Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That guy would be the first one to grab your sack after a few drinks...

anyone who's that upset by "them faggots" is usually trying to fight against their own insecurities...

D

deleted3782

Sounds like he is burning in his own hell right here on earth (except late at night on ratemycock.com when he is in heaven).

Is he hot? Maybe you can convert him and get that new microwave...

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Danny, you are the coolest! But you already know I think that. This might yield some amusement.
Dave

Dear Dr. Laura,
Thank you for doing so much to educate people
regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to
share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone
tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them
that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be abomination.
End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding
some of the other specific laws and how to follow
them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice,
I know itcreates a pleasing smell for the Lord - Leviticus 1:9.
The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to
them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery,
as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a
fair price for her?

3. I know that I am not allowed to have contact
with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual cleanliness - Leviticus
15:19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but
most women take offense.

4. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may indeed
possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from
neighboring nations. A friend of mineclaims that this applies to Mexicans but not
Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus35:2 clearly
states she should be put to death. Am Imorally obligated to kill her myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eatingshellfish is an abomination
- Leviticus 11:10, it is a lesser abomination thanhomosexuality. Idon't agree.
Can you settle this?

7. Leviticus 21:20 states that I may not approach
the altar of Godif I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that Iwear
reading glasses.
Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there somewiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair cut,including the hairaround their
temples, even though this is expresslyforbidden by the bible, in
Leviticus 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Leviticus 11:6-9 that touching theskin of a deadpig makes me
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Leviticus19:19 by plantingtwo different
crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments madeof two different
kinds of threads (cotton and polyester blend). He also tends to curse a lot. Is it
really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town to stone
them? - Leviticus 24:10-16. Couldn't we just burnthem to death at a private family
affair like we dowith people who sleep with their in-laws? Leviticus20:14

I know you have studied these things extensively,
so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that
God's word is eternaland unchanging.

Your devoted fan,
Marty

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is even worse to see a bible beating black person or woman who wants to be accepted as an equal when it comes to their group, but, then turn around and oppress gays or children.

Media
Hello everyone..

I typically am pretty relaxed, and never draw the Ire of my fellow man, however today was kind of different.
I was at my desk at work, when one of my co-workers, and self professed "Christian" started telling a story about his latest experience at a local chain diner, I wont say the name of the place, lets just say it rhymes with "Lennys"

" So I sat down at the table, and I looked around the room, and it was all guys, as a matter of fact, they were all "Faggots!"
"men holding hands, Kissing, Made me want to vomit, I couldn't eat, and had to leave I was so disgusted!

"oh really? did they say anything to you?"

I asked....
"No! they didn't dare!, I would of Killed those fucking faggots!"

and you know me being me.. I just had to say...

"well, you know... people that have so much fear and hatred of homosexuals, usually have some underlying latent feelings or tendencies"

He go so offended, that he turned red in the face..

"Those fucking fags are the same if not worse then pedophiles! Jesus intended men to lye with women, not these sinner abominations that were in that diner!"

.... " so you are telling me, that a consentual act between two adults of the same sex, is the same thing as a grown adult molesting a child?"

"YES! cause you know all those fags are just waiting to get their hands a child"

....I really don't think that is true, and I think that you of all people, that hates the government, and believes in personal freedom can freely condem the acts of indivduals.. much less pull God, Jesus and the Bible into your corner, and use the word of god to preach hate.. I thought God loved everyone....

"I think they all deserve to burn in hell"

... Well I was Going to invite you to my bbq, but there will be homosexuals there, so I don't think they would be comfey around people as yourself....

"well if that is the kind of people you would let in your home, I wouldn't want to be there anyway!"

Ok, I know this guy is a total asshole, but I also think he wants a cock in his?

thoughts?
i could just kiss you...and make out with you ....and then blow you. ;)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone..

I typically am pretty relaxed, and never draw the Ire of my fellow man, however today was kind of different.
I was at my desk at work, when one of my co-workers, and self professed "Christian" started telling a story about his latest experience at a local chain diner, I wont say the name of the place, lets just say it rhymes with "Lennys"

" So I sat down at the table, and I looked around the room, and it was all guys, as a matter of fact, they were all "Faggots!"
"men holding hands, Kissing, Made me want to vomit, I couldn't eat, and had to leave I was so disgusted!

"oh really? did they say anything to you?"

I asked....
"No! they didn't dare!, I would of Killed those fucking faggots!"

and you know me being me.. I just had to say...

"well, you know... people that have so much fear and hatred of homosexuals, usually have some underlying latent feelings or tendencies"

He go so offended, that he turned red in the face..

"Those fucking fags are the same if not worse then pedophiles! Jesus intended men to lye with women, not these sinner abominations that were in that diner!"

.... " so you are telling me, that a consentual act between two adults of the same sex, is the same thing as a grown adult molesting a child?"

"YES! cause you know all those fags are just waiting to get their hands a child"

....I really don't think that is true, and I think that you of all people, that hates the government, and believes in personal freedom can freely condem the acts of indivduals.. much less pull God, Jesus and the Bible into your corner, and use the word of god to preach hate.. I thought God loved everyone....

"I think they all deserve to burn in hell"

... Well I was Going to invite you to my bbq, but there will be homosexuals there, so I don't think they would be comfey around people as yourself....

"well if that is the kind of people you would let in your home, I wouldn't want to be there anyway!"

Ok, I know this guy is a total asshole, but I also think he wants a cock in his?

thoughts?

People like that can not be Christians. The Bible tells us not to judge or we'll be judged, yet that seems to be their motive. Everyone is wrong BUT them. I am a Christian and proud to be one, but people like that frighten me. If you read the Bible, early believers were all about having personal relationships with others and through their kindness people converted. What happened to the love that we are supposed to represent and show to others? Spewing hate speech doesn't do anything for a cause, it only serves to alienate people. I think that DJG is right, the guy must have some very deep issues in his closet!

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hate to be THAT guy, but religion has prompted the majority of all wars and genocide. Why can't people just give up their imaginary friend in the sky?

(BTW, I respect everyone's opinion, and this is mine. So, please don't try to play the hate game!)

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now everybody knows it's in health and p.e. class about 6th grade when you have to choose to be str8 or gay.

You have to choose? is this like registering to vote republican or democrat? Someone comes around with a form? or is it like on an airplane where the moment of truth comes and you have to choose chicken or beef? (wait, they don't feed us on planes anymore.)

i suspect it starts earlier than that, and just kind of emerges... though it's probably around that age.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe you should have asked him are church leaders gay when they molest young boys?

I was actually aproached for sex by a pastor of a church with a PHD in clincal psychology. He was a vietnam veteran too. I wasn't a little boy though. I was 24 years old. I just ignored him.