Has your boyfriend or husband ever shared you?

Ifuckwives

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife considers herself to be a shared wife. She considers her main boyfriend her second husband, yet she also still has sex with both of her ex-husbands and her high school sweetheart. My wife appreciates the fact that I have no problem with her having sex with other men, especially her first love.

The electricity my wife feels when she is with her first love, as she says, is incomparable. No man has ever made her feel the way he has and does. She hadn't see him for years, then I found him on Facebook. He was divorced and lonely, and he was happy I found him. My wife's first love told me that he wished he'd never broke up with my wife all those years ago, and intends not to ever lose her again.

My wife and I are polyamorous in the fact that she is romantically and sexually involved with several men. I would not say that the other women I am involved with, sexually, that I am involved with them romantically, though. My wife has told me that by being able to romantically love her ex-husbands, and especially her first love, has made her love for me deeper and more meaningful to her.

Have you ever been shared, sexually? Is this something you have thought about, possibly fantasized about?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not our thing by any stretch, but if it works for you and emotional entanglement can be managed then good for you.

I agree with MickeyLee, I really don't like the way you have worded that! If I wasn't in a monogamous relationship, (took me several attempts to spell that correctly), and I was part of an arrangement similar to the one you have described, it is more likely that I would think you were all my toys, or my bitches, and I would just tell you all what you wanted to hear really.

Oh. Hang on. A thought has just struck me. Perhaps she is exceptionally clever and she is the person who words it that way, a bit like the "ministry of truth". Thankyou! I will commit this to memory, but I will also write it down in my book of devious stuff for devious women, as a very fine example of the "make him think it's all his idea" trick.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

I was in monogamous polyamorous relationships first with 5 men and then with 3.
All I can say is I was very grateful I refused to have them all live under my roof, together.
What a nightmare!

Reactions: 950483

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah I agree with the above ladies about the word "sharing." Kind of implies the dude has control over his wife's lady parts. I control my own.

But in the spirit of the question, my hubby only begrudgingly shares his French fries with me at dinner, so no way he'd share my vagina with any other dudes - not complaining...not sure that kind of fun is for me either.

I've had a polyamorous relationship in the past, as well as been involved with a BDSM play partner who was polyamorous, though I was single at the time. That being said, for the former, the person I was dating more romantically, we never got to the point of getting naked and sweaty together, because he took sex as a very serious commitment. The other partner I had at the same time, we went on dates/etc, but it was mostly a BDSM-centric relationship. The person was submissive to me, and they didn't get to stick their dick in me. So while polyamorous, I wasn't having PIV sex with either of them.

I lean more heavily towards monogamy now, but am willing to be flexible, to make sure that both my and my partner's needs are being met.

It's in no way something I fantasize about. Also, when I think of "shared sexually" it makes me just more think of a threesome or more-some, which I have done that, too.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
For us, we'd enjoy having a lady join us for some sexual bad-assery.. but having another guy join in doesn't really do anything for either of us.. and if that were to ever happen, I wouldn't be 'sharing' him with her... she'd just be joining a couple in a kinky night of sexy shit. ;)

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For us, we'd enjoy having a lady join us for some sexual bad-assery.. but having another guy join in doesn't really do anything for either of us.. and if that were to ever happen, I wouldn't be 'sharing' him with her... she'd just be joining a couple in a kinky night of sexy shit. ;)

Same here T_N_J - sounds way more fun to me too!

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Share me with others? Only when it comes to volunteering my time in the kitchen at or for his family events and gatherings. Which btw I don't mind at all as I love to cook, especially bake goodies, and then soak in the rave reviews at said events and gatherings. If I haven't made it clear already I'm a extremely egotistical baker.

I also love hobnobbing with all the other, mostly ladies, chefs who enjoy cooking. The conversation in the kitchen is far more intellectually stimulating than being out in living room watching some dumb game and having a beer buzzed dude scream at me, "how the fuck is that not pass interference!!!"

Add, you make huge benny points with your significant other's family. My boyfriend's family's women adore me because I "always help out and add a degree of levity to any stressful situation" (as told to me by my boyfriend's sister at the last event, a Super Bowl party). The first thing I do after initial meet and greet is head straight for the kitchen, a.k.a. home, goodies in hand, and offer to help. Nothing is more satisfying to me afterwards than enjoying a nice glass of wine with the other women of the kitchen after I've cornered my boyfriend into washing the dishes, load the dishwasher, etc.. It's a female's equivalent of dudes hanging at the Playboy mansion for me.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: sweetlucky12

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It can work for a while, if you ask me. But it ends badly or you go back to being monogamous.

Jealousy is a problem, both his and yours. And you feel there is no more depth to the primary relationship, just a comfortable familiarity, like an old couch.

I am sure there are couples who can do it forever, but i suspect they are rares. I would be concerned with her boyfriends bringing home cooties.

Reactions: Doranq and 950483