Hashtag walkaway

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
0ju5r0lbij711.png

Reactions: malakos
Media
so who the fuck is this guy and why should i give a fuck what he has to say?
Он является неисправным ботом с российской фермы троллей, изготовленной из переработанных частей и поврежденной платы памяти.

Mood_730849_6648154.gif

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
so who the fuck is this guy and why should i give a fuck what he has to say?
He's a games developer who has quite a large following, mainly young people who play his creations..
The purpose of this thread was to inform you of what's happening, the #walkaway movement is only a few days old but gaining momentum.
I'm wondering if this might make you a bit concerned or whether you think something has to change.

The recent GOP campaign ad just had to use footage of some of democrat supporters' crazier more aggressive utterings.
There is currently no charismatic leader or fresh ideas that will draw people to the democratic party like Obama did.

Reactions: kingjf64

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is wholly reasonable.

The partisan corporate Democrat boot lickers around here apparently don't "like it"?!? Wow, a political party full of petulant children that cannot take criticism (or even an ounce of advice) reacting negatively to helpful suggestions?!?

Gee I'm sooooo surprised!!! I wouldn't expect any more out of a group of 11 year old mean girls (which is what the DNC has devolved into).

The joke is on the boot lickers though. It's already happened. This #walkaway campaign is sort of riding on the coattails of the progressive exodus from the DNC (that occurred between the primary and the general election).

I don't really see progressives coming back to the Democratic Party. All you'll have left is those fake assed progressives who are really just corporate centrists wanting to be seen as "young" and "cool". The kicker is that those aren't actual additions to the party, but merely re-branded mainstream liberals.

Young people increasingly don't want anything to do with the Democratic Party. The coalition has been destroyed.

... and it was destroyed by asshole Democrats who couldn't stop talking shit to progressives... bullying us, belittling us and diminishing our enthusiasm for the party by sheer exclusionary actions and behavior.

They have nobody to blame but themselves.

Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll

"The online survey of more than 16,000 registered voters ages 18 to 34 shows their support for Democrats over Republicans for Congress slipped by about 9 percentage points over the past two years,
to 46 percent overall. And
they increasingly say the Republican Party is a better steward of the economy.
"

D

deleted15807

The partisan corporate Democrat boot lickers around here apparently don't "like it"?!? Wow, a political party full of petulant children that cannot take criticism (or even an ounce of advice) reacting negatively to helpful suggestions?!?

Gee I'm sooooo surprised!!! I wouldn't expect any more out of a group of 11 year old mean girls (which is what the DNC has devolved into).

The joke is on the boot lickers though. It's already happened. This #walkaway campaign is sort of riding on the coattails of the progressive exodus from the DNC (that occurred between the primary and the general election).

I don't really see progressives coming back to the Democratic Party. All you'll have left is those fake assed progressives who are really just corporate centrists wanting to be seen as "young" and "cool". The kicker is that those aren't actual additions to the party, but merely re-branded mainstream liberals.

Young people increasingly don't want anything to do with the Democratic Party. The coalition has been destroyed.

... and it was destroyed by asshole Democrats who couldn't stop talking shit to progressives... bullying us, belittling us and diminishing our enthusiasm for the party by sheer exclusionary actions and behavior.

"The online survey of more than 16,000 registered voters ages 18 to 34 shows their support for Democrats over Republicans for Congress slipped by about 9 percentage points over the past two years,
"

Back to your Election Year divide and conquer antics?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back to your Election Year divide and conquer antics?

Your either with us or your against us... now who was it that said that?

Was it a BROOTAL ASSHOLE WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEEDLESS DEATHS OF OVER A MILLION HUMAN BEINGS?

The kind of fuckwad who has NO HEART?

The kind of piece of shit that places party loyalty above all else?

or was it every fucking boot licking-sycophant-corporate Democrat on this forum? I can't remember.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Of course Republicans NEVER suffer from this "disease"

They do NOT "need" for a candidate to be "pure as the driven snow" or EVEN CARE when they are NOT.

They ALWAYS "fall in line"

Because they KNOW that the most important thing is WINNING ELECTIONS !!!!!

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

"
It’s because the majority of millenials are at least common sense when it comes to the economy, social issues, etc., even if they are liberal. The democrats’ problem is that their leadership has swung so far to the screaming left that all they are is obsessed with opposing republicans and taking down Trump. My two cents, anyway.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your either with us or your against us... now who was it that said that?
Was it a BROOTAL ASSHOLE WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEEDLESS DEATHS OF OVER A MILLION HUMAN BEINGS?
The kind of fuckwad who has NO HEART?
The kind of piece of shit that places party loyalty above all else?
or was it every fucking boot licking-sycophant-corporate Democrat on this forum? I can't remember.

This is the type of post that causes posters to reach for characterizations of psychopathology. It’s so easy to think of Tripey as an OCD patient who also scores 49 on his PANSS interview.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I was hoping to see a bit more introspection, you must have ideas about which direction the democratic party should head to stop this erosion of support.

bigmatt1983

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
He's a games developer who has quite a large following, mainly young people who play his creations..
The purpose of this thread was to inform you of what's happening, the #walkaway movement is only a few days old but gaining momentum.
I'm wondering if this might make you a bit concerned or whether you think something has to change.

The recent GOP campaign ad just had to use footage of some of democrat supporters' crazier more aggressive utterings.
There is currently no charismatic leader or fresh ideas that will draw people to the democratic party like Obama did.

yea, i saw his bio still doesnt make him anything other than some dude pissing in the wind on twitter. crazy and agressive seem to be what got dipshit elected in the first place so maybe democrats should skip the whole going high thing this time around since it didnt seem to work last election. OH i know they can offer more free ponies like bernie that went well too