Has your gf/wife ever caught you on LPSG?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by JonoHari, Aug 23, 2010.

1. JonoHari

JonoHari Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Some time ago, I was checking out this site after my girlfriend of the time had gone to bed. One of the threads got me so horny I just had to get my dick out. I was right in the middle of a massive wank when she walked in. Turns out she couldn't sleep so decided to see what I was up to...

She was pretty shocked when she saw that I wasn't looking at pics of women, etc. but was reading all about guys with big cocks. She was a bit freaked out that I'd posted some pics of myself and I admitted checking out some of the other guys. But it gave her more of an insight into my sexuality, which was good for us in the longer term. In fact, we even used some of the stuff on here in our own fantasies.

I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences and whether it turned out ok for you too, or whether your partner just got mad about it.

2. Big Del

Gold Member

Several girlfriends know about LPSG and me. My ex wife also knew

She was the lovely lady who posted me photos of my cock and said "this is the only thing I miss about you" classy lady!

3. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    i have a female friend who saw that i was on lpsg. she looked skeptical and said, really? you need a support group because you have a huge cock? i could see if it was for small dicks, but no, im not buyin a support group

Draft saved Draft deleted