Haters - stick it up your arse

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the hell is wrong with people?

If you disagree with someone you are not a hater, you're simply disagreeing with them. People don't have to sycophantically suck up and agree with everything else anyone says.

If you dislike the appearance/performance/voice of someone who has courted fame you're not a hater, you're just exercising your right to choose who and what you like.

I agree completely...

say that you think JLo cannot sing or act, her minions call you a "hater"...
say that you think Jennifer Aniston is a one dimensional actress, her legion of jilted female followers will call you a "hater' (and will also tell you that you probably love Angelina, who is a diseased whore)
say that you thought Titanic was poorly written and poorly acted for the most part and was a triumph of technical achievement over artistic merit, and the Titaniacs, who saw it 86 times will call you a hater, and that it is in fact a better movie than Gone With The Wind.

completely annoying.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My mama taught me, "If you haven't anything nice to say, then say nothing at all."

So I try to say the nice thing- ie. "The color of that blouse really makes your eyes pop!" rather than, "One more ruffle on that blouse and you would be a clown."- and if I can't find a nice thing to say, I say the mean thing nicely, such as, "I really admire a person who wears their circus clothes to work. Bravo! You rock!"

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A hater is defined as a person a with a strong disdain for another person for illegitamate reasons. Typically it is a sign of unjustified envy.

Of couse the word illegitamate becomes very subjective. That is where the arguments begin along with their own jusitfications.

For example, I dont not believe JLO has a talent for singing, but she has made a success for herself doing it. Many people believe she does have talent and will continue to buy her stuff. So its best not to speak badly of people who have made more of a success doing the very thing you claim they are bad at. It makes you look like a fool.

Although I do think she has a talent for dancing and acting. I generally like her movies and LOVED her in Selena. I do not believe that anyone else on the planet could have played that part better.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What the hell is wrong with people?

If you disagree with someone you are not a hater, you're simply disagreeing with them. People don't have to sycophantically suck up and agree with everything else anyone says.

If you dislike the appearance/performance/voice of someone who has courted fame you're not a hater, you're just exercising your right to choose who and what you like.

I agree.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seriously, if you hate haters does that make you a hater or only if you hate the word hater.