Has your SO ever told it was not big enough?

tinytimmy

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, been lurking for a while but think this might be my first post.

I am wondering if any guys have been told by their partner that their penis is not long enough to hit their "spot". Unfortunately this happened to me, I asked during a conversation about sex (stupid I know), but I wasn't expecting the answer I got :(

Being average size (6.75 x 5.75) I had never thought I would come up short for a girl with which I had been contemplating marriage. But this has hit me hard - I already knew she has been with bigger guys as she is fairly experienced, but to actually be told . . . . I just don't feel like I can ever do it for her now, the idea of sex just gets me down.

Anyone else been in this situation? How did you cope? Did your relationship survive? Girls, have you said this to a guy? Did you stay with him even though he wasn't long enough? Could you be happy with this situation indefinitely?

I appreciate any help/views on this, cheers.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Timmy dear, 6.75 x 5.57 is NOT small! It's almost an inch over average. There are dozens of threads here about size and what is real world average vs LPSG average.

What exactly did you ask her and what was her response?

tinytimmy

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, I know its a little over the average, but length wise at least in the average range that is usually quoted.

I asked "Am I big enough for you? Big enough to hit the spot?" and she replied "No" and then tried to qualify the bomb she had just dropped by trying to make me feel better about it. :worried:

tinytimmy

Just Browsing
Media
Long distance relationship over last 9 months, spent two trips of 3/4 weeks together since the first week together after we met. I know the rules with those types of questions, but I wasn't totally convinced she was satisfied, partly due to her experience I guess. Anyway, had a couple of beers and the question just slipped out.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I know its a little over the average, but length wise at least in the average range that is usually quoted.

I asked "Am I big enough for you? Big enough to hit the spot?" and she replied "No" and then tried to qualify the bomb she had just dropped by trying to make me feel better about it. :worried:
Does she feel tight or loose?

tinytimmy

Just Browsing
Media
Don't think tightness is a problem, I have a reasonable if not large girth. She seems appreciative of that at least. But there have been some small remarks that I recall, like "its not as long as some but your girth is MASSIVE!". Massive? Don't think so. Also, the positions she suggests are the 'deep' positions, the ones usually suggested for small guys. These positions are great anyway, but can't help feeling like she needs more . . . :frown1:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
its definitly not your size man, more so your technique. instead of grovveling about this ask her how you could hit her spot or better, read up on technique and amaze her with these new found skills.

tinytimmy

Just Browsing
Media
Why do you assume my technique is at fault? She said it doesn't reach! AS for skills, yes there is always more to learn, but after 12 years of learning/practising I would like to think am no beginner, be it positions, fingers, oral, whatever.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea i was told that once but i didnt take it seriously... :\ ....not many girls are gonna say something like that a) cuz theyre worried theyll sound like a slut b) if you get mad and break up you'll tell ppl that shes a slut because your avg size.....so i doubt many girls would actually say somethin like that out loud

tinytimmy

Just Browsing
Media
Guess I am just one of the unlucky avg guys to be on the end of such a comment then. It's given me all sorts of nasty images and thoughts though, usual stuff you hear from guys with size worries i suppose. But, damn how do you get over something like this!!

TheWB, good that you managed not to take it seriously, what happened though? She telling the truth or just messing with you?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mate I'm only .75 longer than you (check a ruler, that is NOTHING). Now my girl says I am her biggest ever (see all my boring topics haha). I am 6 in girth, apparently that is pretty massive to some people. The average girth is like an inch less, and the biggest on here is like 8 I think. Some guys only have 4 inch girth (although I can't believe that!!!).

The twisted thing is, that I am always saying to my girl when she praises me "Yeah I can imaging I'm the fattest you've been with but not the longest." luckily for my ego she sticks to her guns that is alround good. I have a sneaky she has had longer, hell she may have had wider. But our connection is good and our sex life is out of this world.

I think your girl maybe was trying to be honest but it came out wrong/ I'm sure you do pleasure her loads, just you aren't her longest. Would you be feeling this bad if she said "Yes you are the longest, but I used a cucumber once and that was deeper"?

At bare bones level these sort of worries come from jealousy of previous lovers - and you can't do anything about -

A) Your or her past.

B) The size of your dick.

So you either put up, shut up, or go and find a tiny virgin girl that has never seen a cock before so that you can get told you are the biggest.

Jesus! How can I offer advice after my moaning!!! haha

tinytimmy

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, I have read a fair bit of your moaning recently, you're good at it no doubt :tongue:. You have obviously dwelled on this subject a great deal and been through it with your girl, so I shall assume you have some valid insight - experience counts right.

Being the longest wasn't really much of a concern before she said it wasn't long enough - thats when the brain pain started. I did ask her why she didn't just tell a white lie and stroke the male ego a little or at least just give it some more time together first - she said she was a retard.

Cuke, dildo, dick, whatever, but it needs to hit the right places to get the job done right? Whether thats g-spot, a-spot, u-spot or any other spot some daft researcher claims they discovered. She said mine doesn't, others have in the past obviously, no doubt the cuke hits the spot too. Oh,Bollocks :grumble:

Where are the tiny virgin girls???? Who wants to train them anyway, a little experience is more fun in my experience.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Timmy - fuck her up the arse then dump her for being too loose there.

Then when you have finished jerking off to sph fantasies accept that you have a perfectly good sized cock for 99.9999% of women who might be close to considering marrying you.

If you really are thinking of marrying a girl who thinks that an above average sized dick is not good enough then hmmhhh, well marry her, you probably won't do better.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah my motto is "If she can't take it all in her mouth, I'm big" and when I finally find a girl that can I'll make* her take it all up her arse.

*with her consent ;)

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tinytimmy, I agree with others you are above average in both length and girth and can hit all her spots. Add some confidence to your dick size and throw in some great oral skills and that's a powerful sexual combination.

Richard Guzinia

Just Browsing
Media
It's been implied by my SO that I don't hit her sweet spot, which others have obviously hit. She too was very experienced, in terms of both quantity and quality (she regularly banged a guy with a legendary cock, as well as other big ones). Our sexual relationship has suffered not only from the satisfaction, or lack thereof, factor, but also from the fact that sexually experienced chicks either return to promiscuity or, as in my case, cut way back on sex once they get married. There's some truth to the old joke that the best way to get a ho to stop fucking is to marry her. If you're stressed out now about your situation it will continue to worsen if you marry her. Find a lady whom you can satisfy; there are plenty out there.