, and his group was cheering and he got up on a chair and was dancing, so I got up on the table where my friends were sitting. and when I was up there this chick at the bar came up and stuffed a $10.00 bill in my draws and grabbed a big hand full....and needless to say I won !!!!

Prep

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=jonb link=board=clothing;num=1082569809;start=0#7 date=04/21/04 at 20:13:52]Yes, and when it's a stranger, they're just being rude, so I yell "No I will not sleep with you!" at the top of my lungs.[/quote]

That reminds me of once when I was at a dance with friends and a guy wandered over and came onto me at our table. I yelled over the din, "No thanks! I'm straight!"

All those heads turned towards us, the guy slinked off and our table broke up in laughter.

hung: Yes. On a street in Paddington, northeast of Marble Arch in London, England in the 60s. I was walking down the street with my wife on the way to an evening meal out. This lady approached me and grabbed my crotch and let go as we passed each other. An ego trip, yes. Of course I was also shocked; but then I was new in England and learned a lot over the next three years. Citizens of England and also Europe are not hung up on things sexual near as much as we citizens of the colonies. Needless to say I enjoyed my tour of duty in England.

rockabilly_guy: I was standing at a newstand here in the city. I was wearing shorts w/wide legs. This older guy races by me and cops a feel. I was quite taken aback.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One night my buddy and I were walking down a street in Paris, France, and a prostitute walked over to the side of my friend, reached out and groped his crotch. She immediately looked over at me and said (perhaps her only English) "My God, he's hung alike a horse!". I hadn't thought of that in years, before this thread. ;D

Luke ::)

laimbeer: only happened two places: college parties and thailand, but oh boy...if you make the mistake of showing up in one of the red light districts with pants that show even a hint, you won't just get groped as you walk down the street...you'll have the first gropee yell to her friends to come over and cop a feel.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=laimbeer link=board=clothing;num=1082569809;start=0#17 date=04/23/04 at 07:28:42]only happened two places: college parties and thailand, but oh boy...if you make the mistake of showing up in one of the red light districts with pants that show even a hint, you won't just get groped as you walk down the street...you'll have the first gropee yell to her friends to come over and cop a feel.[/quote]
So, cool. Human nature is identical everywhere, but only in 'liberated' societies can the reaction be put into action. :)

Luke

bbobb21: Yes, and as said by others, some of the places are expected like Gya Bars and even on Castro Street in SF or Christopherin NYC. I have also been grabbed by a woman more than once on a nude beach (of course by men in the Gay section). Perhaps the most surprising was when I worked for the city and as the very tall curvation receptionist got up as I arrived one morning and did it in front of everyone and said I just had to do that. That was the one time i turned red as I got and erection which of course shows in my white pants with no underwear on. bob