Hate Mail

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have decided to erase the words. I regret having put it up on the site and don't didn't think it is relevant to everyone and I don't want to start another fight or argument. Sometimes, the best response...is no response.

I would delete this whole post....but I'm not bright enough to figure out if I can do that or not???????

maverackstud8: Not,sure this refers to but I get ya.It is sometimes hard find stuff on this board,edite it and/or erase it.
I am still looking the bit Tender blow up between her and Madame.
Sometimes, the best response...is no response-but if often right.We all get hotheaded.If you regret somethings best to say somewhere-then go on.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 8 2004, 08:31 PM
I would delete this whole post....but I'm not bright enough to figure out if I can do that or not???????
Sure you can. In the line below the date in your post, there is a delete button between the report and edit buttons.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On the same line as the posting date, to the right, I have three buttons. "report", "edit" and "post". No delete button. ??

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 9 2004, 05:21 PM
On the same line as the posting date, to the right, I have three buttons. "report", "edit" and "post". No delete button. ??
Oh? I have report, delete, edit and quote. I had assumed it would be the same for everyone. How odd!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It always there when I post to someone elses thread, but not there for the ones I started??? :huh: Just missing on the very first, original post. Shows on any subsequent posts I make howver.