Hate It when balls are tight

Mark2003: I have big balls and they look great when their warm and hanging, really masculine. I hate it when they go tight up and hard and it makes my dick look smaller as well. Wish they wouldn't...

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know what it is, but I think my balls look best when I have them pulled out over my boxers while I'm taking a whizz. My balls aren't small, but in proportion to my dick and because they hang pretty low, they appear smaller than they really are. (I'm tempted to say they're of average size, but I've hardly taken measurements of them.)

And during sex I've had them rise and tighten up so much that it appears as if they burrow under the skin of my pubic region -- VERY painful!

Dag: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=clothing;num=1058877886;start=0#1 date=07/22/03 at 08:14:18]I don't know what it is, but I think my balls look best when I have them pulled out over my boxers while I'm taking a whizz.  My balls aren't small, but in proportion to my dick and because they hang pretty low, they appear smaller than they really are.  (I'm tempted to say they're of average size, but I've hardly taken measurements of them.)

And during sex I've had them rise and tighten up so much that it appears as if they burrow under the skin of my pubic region -- VERY painful![/quote]

:eek: Dee, I just got an extreme visual of your cock and balls (even though, i haven't actually seem them both) hang'in out of your boxers while you take a whizz! Thanks for the freebie!

Proportion is the key to aesthetics. Are your cock and balls in proportion? I would say that mine are.

"And during sex I've had them rise and tighten up so much that it appears as if they burrow under the skin of my pubic region -- VERY painful!" I have had that happen to me too! Yuk!

Cheers - Dag

D

deleted1253403

Mark2003: I have big balls and they look great when their warm and hanging, really masculine. I hate it when they go tight up and hard and it makes my dick look smaller as well. Wish they wouldn't...
I'm agree much better feel when they hang low

I like mine hanging if I'm not horny. When I'm horny I like the feel of them drawn up tight. That's an amazing feeling and it makes me even more horny.