Haters - stick it up your arse

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the hell is wrong with people?

If you disagree with someone you are not a hater, you're simply disagreeing with them. People don't have to sycophantically suck up and agree with everything else anyone says.

If you dislike the appearance/performance/voice of someone who has courted fame you're not a hater, you're just exercising your right to choose who and what you like.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you disagree with someone you are not a hater, you're simply disagreeing with them.

Thanks, SP. You're so right.

And the ones who go crazy and rail are, more often than not, actually "haters" in the most genuine sense. It's all terribly convoluted in a horribly ironic way.

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
What the hell is wrong with people?

If you disagree with someone you are not a hater, you're simply disagreeing with them. People don't have to sycophantically suck up and agree with everything else anyone says.

If you dislike the appearance/performance/voice of someone who has courted fame you're not a hater, you're just exercising your right to choose who and what you like.
I fucking hate that.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I take it you've recently disagreed with someone, then. :rolleyes:

Some people are a tad sensitive when it comes to people not sharing their opinions. They usually grow out of it though. (Failing that, you can beat it out of them.:twak:)

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
People need to take a chill pill. Go outside and take a walk and enjoy the day. Waste of time getting people to see your side if they don't agree. Better to let them go on being haters than to get caught up in the bullshit. It's just a message board and there will always be unreasonable fools...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not very commonly used word over here .. thank G.....
dislike' .. seems a far more appropriate word
i use Hate...when i REALLY dislike/Hate something...
geuss its like the use/abuse of the C word .. for me anyway
enz

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I fucking hate that.

People need to take a chill pill. Go outside and take a walk and enjoy the day. Waste of time getting people to see your side if they don't agree. Better to let them go on being haters than to get caught up in the bullshit. It's just a message board and there will always be unreasonable fools...

That's sweet. But you're new here, aren't you?