Has Your Package Caused Curiosity?

solong

Just Browsing
Media
I've often wondered if other guys beside myself have had girls or other boys stare at or proposition them, or make any kind of suggestive comment about what they saw in your trousers? What are your experiences like that?

When I was in high school, some kid I didn't even know came up to me and asked if I jacked off with one hand or two. I told him, "I do it both ways." Well, I don't know if he was satisfied, or not. I was.

One of my sister's best friends in High School also asked me how big my cock was. She said, "Ive heard you've got a really big one." How could they hear anything? Surely my sister didn't say anything (??) I definitely didn't show her!

I've had other girls ask me how long my cock was, too. I have no idea how they ever could know that I was big, little, or average, because I didn't talk about it and always kept it hidden because I came from a family that didn't put up with stuff like that.

During a dance at my serior prom, I was dancing with this extremely hot chick with big tits and an awesome, unbelievable super-stacked incredible, strong body, and I just got a hard-on that was about to rip right through my pants, it seemed. She liked to dance close, and she said, "I feel something really hard." Well, I was so embarrassed, so I doubled my dancing speed, and the damned thing just stayed there-- like permanent. It was just like a rock. After that, she was fondling, cuddly, and Icould terll she wanted to get to it, but I was just too embarrassed at the time, and would have never done that, anyway. But she didn't come from that kind of a home where it was wrong.

At the place where I worked (this is later on) this girl wanted to lay me so I took her over to my place. She broke my resistance, I admit. But when she saw my cock she loved it but opted out. But the very next day, a couple of her girl friends came by and actually took me out to dinner, and then wanted to fuck. They were known to like big cocks. (I wanted no part of them, because like the ad says, "You don't know where it's been"). They said, "We heard you have a really big one." Actually, I never thought it was. But actually, I was saved by having something that the girl who thought she wanted me, couldn't take. I've always been glad of that, too, although embarrassed that I could have ever gotten myself in that situation. I still get ashamed.

When I got my own business, one of my female employees asked me, just right out of the blue, how long my cock was. I about got weak in the knees. I didn't know how to answer her, so I passed over the question. And a few days later, a girl that I knew was visiting my employee at her place of work was waitingg for me when I got home and wanted to screw me. "Like, What the hell is going on?" I told her I appreciated her thought, was flattered, but just couldn't. Thanks, anyway.

So what the hell are they listening to or looking at, anyway? Yes, it probably shows a little bit, and yes, it's about 7" soft, most of the time, and about 6" around, being just soft. Sometimes it gets about 8" soft-ish. So it kinda changes a little. Granted, It's a little thicker than most guys, soft. That may be why it tends to show up. So I don't wear jeans or anything that would give it away. Somehow, they seem to know, anyway.

The first time I was ever told anything was when my wife said about me, "You are just huge!" But her first husband was 6'3" tall and weighed about 260. I am 5'8-1'2" tall and weigh 170. I figured he'd be bigger than me in the pecker department too, but she says, "Not even close."

Has anybody ever been scared of your cock? Like, they want to see it, but after they do, they decide to pass? How does this make you feel? Or did someone ever chase you because of your reputation in the shower or the locker room? And especially, how to women feel about it? Do they talk about it? Have you ever been told by a woman that she heard about your cock from a friend?

Real curious, here.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
solong said:
I've often wondered if other guys beside myself have had girls or other boys stare at or proposition them, or make any kind of suggestive comment about what they saw in your trousers?
oh yeah, i'm pretty sure this is a fairly regular occurrence for most of us on this forum :tongue:

So what the hell are they listening to or looking at, anyway?
:shrug: humans are naturally curious creatures. I'm sure some of them literally just have nothing better to do, but others probably notice at times when it wouldn't even occur to us. I don't think there's some kinda underground big dick grapevine or anything, if that's what you're wondering.

Has anybody ever been scared of your cock? Like, they want to see it, but after they do, they decide to pass?
oh hell yes. still happens all the fucking time :mad:

And especially, how to women feel about it? Do they talk about it? Have you ever been told by a woman that she heard about your cock from a friend?
haha, that's how i get the majority of hookups these days, i've gotten so lazy

fallguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was dating this girl, and she told me that her mom asked her how big i was. apparently, when i came over, she would just stare at me. i actually caught her with my eyes a few times after i had been told. that kinda made me think i could bang her mom too.

Nik23bt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a bizarre occurrence today. Usually I might get a stare or a double take, a smirk something nonchalant. But today this old creep (I'm on my cell phone walking back from working out) and he made a concerted effort to get next to me and then literally bend in front of me (if you can imagine) and say "holy mackeral" I just kept walking, crossed the road early then as I'm going up the stairs in my building he was peering through the door (glass part). WTF? Be discreet about it. But I guess I can empathize with women who consantly go through this. I was bigger (general body size) by a foot) and probably 50 lbs but how un-nerving!

Nik23bt

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happens all the bloody time. I figure women are just naturally talkative, and I'm pretty sure they think about cock as much as we think about boobies :p There's not a girl alive who doesn't want big cock, even if when she gets it she can't take it.

I get what you mean about girls being scared, I've missed out on some serious pussy because of that. Head just doesn't do the job when she's fucking you and stops because she's scared. Its just plain torturous.

Well worth it though, I'd hate to have a 7"! Wouldn't you lot?

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get a lot of looks because I have a large flacid and my testicles tend to push everything out so I show a bulge all the time.

I enjoy it most of the time, and have fun with it at parties

Media
i HAD A GIRLFRIENDS MOM TELL ME i HEARD YOU HAVE A BIG DICK I WAS JUST SHOCKED I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. WHEN HER DAUGHTER FINALLY CAME DOWN STAIR I JUST GOT RIGHT UP AND WALKED OUT I TOLD HER WHAT HER MOTHER SAID AND SHE SAID THE THEY TALK LIKE

D_trhsdf

Just Browsing
Media
I get that all the time, ppl asking "what is that?" and "is it real?". Maybe I should wear a sign around my neck: "yes it is real!". Otherwise I would hardly run around like that, with such a bulge.

definatly, when i sit down, my pants bulge like crazy, pretty emabarrising

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As many of you know, this is a whole new ball game for me (major weight loss), so people who I have known for a while are more inclined to think that I am doing something to draw attention to myself. I actually had one male co-worker who I have known for a couple of years ask me why I started stuffing.

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got one pair of faded 501's that fit snug, but not tight, and with boxer briefs, my package is up front and a liitle but down the left leg. But, I've never had anyone talk to me about it, although I've seen some people look and then look away real quick, all flustered.... its too funny.

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when I was a freshman in high school, the guys on my waterpolo team thought that I was big, but didn't really say anything about it. In my sophomore year, they started to spread the word aroung the entire school that I was big (I'm 8" long and 5" around when hard, and 5.5" long when soft) and after that tons of people started asking to see it, how big it was, how often I jacked off, if I was a virgin, etc. It was really embarrassing at first, but I lost all of my modesty really fast, and then it was pretty awesome for the rest of high school.