Hate in the work place?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_N Flay Table, Sep 22, 2008.

1. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

Hello everyone..

I typically am pretty relaxed, and never draw the Ire of my fellow man, however today was kind of different.
    I was at my desk at work, when one of my co-workers, and self professed "Christian" started telling a story about his latest experience at a local chain diner, I wont say the name of the place, lets just say it rhymes with "Lennys"

" So I sat down at the table, and I looked around the room, and it was all guys, as a matter of fact, they were all "Faggots!"
    "men holding hands, Kissing, Made me want to vomit, I couldn't eat, and had to leave I was so disgusted!

"oh really? did they say anything to you?"

I asked....
    "No! they didn't dare!, I would of Killed those fucking faggots!"

and you know me being me.. I just had to say...

"well, you know... people that have so much fear and hatred of homosexuals, usually have some underlying latent feelings or tendencies"

He go so offended, that he turned red in the face..

"Those fucking fags are the same if not worse then pedophiles! Jesus intended men to lye with women, not these sinner abominations that were in that diner!"

.... " so you are telling me, that a consentual act between two adults of the same sex, is the same thing as a grown adult molesting a child?"

"YES! cause you know all those fags are just waiting to get their hands a child"

....I really don't think that is true, and I think that you of all people, that hates the government, and believes in personal freedom can freely condem the acts of indivduals.. much less pull God, Jesus and the Bible into your corner, and use the word of god to preach hate.. I thought God loved everyone....

"I think they all deserve to burn in hell"

... Well I was Going to invite you to my bbq, but there will be homosexuals there, so I don't think they would be comfey around people as yourself....

"well if that is the kind of people you would let in your home, I wouldn't want to be there anyway!"

Ok, I know this guy is a total asshole, but I also think he wants a cock in his?

thoughts?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

• People like that annoy the shit out of me. IMO they are not Christians if they are so hateful of their fellow man.
    • How is it those people always have such excellent gaydar?
    • A Denny's full of gay men? Most gay men I know wouldn't touch that greasy Americana fare with a 10 foot fork.

3. B_8inchesNotAverage

B_8inchesNotAverage New Member

Albums:
    Hey man, im a christian, and im straight but I wouldnt bash somebody cuz it was there choice to be gay i mean we were all born into sin, so we choose the right to either follow God or follow Satan, and if that guy was a christian like he said he was then he wouldn't be cussing that bad.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Disturbing story, but what can you do? He probably was gay and couldn't face it.

5. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Right! It just frigging kills me that these so called "Christians" are always the first ones to condemn and vilify so many other people for some perceived difference.
    Although if the "christian" does it there is always some rational explanation for them.
    Like having children out of wedlock. *Yoo hoo Palin & Phelps families take note.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

#5 B_cigarbabe, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  6. morsecode

morsecode New Member

gloryholey christ, what a cunt

7. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've encountered these types. Their anger makes them seem capable of just about any atrocity. They are scary.

8. Herrmann

Herrmann Member

Disassociate from this person now, if not already!! Where I work, his name calling would have been an instant Code of Conduct violation subject to discpilinary action.
    If you can't shake the guy at work; test him and his faith. Decorate your desk for
    Halloween and see if he organizes a movement to ban such decor or leaves tracts on the desks recognizing that heathenistic All Saints Day. Otherwise, use your managment team and company's published guidelines to handle him. If not contained - he will find a way to push his opinions (in the name of his lord...), and could turn your workplace into an ugly, devisive place. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he knew exactly what he was doing - needing someone to condemn to reinforce his faith (rather than using friendly persuasion to convert anyone...)

9. gjorg

Gold Member

WHERE do you work? The weirdo christians that I work with like me! I am too honest, they get a real kick out of my Adam and Steve stories. Thats because they can't disprove them. Get out of that closet and be yourself. You do not have to sacrifice yourself but go have fun.

#9 gjorg, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  10. gjorg

Gold Member

Use your superior inteligence to get the upper hand and you will be ok. You can even have fun insulting them without them knowing it! (untill later when they figure it out)

11. indystudboy

indystudboy New Member

Dear 8InchesNotAverage...

I feel more disturbed by your saying that gay people "choose" to live that way. It's not like I came outta my house one day and said, "You know what?! I'm going to CHOOSE to love another human being who happens to be a man."

Do you honestly think you chose to eat pussy when you're going down on your girlfriend? Or is that allowed on your diet?
    You DID choose to be straight, right? Just like you CHOSE to have a huge penis? Or is that vapid thought like your previous post?

12. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    How does he know this?? Jesus never mentioned homosexuality. Read the Bible as many times as you want, you won't see Jesus saying a thing about it. He does mention many "other" sins, but saves his strongest condemnation for hypocrites. He also said "Let who is without sin cast the first stone." When you point that out, that usually shuts them up.

When you deal with these people, you have to fight fire with fire. I always save the best for last --

"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love"

--and --

"If a man says he loves God yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For if he is does not love a brother, whom he has seen, how can he love God, whom whom he has not seen."

13. indystudboy

indystudboy New Member

BigDallas...move to NYC and marry me. LOL...

14. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
  15. invisibleman

Gold Member

Denny's was a place a few of my gay friends went to after a night of clubbing. But you are right, not too many gay men went there. But it was the only place that was open...WAFFLE HOUSE was too smoky.

16. houtx48

Gold Member

now everybody knows it's in health and p.e. class about 6th grade when you have to choose to be str8 or gay.

17. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

the site of men holding hands & kissing is not something I want to look at all.

18. invisibleman

Gold Member

I am utterly speechless. Such blind hatred.:rolleyes:

19. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, he wants it in the worst way. Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if he wants it from you. :eek:

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

So don't fucking look!

:rolleyes:

I agree with t'other MB - he wants it!

Draft saved Draft deleted