Has your girlfriend/wife compared you to her ex?

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think "compared" is the right word in my case. We've certainly shared about past lovers and all the good/bad things about them. It's not so much about comparing but more about sharing what we liked and disliked so that we both know more about each other.

For sure, she has had bigger than me and I could really care less. Hell, she's had bigger in front of me during our swinger adventures so it doesn't phase me one bit. I've had younger and tighter while she watched and all was good too.

You gotta keep in mind that a solid relationship has to be more than just a big dick or a tight ass otherwise it will eventually falter when you get bored of that big dick or tight ass, not to mention when another big dick or tight ass comes along.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty much every sexual partner i've had have (without asking) told me I was a big step up difference to their previous.

I gather they were being totally honest as they were in excitied/shocked oversharing mode and I hadnt even asked the question.

My exs I still stay in communication with and my open casual sex partners, tell me im still their largest.

D

deleted18069061

My ex wife said I was by far the largest she’d ever been with.

Only ever had one gf before that and she didn’t compare me to anyone. But was confused as to why her vagina was always sore. She saw her gynecologist and concluded it was just the size of my dick. She fucking loved it though, couldn’t get enough dick. Even if it made her sore. She was so sexy, 5’ 8” natural DDs, and thin everywhere but her ass. I should have married her instead haha.

D

deleted814719

My wife has been my only partner and I hers. The only "comparison" she has done is me with a Fun Factory dildo we own. It's longer and has a little more girth than my own equipment. She's honestly never confessed a preference for the vibe over me.

Reactions: Evenflow618

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
All my exes compared. Its a good and bad thing. I think its a younger generation trend though. It seems like women share pics with their friends.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An awful lot of them have, even if it's indirectly by their reaction. If they flip out a little bit, it is safe to assume that you are significantly bigger than what she is used to.

My circ scar when I am hard is right on 5". I can't tell you how many times women have pointed to that and said "that's how long most guys are hard." I also here a lot that my soft penis is bigger than what they are used to hard.

It also seems to be a fact that when you fuck a woman with an eight inch dick when she is coming off a long monogamous relationship or a bad break up, she is going to have a few things to say about it.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m my wife’s second smallest sex partner but we have no hang ups about it and have a fantastic sex life.
I’ve showered with one of her exes at the gym and caught him sizing me up and smiling as his soft (possibly semi?) cock was longer and thicker than mine when it’s hard. I was obviously soft in the shower but, unfortunately, after a strenuous workout I was only 1.5 inches long and my balls had retracted (unlike his kiwi fruit sized hangers).
I told my wife and she thought it was hilarious

Reactions: Hardybob and MDM8

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman I have been with has commented on my size, and I've been among the biggest they've and in a few cases I was the biggest. At 7 by 6, I'm no monster dick, but the combination of above average length, with very above average girth, sure does make an impression.

Compared to past lovers (exe)? Yes, a few woman have mentioned talked about it. Early on in our relationship, my (now) wife mentioned that I was by far the biggest she'd had, but most importantly, the best she'd ever had. Unfortunately she suffered with some selfish lovers, so having a man really pay attention to her needs, and making sure she got the best of me was new and extremely satisfying to her.

Other past lovers occasionally brought up their exes, usually after making comments about my size and sexual prowess. It's a great ego and confidence booster to know that not only do I have a good sized dick, but I know how to use it, (and the rest of me) to satisfy a woman.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman I've had a serious relationship with has told me how their previous boyfriends were hung. Even some who weren't so serious have shared the details.

My first wife was the first woman I had sex with. I was on the football team; she was a cheerleader. She told me she never had sex before the third date. On the second date, lulled, my defenses down, she pounced and copped my cherry. While we were dating she gave me the low down on all her boyfriends. In explicit detail. She illustrated the size of her last big squeeze with her hand against my erect cock. It was about twice my length and LOTS thicker; her thumb and index finger easily encircled my cock, the index meeting at the buckle of her thumb; for his, they took the shape of a giant letter C.

The girl I lived with for two years was the girlfriend of a guy I'd played football with in high school. (He had one of the bigger cocks on the team.) They met at the University of Wisconsin. We ran into each other one night and he brought me home to meet her. She wasn't conventionally beautiful; actually somewhat boyish and flat-chested, but I flipped. Two weeks later we were living together. She said he had a huge cock (about 8") and was a "fantastic fuck", but, alas, pretty vanilla. I was apparently more creative. Interestingly, our sex was almost 100% oral.

My (current) wife has said Don, her boyfriend of 2.5 years, was a "great lover" and had a "big cock" (about 7.5" x 5.75" based upon comparison to our dildo). James, her subsequent lover of eight months, was "shorter but thicker" (and a total asshole if you ask my opinion). Her best friend Dick is a genius. Any intellectual, scientific or technical dispute is quickly settled by "Let's ask Dick!" (Grrr!) He looks like an unfunny, younger Martin Short. He comes across as somewhat asexual. When my wife mentioned he had a date that weekend, I made a crack about the sexual sparks and fireworks that would create. She cocked her head, thought for a second and commented, "Oh, I don't know. . . We got together once. . . He wasn't that bad. . . Big cock." (Grrr!)

Kevin, an early boyfriend, was an exception. He was without question the best-looking man I've ever met.* Like me, he'd modeled, but he took good looks to a whole new level. She once confided he had a small cock just under five inches, extremely skinny, with a huge tomato head. She couldn't stop giggling as she described it looking like a lollipop. LOL Whenever Kevin was around, I couldn't help from checking out his crotch. "Lollipop man, he's a lollipop man!"

* Heck, if he followed current trends and got a sex change, he'd be the best-looking woman, too!

Last edited: