Hatred

I hate anyone with a large fucking cock.
F**k off
Hope yall croak
You have no idea what's it's like to like in this f**ked up world that revolves around sex and dick size.
Makes you not even want to live anymore

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
F**k off
Hope yall croak
You have no idea what's it's like to like in this f**ked up world that revolves around sex and dick size.

I know very well what it's like to like. So cheer up, you're not alone. Most people, regardless of penis size, know what it's like to like.

I'd like to like you. I would even if you had no genitals. In fact, I think I like you already.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know what it's like to like as well. I've liked to like lots of things. I've even learned to like to like things. Even things the world does not revolve around. Which is most things when it comes right down to it. Because when it comes right down to it, doesn't the world really just revolve on its axis?

So chin up, buttercup! I don't have a dick and don't have sex and the world still spins! Full of things to like and learn to like and to like to like. :biggrin:

chesschess

Cherished Member
Media
Your last line concerns me, that is an extreme conclusion for just not being happy with your endowment. I think it may be possible you may need some help dealing with depression. You do that and you may find you are totally adequate, it's only your negative feelings that may have you thinking otherwise. I know - I've been there-and back. I could be wrong, I'm no psychiatrist but your last line sets off alarms that I don't think should be ignored.

Reactions: simbablk

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your world revolves around sex and dick size, that's entirely your fault. Focus on something else and your world will change. Dudes with large dicks didn't do anything to you. It's just a little bit of flesh. Quit being a crybaby, put on your big boy pants, and do something else. Garden. Take up weight lifting or endurance sports. Learn a new language. Learn a new skill like massage therapy, or taxidermy. Travel. Pick a food. Perfect it.

I've been trying to figure out how to keep cilantro and recao alive. I keep killing them. It makes gardening a bit of an adventure. That, and I'm developing an edible forest as a landscaping project at my house. I'm even trying to grow some moss graffiti. That's a mite bit harder than it looked. Third try is the charm.

No one's chocolate chip cookies are better than mine. Mine are perfection in a mouthful. So I moved on and perfected the chocolate brownie. They are spectacular. So I've gone back to another classic that still needs tweaking-- red velvet cake. The frosting is almost right, the texture is nearly there, but the flavor is a slam dunk. Now I need to alter the acid content without changing the flavor so the texture will be perfect. It's part avocation, part occupation. It passes the time.

I'm learning to do coloring. I'm not so good with shading yet, but I'm always looking to improve my artistic ability and apply that skill set to sugar sculpting. I'd like to start competing in the next ten years or so. Anyway, my sculptures are getting better, but I still need to improve how I use color, light, and shadow. For now, I've just been playing with color. I sit with my grandma, and we do arts and crafts. She does little projects with glue and paper, and I attack a coloring book.

I run my mouth on the phone. I'm almost always talking to someone while I do whatever I have to do. I either need to run my mouth and sell something, or I need to gossip to unwind from selling. Or I need to bitch about my grandmother. True story.

I like penises, and sex is a major part of my life. However, I'm only here when I need to look like I'm not really watching my grandmother do something private. She appreciates the appearance of privacy, even though I can't leave her alone to do things like change her disposeable undies, for example. By and large my life is my grandmother, my work, and my hobbies. My life focuses on these things because of choices I made. Choose your equivalent, and have a real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronin001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If your world revolves around sex and dick size, that's entirely your fault. Focus on something else and your world will change. Dudes with large dicks didn't do anything to you. It's just a little bit of flesh. Quit being a crybaby, put on your big boy pants, and do something else. Garden. Take up weight lifting or endurance sports. Learn a new language. Learn a new skill like massage therapy, or taxidermy. Travel. Pick a food. Perfect it.

I've been trying to figure out how to keep cilantro and recao alive. I keep killing them. It makes gardening a bit of an adventure. That, and I'm developing an edible forest as a landscaping project at my house. I'm even trying to grow some moss graffiti. That's a mite bit harder than it looked. Third try is the charm.

No one's chocolate chip cookies are better than mine. Mine are perfection in a mouthful. So I moved on and perfected the chocolate brownie. They are spectacular. So I've gone back to another classic that still needs tweaking-- red velvet cake. The frosting is almost right, the texture is nearly there, but the flavor is a slam dunk. Now I need to alter the acid content without changing the flavor so the texture will be perfect. It's part avocation, part occupation. It passes the time.

I'm learning to do coloring. I'm not so good with shading yet, but I'm always looking to improve my artistic ability and apply that skillet to sugar sculpting. I'd like to start competing in the next ten years or so. Anyway, my sculptures are getting better, but I still need to improve how I use color, light, and shadow. For now, I've just been playing with color. I sit with my grandma, and we do arts and crafts. She does little projects with glue and paper, and I attack a coloring book.

I run my mouth on the phone. I'm almost always talking to someone while I do whatever I have to do. I either need to run my mouth and sell something, or I need to gossip to unwind from selling. Or I need to bitch about my grandmother. True story.

I like penises, and sex is a major part of my life. However, I'm only here when I need to look like I'm not really watching my grandmother do something private. She appreciates the appearance of privacy, even though I can't leave her alone to do things like change her disposeable undies, for example. By and large my life is my grandmother, my work, and my hobbies. My life focuses on these things because of choices I made. Choose your equivalent, and have a real life.

Whoa! Ok, now. Back up the truck there my mochalicious goddess! You have not tasted my chocolate chip cookie! :tongue:

/hijack

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the world revolves around fandoms and season renewal... not something as silly as weenis size.

really.. it's all about Doctor Who and SPN

Reactions: ronin001

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the world revolves around fandoms and season renewal... not something as silly as weenis size.

really.. it's all about Doctor Who and SPN

When we watch Doctor Who?, and anyone on the screen actually says Doctor Who?, we hit pause. Then we flip on the strobe lights and dance and do beat box, or scream. After WHT is probably 15 seconds, we turn off the strobes, sit down, and go back to watching like nothing happened. I highly recommend this as an addition to your binge. We also do this if we are watching a movie, and the characters name the movie. This is void if we have been playing the Archer drinking game and watching season two. No one can do that and dance. First episode of season two equals alcohol poisoning. We just drink and entire bottle of wine together (just my ex and I ) and make sure it's empty before the episode ends. There are way too many shots fired. It's a wrap. We can go back to shots for episode two, but... yeah, no dancing.

Reactions: MickeyLee

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Join date April 2015.
1 Post.

And in a puff of smoke - he's gone!

Probably too much wisdom dropped in this thread. I think it might have been the Doctor Who stuff. Might be testing out the dance thing as we speak! LPSG saves another saddie!:biggrin1:

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whoa! Ok, now. Back up the truck there my mochalicious goddess! You have not tasted my chocolate chip cookie! :tongue:

/hijack

I concede that perfection may come in several varieties. However, perfection is perfection, and while several may be perfect (and by definition equal) none can be better.

I cannot say what criteria anyone else would use, but I decided mine were perfect because the recipe yields excellent results for soft or crunchy cookies, and if baked soft, and left out uncovered at sea level on the coast ( no opportunity to test other locations) test batches remain soft for at least two weeks. They likely stay soft after that, but no matter how many I bake for the test, I have none left at that point. They all get stolen. Crunchy ones last equally long without going stale of they are in tupper, but again, no test cookies have existed beyond two weeks. I'm afraid I'm the main culprit on those. Regarding flavor, with and without walnuts, or macadamia nuts, there is a light sweetness, with just enough salt to encourage salivation, to speed the melting of the chocolate chips. The cookie itself partially melts and you get a short burst of butter, just before the chocolate begins to assert itself. It's perfect. Walnuts slow down the perception of chocolate, macadamia nuts enhance the butter effect. Also perfect. The same basic dough recipe also lends itself to cookies made with many other mix-ins. I really cannot pat myself on the back enough.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I concede that perfection may come in several varieties. However, perfection is perfection, and while several may be perfect (and by definition equal) none can be better.

I cannot say what criteria anyone else would use, but I decided mine were perfect because the recipe yields excellent results for soft or crunchy cookies, and if baked soft, and left out uncovered at sea level on the coast ( no opportunity to test other locations) test batches remain soft for at least two weeks. They likely stay soft after that, but no matter how many I bake for the test, I have none left at that point. They all get stolen. Crunchy ones last equally long without going stale of they are in tupper, but again, no test cookies have existed beyond two weeks. I'm afraid I'm the main culprit on those. Regarding flavor, with and without walnuts, or macadamia nuts, there is a light sweetness, with just enough salt to encourage salivation, to speed the melting of the chocolate chips. The cookie itself partially melts and you get a short burst of butter, just before the chocolate begins to assert itself. It's perfect. Walnuts slow down the perception of chocolate, macadamia nuts enhance the butter effect. Also perfect. The same basic dough recipe also lends itself to cookies made with many other mix-ins. I really cannot pat myself on the back enough.

Well. I cannot describe mine in quite the same terms. However, I'm a chewy fan. Mine are slightly crisp on the outside from golden caramelization of the sugars and chewy on the inside. I either use toasted almonds or macadamias, very coarsely chopped, for a chunky bite to go with each semisweet chocolate chip. I have to hide them so people don't eat them all in one setting!

Truthfully, I'm not a good baker. A good cook, yes, baker, no. But these cookies I can do. Oh, and cheesecake. I make a damn good cheesecake.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Don't say that. And please don't act upon it, in any way.

Hatred is a condensed, concentrated negativity. It can do no good, however rational it may seem.

It is true that there is sometimes a ridiculous focus on penis size in the U.S., Western Europe, and English-speaking Australasia - in the online and offline media. Notably, here on this site. Maybe it does perform a certain function for people who have focused on the issue, for whatever reason. But I would think that even for most of us, it only "matters" a little for a few minutes of the day. Few people on here are really arrogant about penis size, and rightly so. We care about each other, as people.

And yet, in the wider society, penis size is not really spoken about much, and our clothing systems tend to control its relevance in most situations. It doesn't really influence key factors in most people's lives ... Job - where you live - romance - friendships - sports, arts - the natural environment - travel ...

When you say you hope we all "croak"; we inevitably will. Everyone passes on at the end of their days. The question is how much of the world will you see, and appreciate, and understand, before you go. What contributions will you make? What changes will you drive, or focus?

So I do understand where you're coming from. I spent about 30 years of my life being concerned and occasionally upset about it.

But I moved on, and outward. Learned to properly appreciate much more of the world. Learned to participate more effectively.

And I for one hope you find a good way to do that too, for you. Dig as deep as you need.

Last edited:

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To the OP, get over yourself. Your biggest problem isn't your lack of cock but that you're an asshole who is going to let the world dictate what should be important to you and then blame everyone else for you unhappiness. You have what you have. Make your peace with it and move on.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
F**k off
Hope yall croak

I think you took a wrong turn and wound up on the wrong website.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well. I cannot describe mine in quite the same terms. However, I'm a chewy fan. Mine are slightly crisp on the outside from golden caramelization of the sugars and chewy on the inside. I either use toasted almonds or macadamias, very coarsely chopped, for a chunky bite to go with each semisweet chocolate chip. I have to hide them so people don't eat them all in one setting!

Truthfully, I'm not a good baker. A good cook, yes, baker, no. But these cookies I can do. Oh, and cheesecake. I make a damn good cheesecake.

I used to be satisfied with my favorite cheesecake recipe. But I want to tweak it a little too. It's a caramel apple cheesecake. I learned some things in culinary school I have long meant to apply to that formula, and if you've ever had Dobos torte, you know the caramel pieces atop that, and can imagine I'd like to incorporate that technique. And I have these mini springforms, and three stand mixers, so I could try different formulas all at once. But, I don't know when I'll get around to it. What's your favorite kind of cheesecake?

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"zozo": Your dick doesn't matter just like my dick doesn't matter. Live a life you can be proud of. It isn't your dick. It's your life to do with it as you can for as long as you live. The REAL rewards of life only come after decades of doing good things for yourself and others at the same time.

It is just like financial investing, to be successful it takes steady investment in what is good to finally get the rewards that come many years later. Do well and be patient!

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AlteredEgo said:
I've been trying to figure out how to keep cilantro and recao alive. I keep killing them.

I don't know about recao, but I keep cilantro alive by making sure it doesn't get too much sunlight and in very moist dirt.

I have more of a problem keeping my dill from yellowing. The new shoots are great, but if I don't trim it within the first week, they start to go yellowish. :(

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know about recao, but I keep cilantro alive by making sure it doesn't get too much sunlight and in very moist dirt.

I have more of a problem keeping my dill from yellowing. The new shoots are great, but if I don't trim it within the first week, they start to go yellowish. :(

Thank you. I have a brown thumb. :( I shall try to give it less sun.