Hate sites (created by losers)

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by dongalong, Feb 9, 2009.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

Surfing the net, I just discovered hate sites.
    I can't believe how sad the creators of these websites are, they are so passionate about hating a person, race, religion etc. that they make some quite impressive websites to show any negative thing they can find about him/her/it . WTF?
    If they made the same effort with something constructive, they could probably make a lot of money and maybe enjoy their own life more.

SAD FUCKERS!!

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    This is just one of the reasons I'm afraid to google myself.

3. Khana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Or an absolutely lovely one, www.GodHatesFags.com

The bloody Westboro Baptist church. The church that picketed soldiers' funerals on grounds that their deaths were God's retribution for America's acceptance of homosexuality.

*strangles them*

4. midlifebear

Gold Member

I once followed an old forum on the early days of the Web (1995) called Will Crusher Must Die.Die.Die.Die., created and supported by certified geeks and nerds (that's how they identified themselves) to make up, criticize, laugh at, and challenge the fictional character of Will Crusher on Star Trek The Next Generation. It was basically all in fun until members started posting REAL death threats, the actor's name, address and telephone number as well as similar information regarding the private citizens who worked as writers and directors on the program. Spotter threads were created so subscribers could meet up in public places and throw cream pies (or rocks) at the actor who played the character.

Please correct me if I've got the character's name wrong. He was the "boy genius" used to create havoc when the writers couldn't come up with an interesting story line.

Shows how such a small thing can grow into a dangerous thing rather fast and unexpectedly.

The hate sites that seriously curdle my blood are those of the KKK and other white supremacist groups that foster lies and hate speech. They are truly frightening. But the right to free speech is supposedly a protected right enjoyed by all 'Mericuhns.

#5 midlifebear, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted