Has you crotch ever been groped in a public place?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Pecker link=board=clothing;num=1082569809;start=0#8 date=04/22/04 at 04:32:11]That reminds me of once when I was at a dance with friends and a guy wandered over and came onto me at our table.  I yelled over the din, "No thanks!  I'm straight!"  

All those heads turned towards us, the guy slinked off and our table broke up in laughter.[/quote]
What if he said "What do you mean $200?" afterwards?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=jonb link=board=clothing;num=1082569809;start=20#20 date=04/23/04 at 22:14:52]
What if he said "What do you mean $200?" afterwards?[/quote]

Then I'd say "Okay, $210, but you have to do it here."

mekkler: In my early 20s I worked in a hospital business office on the night shift. I was constantly visiting all the nurses stations throughout the night. One night, a nurse and myself were standing at a counter going over some paperwork, she reached over with her left hand and gave me a little squeeze. I was surprised and didn't say anything. She kept on as if nothing had happened.

Javierdude22: Unfortunately yes...a few times by women as well as men. The latter would regret it afterwards..

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
Very sensual/sexual person here from an early age, and never realized what i "HAD" until much later in life, so rarely understood it when it was happening in my teens, but i was a target of groping for both sexes, on a constant basis, with males being the more cocky (forgive the obvious pun) than females, but they were there too at times ,,, it was weird, having that effect on people, i would be talking with a man or woman, usually older, and he/she would be chatting me up and all of a sudden he/she would shove his/her tongue down my throat suddenly, or bury his/her hand in my ass or crotch, and i was always like "what did i do ?!