Has your dick ever let you down?

banana_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Theres been a couple of times that I have been with a girl that my dick has let me down. Had a lot of fun foreplay, with a perfectly hard erection, but then comes to penetration and as soon as my dick touches her pussy, it goes soft.

It has been really embarassing. It has only happened twice, and can't understand why, because 99% of the time it is perfectly fine.

Needless to say, with the girls that have experienced my problem, I didn't see them much afterwards....:(

Has this happened to anyone else?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, it has happened to me once or twice. It is really inexplicable and hard to say why it happens... But it can happen on the very rare occasion. Luckily, my partner was understanding, so there wasn't any embarrassment or such.

banana_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its also really hard to try to put the condom back on again once you get it up again!

cumonmee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I too have had this happen. Only I thought I was out there in sex limbo by myself. I felt humiliated. They were very understanding BUT...... They never returned phone messages either. I can only guess that there is a lot of nervous tension and we as men can subconciously socumb to it. If you figure it out please let me know. Send me a private message.
"T"

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, 1 particular time when I took some ecstacy with a gorgeous girl. She took a shower and by the time she took me to bed I couldn't get it up properly :-( We still had sex but it wasn't great and I was really worried about my only semi hard cock which ruined it

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's happened to me just as you described. We were feeling good and feeling well, foreplaying and in a warm, sweet mood. But when it came to make the grand entrance my cock shriveled away. I realized why: neither of us was using any "protection" and my penis was sending us a message. I suppose that was a form of natural birth control.

O===w

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happened once. It was more because I was freaking out that my dad was coming home though.

So I ate her out like and champ and told her to bounce lol.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol! It happened to me a many years ago. There was this very hot girl that i'd had my eyes on for a while. I took her to dinner and we ended up at my place. She was up for it but for some unexplained reason, i could not get it up! It was the first time such a thing happened to me. I was so worried that i woke my cousin up about 3am to ask him what he thought i should do.
It all ended well because she came by the next morning and i was my old randy self again.
Also, a few weeks ago, i met a couple on here and we met in a hotel. They told me they had to check out that morning. Maybe it was the time pressure combined with the fact that we had not really met before, but my dick was not its old self. It kept getting hard and going soft. It must have been psychological.
Those were my only NO SHOWS to date.

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a virgin and it's happened both times I've tried to have sex. :frown1:

I recently found out I have insanely low testosterone for someone my age (24) so that's probably part of it. First time anxiety is definitely the other part.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in the last few yrs, with age and needed meds to stay alive, I experience ED, but when I was younger, it never let me down. in fact, I amazed myself and a few partners numerous times.

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have had it happen once but there was alot of alcohol involved but we were both so keen.
Main issue i have is I get hard we have sex and i cant finish.

framedwaterbottle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happened several times to me unfortunately. But, all had happy endings. Anyways, probably the most memorable letdown happened when i was 20 i started seeing a woman who was 33. She planned a very special evening starting with dinner and some wine. Then, she had me sit on the couch while she changed into something more comfortable. She came out with the full garter/stocking/heels/bra outfit. It was a first for me to see someone in person with that type of outfit on. She had me stand and undress completely. I was rock hard already. (we'd had sex before but it was usually a quickie or a bj for me) She had me sit with my legs spread and hands off my dick while she slowly danced and stripped out of the bra and panties. She stood in front of me for several minutes with one foot up on the couch cushion while she parted her bush and played with her pussy. My dick started to ache it was so hard. She turned around, bent over, spread her legs and cheeks apart exposing her pussy. It looked so awesome. She rubbed her fingers up and down her opening for about a minute. Then, she turned around and had me stand with my hands on my hips. She kissed me deeply while gently rubbing her bush lightly back and forth across the head of my dick. I could feel an orgasm welling up inside and i started to tell her but she was kissing me still. She reached down and would almost touch my dick but only rubbed my bush and tummy. She stopped kissing me and backed away to look at me. 'You are so hard! I think I will suck you now' She knelt in front of me and slowly moved her face to within inches of the head of my dick. She blew gently and that caused my dick to literally jump up and down several times. She giggled and did it again. She had her hands on her hips as she opened her mouth and slowly leaned forward. Just as she put her lips around the head of my dick I started to cum. She backed away and a stream of cum hit her right between the eyes and went up her forehead and onto the top of her hair. She didn't hesitate. She immediately put her mouth on my dick, grabbed my hips and started bobbing really fast as I continued to cum. It was one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever had. I kept my hands on my hips but i almost lost my balance as she bobbed and i came. When I finished she continued bobbing but slower and slower until i had totally went soft. She hugged me around the waist and kissed my shriveling soft dick. As the reality hit me I started to get embarrassed. But, she looked up and said 'baby...that was the most incredible thing I have ever had happen to me...I must've really turned you on!' I didn't know what to say other than how great it felt. She's looking up at me with the big stream of my cum going up her face, forehead and all in her hair. I apologized for cumming so quickly and on her face. She told me not to apologize because it was the biggest form of flattery she could've gotten from me. Did my dick let me down? Sorta. That night turned out to be one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life. We had incredible sex several times that night...and my dick didn't let me down then.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm gay but that is a fucking hot story

It's happened several times to me unfortunately. But, all had happy endings. Anyways, probably the most memorable letdown happened when i was 20 i started seeing a woman who was 33. She planned a very special evening starting with dinner and some wine. Then, she had me sit on the couch while she changed into something more comfortable. She came out with the full garter/stocking/heels/bra outfit. It was a first for me to see someone in person with that type of outfit on. She had me stand and undress completely. I was rock hard already. (we'd had sex before but it was usually a quickie or a bj for me) She had me sit with my legs spread and hands off my dick while she slowly danced and stripped out of the bra and panties. She stood in front of me for several minutes with one foot up on the couch cushion while she parted her bush and played with her pussy. My dick started to ache it was so hard. She turned around, bent over, spread her legs and cheeks apart exposing her pussy. It looked so awesome. She rubbed her fingers up and down her opening for about a minute. Then, she turned around and had me stand with my hands on my hips. She kissed me deeply while gently rubbing her bush lightly back and forth across the head of my dick. I could feel an orgasm welling up inside and i started to tell her but she was kissing me still. She reached down and would almost touch my dick but only rubbed my bush and tummy. She stopped kissing me and backed away to look at me. 'You are so hard! I think I will suck you now' She knelt in front of me and slowly moved her face to within inches of the head of my dick. She blew gently and that caused my dick to literally jump up and down several times. She giggled and did it again. She had her hands on her hips as she opened her mouth and slowly leaned forward. Just as she put her lips around the head of my dick I started to cum. She backed away and a stream of cum hit her right between the eyes and went up her forehead and onto the top of her hair. She didn't hesitate. She immediately put her mouth on my dick, grabbed my hips and started bobbing really fast as I continued to cum. It was one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever had. I kept my hands on my hips but i almost lost my balance as she bobbed and i came. When I finished she continued bobbing but slower and slower until i had totally went soft. She hugged me around the waist and kissed my shriveling soft dick. As the reality hit me I started to get embarrassed. But, she looked up and said 'baby...that was the most incredible thing I have ever had happen to me...I must've really turned you on!' I didn't know what to say other than how great it felt. She's looking up at me with the big stream of my cum going up her face, forehead and all in her hair. I apologized for cumming so quickly and on her face. She told me not to apologize because it was the biggest form of flattery she could've gotten from me. Did my dick let me down? Sorta. That night turned out to be one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life. We had incredible sex several times that night...and my dick didn't let me down then.