Has your girlfriend/wife compared you to her ex?

hh4554

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, curious if other men in relationships with women have had this experience. When I first got with my wife, sex was an issue. I'm not huge by any means, but I had to be really gentle or we'd have to stop. Eventually she told me the guy she had been seeing for years before was on the small side so I was as big step up. I also had a girlfriend in college that made a joke while trying to suck me once that "this was way easier with John" (fake name obviously, the guy was a friend of mine she used to hook up with). Wondered if this was a common thing at all.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most of my girlfriends including my current gf ( short to longer term) have confessed that their former bf was bigger than me.
Most of them have also remarked they were surprised at how small my cock is. ( very tiny soft and well below average fully erect - length and girth)

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes my wife has told me all about her exes. I like sharing everything about our sexlives.
I'm in second place in her size charts haha. The guy who is biggest had a monster cock. She said she measured it at 25cm, but I'm not sure. Her hand couldn't fit around it.

She loved the way it looks, but for sex it wasn't great. It worked in the beginning, but as the relationship went downhill, so went her ability to take him.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, my wife has told me about the guy before her. She is a size queen, and so at some point her previous bf’s endowment came up. She just said “he was huge”. This did shock me s bit, to be honest.

Then, several months later, I asked about how we compared, like how much longer. She said “he was a little bit thicker than you but like an inch and a half shorter”. What I found interesting about this is that it really shows how girth is often the trait women focus on, whereas men seemingly think more about length.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife was only in one other relationship before me but since he was an abusive asshole, she understandably didn't like to speak much about him, let alone tell me any sexual aspects. Only later on after we got married, she almost offhanded mentioned to me that he was both way smaller and uncut. And while she never went into any further sexual details, it at least explained why when she saw my dick for the first time she was like "wow!" and seemed very fascinated by it, so I guess you could say I was a step up both in dick size and in how I treated her and gave her a much better life.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not stupid enough to compare her with any of my Xs. Hopefully and respectfully she will not do the same to me

This. I would never say to my partner "Hey Angie from my old job had a way better pussy than you do babe"

Like seriously, I'm reading these responses and I'm stunned

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This. I would never say to my partner "Hey Angie from my old job had a way better pussy than you do babe"

Like seriously, I'm reading these responses and I'm stunned
Yupp

The thing is that even if a guy, tells his GF / Wife, your body part XYZ is better - bigger- tighter, than my X.
There is a only a 33.3% Probability, she will take it as a compliment
There's 33.3% Possibility, she will take is as a WTF, I am sleeping with you and you are think about your X

There is a 33.3% Certainty, she will remember your comment, no matter how she originally took it . and Guaranteed, she will bring up your comment the first time you have a big fight.

So just like the internet, where you should read something twice, before you hit send. Think three times before you speak something that may later be used against you over and over till you die