Has your woman ever measured you or

D

deleted1168963

My first real gf was six years older than me. Unlike my gfs during high school, she knew a lot about sex. When she first pulled it out of my pants it was an OMG moment. “Never knew they got that thick!” She promised that once we made love at her house she would measure it. She did. ‘Not the longest I’ve seen but never saw one that thick!” I was with her four years...

tomj77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m quite a bit larger than my wife’s ex-bfs, so she was curious to measure. I kind of like it and it helps get the blood flowing as they say so she keeps a flexible tape measure in the night stand. She hasn’t used it on me lately, but it’s always fun when she does.

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was once sitting in a movie theater, waiting for the show to begin. I overheard the two young guys in front of me talking. One had just told the other that he let his girlfriend measure him and she found his 5.5 inch length supremely underwhelming. His buddy berated him, demanding to know he would do such a foolish thing when the correct way was to tell her how big he was, as women were clueless when it came lengths and numbers in general. Meekly, the first guy responded, "I know, I know, but at the time it seemed kinda kinky."

Both my first wife and my current wife have measured me, as have about ten girlfriends. The ruse I played was to complain that the previous girlfriend had gotten a bigger result, probably due to her putting more effort in turning me on. Ah, noting like sexual competition between women.

I once had a good female friend, so good that we called each other bother and sister. One day she got dumped by her boyfriend and I went over to comfort her. As I held her sobbing body, she began feel my crotch. I absolutely didn't to have any benefits with her. Why not? She was cute and sexy, but I wanted to keep her as good friend, not a sex partner. Good friends are much rarer than sex partners. It didn't matter what I wanted, she wanted me and I gave her the most tender fucking I could manage. Well, we became friends with benefits.

After our first fucking, she broke out a small notebook and cloth tape measure. She informed that she kept a log of all the penises that had entered her body. Damn, the list was long, probably close to 40 entries; and she was only 21. In fact, I began to worry that I hadn't worn a condom, as the list included many guys from her trips to the third world and guys she labeled as crazy or druggies. After her thorough measurements, she wrote next to my name, "My bother," which no doubt must have freaked those who later saw her notebook.

One night, while I crashed at her place, having had too much drink to drive, we talked about sex. (She loved hearing about my latest sex exploits.) I asked what sexual experience would she delight in. Her answer was a steamy MMF threesome. She asked if I had male friend with a really big cock, which bothered me a tad, as it sort of implied that mine didn't count. I told her that I had only seen one friend's hard cock and he was big, but was in Europe for the summer. Then I remembered a buddy who talked nonstop about his big eight-incher, his meat bat, his salami...

I gave him the heads-up on the likely threesome, when I brought him over to her apartment the next week. She liked how muscled and dark he was and he liked how blonde and petite she was (he was only 5'7"). I orchestrated the stripping and fondling and sex. An hour later, we were panting and her bed was soaked with our fluids. She was sucking his stiff cock, when she remembered her notebook. She dug out the tape measure. My buddy loudly, sternly proclaimed that she needn't bother, as he was exactly eight inches. She didn't listen to him. She held the taut measure tape to his erect cock and I could easily see that he was just a tad over six inches, 6.5 tops, nothing close to eight. Yet, the way she held the tape, his cock hit the 8 mark, which she dutifully wrote down. Next, she wrapped tape around his shaft and measured 6.25 inches—and she didn't even measure his thickest part and she squeezed the tape too tightly. In other words, she short-changed him in girth.

Well, from that day on, I never believe any cock measurements that women have told me about their previous lovers, other than circumference, which is harder to mess up.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in the 90s one of my ex wife's friends told her that she measured her boyfriend and he was 7 1/2 inches (kind of bragging about it). We were all in our twenties and she worked for my ex. (a manager). I laughed and the ex insisted on measuring me and she saw that I was over 9 inches... Not sure if she ever told the girl my size AND that was actually the first time a tape was ever near my dick!

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have had a few women measure me. Some have done it by comparison, but only two with an actual measurement tool (one with a ruler who just wanted length, and one with a tape measure who took both length and girth). I know in both cases that they told their friends what my stats are, and in the first case this did lead directly to two further hookups -- although one was a woman who heard it second-hand!

I have had women I have no idea who they were just show up at my door like that...one even found out my car from someone and was beside my car when I came out from work at the end of a day...introduced herself and invited me to dinner. And I have had women just show up in the middle of the night at my door or at some place I go to on certain nights...the gym in the middle of the night...just because a friend of a friend or a relative of theirs or a coworker of theirs or someone they had heard from second or third-hand for whatever....

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has your woman ever measured you?

Most times were early on in my life...older women.. since I was way "underage" and already huge and still growing. Long ago I was told...by a woman no less... to not let women measure me before sex...but...IF and only IF they asked to measure me...we could do this after again having sex....let them measure from the bottom of the wet spot the opening to their vagina made on my shaft... on me up to the tip of my cocks head...so we both would know how much of my length they took...so they would know just how deep they took some of me.

Though I have had women compare me side by side or facing their own huge cocked husband or boyfriend or lover...just to see the visual difference between us.

Reactions: 2ManyInchesBro

Women are generally less obsessed with size than men. Most women who have confessed discussing size with friends do it based on hand measurements.

She’s never measured me but we were having a chat and one thing led to another and I asked her how big she thought I was. She said no idea but estimated 8inches. I’m just over 6 and this is just more proof that size can be over estimated in person lol.

I did tell her I wish I was 8inches even though it was rip her a part lol.

Reactions: Peter999xxx

Has your woman ever measured you or you measured yourself while she watched? Couple years back my wife said my unit was "Perfect" and she just thought it was average so thats when I first started researching because I really had no idea about penis sizes or even what mine was until then. Anyway I self measured while she watched and then we googled some size statistics.
Many women have measured me over the years. Their reactions are almost always pretty great, and I find it pretty hot.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she keeps a flexible tape measure in the night stand. She hasn’t used it on me lately, but it’s always fun when she does.

Same here on keeping a tape in the night stand. Mrs. Shackleford put on her nurse outfit & pulled it out just a couple weeks ago.

I think both our wives just like confirming every now & then that they have one up on other women. :laughing:

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been measured, directly, by two partners after our first time and once indirectly by one - found out later that after I'd left she measured her hand widths and finger spans then did the maths. All told me that they'd want to know "what they'd been able to take and enjoy".
Had one partner ask me, at the 'will she won't she' stage how big I was before she made her mind up.