Has Your Package Caused Curiosity?

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get a lot of looks from women depending on what I am wearing. The other day I was at the dry cleaners picking up some clothes. I was wearing some jeans and was freeballing. As I was waiting for my clothes, a hot girl (early twenties) walks by. As soon as she noticed my bulge down my right leg she couldn't stop staring. She looked at it with this OMG look as her mouth dropped open. As she passed by the window she looked the whole time. She then looked up at my face and realized she was busted. She turned red, and looked away quickly. It was pretty funny.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my goodness! yes, it has happened to me, too, and I'm just a regular schmoe.:rolleyes:

Lil Dave

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I had this girl in high school and after that I worked with at a grocery store. We were friends and all but she never showed me any interest, and I didnt hit on her. So I ended up screwing one of her best friends one night. This chick had to be 5 foot tall if she was an inch, and I was all over her and up in her. The VERY NEXT DAY the friend starts getting extra chatty with me and the day after asked me to go riding around after work. We ended up at the park and she kissed me a few times then went straight for my zipper. She took my cock out and jacked on it a while, then wanted to go home. No sex. No blowjob. No date afterwards. It was a busy time for me so I didnt give it a second thought. Of course looking back now its quit obvious what happened. Her friend told her I had a big dick and she wanted to see it and play with it. She didnt want to date me, fuck me, or anything else, just wanted to check out the goods. Not that I cared at the time but looking back its funny. My wife and I went to the mall to get a cell phone and she works at the Verizon store.....I wonder if she remembered that night when we were all talking.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, since I've been in college, my package has made the school rounds. But I'm not the only one. I think it's a way for people to break the sexual tension & have some fun with each other.

solong said:
I've often wondered if other guys beside myself have had girls or other boys stare at or proposition them, or make any kind of suggestive comment about what they saw in your trousers? What are your experiences like that?

When I was in high school, some kid I didn't even know came up to me and asked if I jacked off with one hand or two. I told him, "I do it both ways." Well, I don't know if he was satisfied, or not. I was.

One of my sister's best friends in High School also asked me how big my cock was. She said, "Ive heard you've got a really big one." How could they hear anything? Surely my sister didn't say anything (??) I definitely didn't show her!

I've had other girls ask me how long my cock was, too. I have no idea how they ever could know that I was big, little, or average, because I didn't talk about it and always kept it hidden because I came from a family that didn't put up with stuff like that.

During a dance at my serior prom, I was dancing with this extremely hot chick with big tits and an awesome, unbelievable super-stacked incredible, strong body, and I just got a hard-on that was about to rip right through my pants, it seemed. She liked to dance close, and she said, "I feel something really hard." Well, I was so embarrassed, so I doubled my dancing speed, and the damned thing just stayed there-- like permanent. It was just like a rock. After that, she was fondling, cuddly, and Icould terll she wanted to get to it, but I was just too embarrassed at the time, and would have never done that, anyway. But she didn't come from that kind of a home where it was wrong.

At the place where I worked (this is later on) this girl wanted to lay me so I took her over to my place. She broke my resistance, I admit. But when she saw my cock she loved it but opted out. But the very next day, a couple of her girl friends came by and actually took me out to dinner, and then wanted to fuck. They were known to like big cocks. (I wanted no part of them, because like the ad says, "You don't know where it's been"). They said, "We heard you have a really big one." Actually, I never thought it was. But actually, I was saved by having something that the girl who thought she wanted me, couldn't take. I've always been glad of that, too, although embarrassed that I could have ever gotten myself in that situation. I still get ashamed.

When I got my own business, one of my female employees asked me, just right out of the blue, how long my cock was. I about got weak in the knees. I didn't know how to answer her, so I passed over the question. And a few days later, a girl that I knew was visiting my employee at her place of work was waitingg for me when I got home and wanted to screw me. "Like, What the hell is going on?" I told her I appreciated her thought, was flattered, but just couldn't. Thanks, anyway.

So what the hell are they listening to or looking at, anyway? Yes, it probably shows a little bit, and yes, it's about 7" soft, most of the time, and about 6" around, being just soft. Sometimes it gets about 8" soft-ish. So it kinda changes a little. Granted, It's a little thicker than most guys, soft. That may be why it tends to show up. So I don't wear jeans or anything that would give it away. Somehow, they seem to know, anyway.

The first time I was ever told anything was when my wife said about me, "You are just huge!" But her first husband was 6'3" tall and weighed about 260. I am 5'8-1'2" tall and weigh 170. I figured he'd be bigger than me in the pecker department too, but she says, "Not even close."

Has anybody ever been scared of your cock? Like, they want to see it, but after they do, they decide to pass? How does this make you feel? Or did someone ever chase you because of your reputation in the shower or the locker room? And especially, how to women feel about it? Do they talk about it? Have you ever been told by a woman that she heard about your cock from a friend?

Real curious, here.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PinkSteel said:
Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Has your package ever NOT caused Curiosity?"
Agree with the thread title change that you proposed. Must be a natural "knee jerk" reaction by both men and women. I believe that a large bulge in the pants seems to place you on someone's "radar screen". While some are really bold and outspoken concerning my "conversation piece" I have also found that some women in asian cultures were more demure and prone not to brazenly ask about my size (that did not prevent them from descretely groping me in private places).

During my youthful years my reaction turned from shock to surprise to embarassment to curiousity to confident to cocky (at times). I first become aware of this intense interest by women was when my first steady girlfriend at age 16 was telling me to ignore all the flirting and attention that her two younger sisters age 14 and 12 y/o were giving me. This little fit of jealousy on the part of this 15 y/o girl certainly gave my ego a big lift at a time when I was kinda shy.

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
horribleperson said:
if i had a penny for everytime a girl (or guy) has asked me a question about the size of my penis, then i be a very rich man

from now on ask them for two pennies an split it with me.

youngenhung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriends (soon to be wife) and her boss got the the conversation of "size" and my girlfriend says well you know "Bill" thats me is pretty big. And her boss (whom I know well) says oh ya I know I can see it especially when he wears his kakis... Should I feel uncomfortable?

allaaalex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a close girl friend, I call her my hag out of spite, and she is always making fun of my package. When were are out at the beach together, she usually tries to mention it to someone when we are out and about at the shops or something. I get some looks as well on my own tmers.

Collegeboydan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i had a pic of my cock as my main pic on my yahoo profile and my nickname that alot of people call me was my yahoo name also needless to say alot of people on campus have seen my cock and pretty much all of my gf's freinds have even her mom since i took a pic of it with her cell she thought it was funny and put it as the pic that pops up when i call.

Marvin Gaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once the word gets out about your size in school or at the workplace..I have found that the women have especially treated me differently..

At the workplace I have observed women nearly snapping their necks around to look at my crotch as I walked by..Female coworkers have become increasingly flirtatious once they found out about my package..I had one coworker with whom I have worked with for 5 years out of the blue tell me she would 'like to see me in a speedo' and had heard I was 'hung and then some'..I was blown away by those comments..As they were completely out of character for her..But as I have come to realize, if you have sex with a coworker or the friend of a coworker etc, the girls WILL talk and you're in for an entire new level of attention..

-MG

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Do you remember those two women in the Hanes ad that were checking out the guys' packages as they walked by? And of course it was always a basketball player, Jordan, I think, that was known to have a big one.

Haven't you wondered if they were trying to see if Hanes controlled the bulge or exposed the bulge? And if Hanes was so good, then wouldn't it somehow flatten the bulge? Otherwise, why wear anything at all, if the idea was to expose it, you could really see it with no underwear. So I've always wondered why the women were looking. So that they couldn't see anything? And why the grins on the women as they looked? Do they look that way when they don't see anything after all? Do the men who don't show anything down there represent "sexy" to these girls? And the look on Michael Jordan's face-- you know, that "all-knowing, sly I've got 'em now" look because they can't see anything. Man of mystery, I guess. GOOFY.

I gave up on briefs. By the time you've wadded yourself up into a Munsingwear brief or something like that, you feel like walking around with your feet apart, kinda like you wet your pants, or something. And if you move a certain way, you crunch your balls. Lightning shoots from your crotch right up your spine. But then when you wear boxers, you hang out the end. But at least they are comfortable. So I'd like to know what Hanes does that none of the others do.

jared84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
solong said:
Do you remember those two women in the Hanes ad that were checking out the guys' packages as they walked by? And of course it was always a basketball player, Jordan, I think, that was known to have a big one.

Haven't you wondered if they were trying to see if Hanes controlled the bulge or exposed the bulge? And if Hanes was so good, then wouldn't it somehow flatten the bulge? Otherwise, why wear anything at all, if the idea was to expose it, you could really see it with no underwear. So I've always wondered why the women were looking. So that they couldn't see anything? And why the grins on the women as they looked? Do they look that way when they don't see anything after all? Do the men who don't show anything down there represent "sexy" to these girls? And the look on Michael Jordan's face-- you know, that "all-knowing, sly I've got 'em now" look because they can't see anything. Man of mystery, I guess. GOOFY.

Sorcerer said:
The ad was very subtly trying to convince men that Hanes will make your package look bigger...see, MJ has a big package and he wears Hanes so it must be true...:eek: :confused: :biggrin1:

yowza. i saw those commercials a million times and never got any of that from them. i though the point was that mj was a bball player and therefore "cool" and the sly grin was "yeah im cool" not "yeah i have big junk in this underwear". :laugh2: the message I got was "buy our underwear because mj wears them and he's cool". i can see how you could thnk that it had something to do with package size but in all the years those commercials aired that never even crossed my mind and im usually the first one to notice these things (ie that stupid brawny commercial) so im kind of suspicious. if i see them again ill look at them in a new way though. :afro:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I first began dating my ex there was a guy in the same small town that tried to get her to go with him. After the first time he went to her house for a visit and met her mother, she told her not to date him because she noticed he had a hardon during that visit. I've always looked back at this with satisfaction and humor, because I knew, even then, that I had more dick than George, but just kept it tucked away from mothers!

jared84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Even though it was falsely made, those commercials even had me to but a few rolls.:cool:

that was easily one of the stupidest commercials i ever saw. did you see the other one with the icing cumshot? :chinese:

Bigdoggie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my friend greg followed me to the bathroom and snook a peak while i was taking a piss and said"ur as big as they say u r" and i didnt know what to say to that so I giggled a little

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After being on a couple gay male websites it's like a parade whenever I go in to the men's room to take a piss. I love it. My favorite is when the men's room has a "piss trough" instead of individual urinals. Some times they put a mirror up behind the trough so you can check everybody out without being too obvious. I usually try and give'm a good show.

After I go back out to the bar they guy I was standing next to at the trough will be looking over at me while he's telling his bud what he just saw in the men's room.