Has your sexlife suddenly become interesting to your straight friends....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_aussie8in, May 23, 2009.

1. B_aussie8in

B_aussie8in New Member

once they found out your penis size. My friends have now become more curious and more inquisitive about the people i have sex with and they want details, lots of details. Is this common once someone finds out a guy is hung, does it make him more sexual?

2. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I get asked about my sex life all the time. I dont mind, but I think they are expecting wilder stories than I have.

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's just proof that everyone, everywhere (even down under!) is fascinated with big meat. Enjoy the attention, I say. They're all jealous, and just want to catch a look. Don't be shy. give it to 'em.

4. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

In general no. I do not brag about my size to them and we don't really talk abouit how big our penises are since they don't care or don't want to know about me.

If they're REALLY curious about what I'm into as I'm out about being into kinks/bondage/SM/B&D and I've talked about this with them, I'd just direct them to my Xtube page.

#4 D_Jerry_Atric, May 23, 2009
    Last edited: May 23, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted