Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had a woman actually take out a measuring tape and measure, but I've had a few try and use their hands for comparisons. One of my friends with bennies will grab it, then grab her wrist, she always seems shocked that she can get her hand around her wrist and not my cock. haha.

First time I was measured was by a college GF. She was suprised when I went with the flow and encouraged her. I got a nice teasing BJ out of that before more fun ensued ;)

Reactions: lapdog2001

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife always tells me I’m huge. As long as she thinks that I’m not getting a measuring device involved. What the point?

Reactions: Jocktb1

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No. But my ex always told me I was her smallest. Laughed about it. It was her tease/joke.
Yet was always found cumming hard while on the end of it. First few times after cumming on my “itty bitty” she would tell me breathlessly how she had never cum during intercourse before.

Reactions: 3418111

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My college girl friend measured me one night. She was a tailor at a men’s clothing store and took out her measuring tape. I asked what she was doing and she told me her sister didn’t believe I was 8”. So she got me good and hard. Took the measurements and snapped a Polaroid of it. Lol. Good times.

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife likes to knit and for fun wanted to knit me a Willie warmer. She measured and used the biggest pattern, didn't fit. It covers the cock and balls. It seems I'm big in diameter around balls and cock shaft at the base of the cock. That explains why we had to go to adjustable cock rings to get one I could get on. She has since made here own pattern.

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes when I was a lot younger-ususally on a second go round. lately though its mainly been "a selfie" featuring my cock and laying on her face- guess it proves they were there - and there are quick reference points.- chin,nose,eyebrows and forehead.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted4021601

Yep, I’ve been measured a few times. Most recently, my GF wanted an accurate number so she could talk to her OBGYN about some issues she was having. That was a first—and a totally different feeling than some other occasions, when it was idle curiosity or foreplay...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No woman has brought out a ruler or tape measure to measure me, but they've all made comments about my size. While going down on me and mentioning my size, I asked my girl where I 'fit in' among her previous lovers (which were about 30 at the time).
She said I was probably the thickest she'd had and most of the guys were shorter, a few about my length, and 1 or 2 longer. I asked by how much, and while stroking me to keep me hard, she used her other hand to indicate a space about 1.5-2 inches beyond my tip. She said that guy was quite long (8-9") but not as thick. She really liked my combination of length and girth. She and many other woman I've been with have called my erect penis "perfect". :D

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, she has. The subject came up with her friends after a few drinks and all she could relate it to was more than two hands worth, which got their attention. It then led to her curiousity getting the better of her and we measured it properly (even looked up the med studies to check the procedure!) and did it.

It was actually pretty fucking hot as she got me really hard and kept me there the whole time.

VladtheImpaler

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was dating my wife she bought the book "The Joy of Sex" In the book it said the average erect penis was 6 inches long and 3.5 inches around. She wanted to measure me to compare. I was 6 inches long(non bone pressed) but 5.5 inches around. She was impressed, actually she still loves my girth!

aimo

Experimental Member
Media
My ex did measure it once almost 20 years ago. She read somewhere that an average penis size is 16,5cm and wanted to measure with a ruler. I wasn’t as hard as I could be but she did measure anyways. Nbp measurement was exactly 16,5cm. She seemed unimpressed. I think she might have thought I would be bigger and was a little bit dissappointed. I claimed that she should make me rock hard and take bp measurement but she never did.

My wife has never measured my penis althought she claims that she has. She has measured her ex with a ruler on top of the penis. It was 21-22cm.
A funny incident a year back. She was smoking on our back yard and overheard neighbours teenage kid and his friends brag about penis size and erections. They didn’t know my wife heard them as there is a high fence in between. She came back in and said ”I should have told them you have 22cm cock!”. I replied ”luckily you didn’t as it’s nowhere near that size” and continued ”maybe you should measure it”. She replied ”I’ve measured two cocks in my life and one is yours. I know how big it is.” End of discussion.
Now, I know she has not measured my penis and I know she has measured her ex I already told you about. Then who is the other guy whose penis has she measured?