Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to be satisfied with my favorite cheesecake recipe. But I want to tweak it a little too. It's a caramel apple cheesecake. I learned some things in culinary school I have long meant to apply to that formula, and if you've ever had Dobos torte, you know the caramel pieces atop that, and can imagine I'd like to incorporate that technique. And I have these mini springforms, and three stand mixers, so I could try different formulas all at once. But, I don't know when I'll get around to it. What's your favorite kind of cheesecake?

Look, I think the guy is gone. A single post of despair. But we fixed him hooray!

Now, on to cheesecake....I'm a classic New York cheesecake lover. Fresh strawberries and whipped cream. But I won't turn down pretty much any flavour you offer. I'm the perfect test subject if want to UPS me your creations. :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look, I think the guy is gone. A single post of despair. But we fixed him hooray!

Now, on to cheesecake....I'm a classic New York cheesecake lover. Fresh strawberries and whipped cream. But I won't turn down pretty much any flavour you offer. I'm the perfect test subject if want to UPS me your creations. :)

I prefer a graham cracker crust over the pastry crust of a NY-style cheesecake. I also prefer a lighter, sweeter custard than the dense, slightly sour NY-style, but, you know. If it's cheesecake, give me some. My favorite is vanilla bean cheesecake served with any berries, raspberry sauce, and whipped cream. However, my favorite to serve is the caramel apple cheesecake I mentioned. It really makes people smile, and THAT is why I bake. That, and I'm anal retentive, which lends to my aptitude for it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer a graham cracker crust over the pastry crust of a NY-style cheesecake. I also prefer a lighter, sweeter custard than the dense, slightly sour NY-style, but, you know. If it's cheesecake, give me some. My favorite is vanilla bean cheesecake served with any berries, raspberry sauce, and whipped cream. However, my favorite to serve is the caramel apple cheesecake I mentioned. It really makes people smile, and THAT is why I bake. That, and I'm anal retentive, which lends to my aptitude for it.

You are making my mouth water! Please bake for me, my goddess sister!

Reactions: AlteredEgo

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Have you tried Cheesecake Factory? In the fall they make the most yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake. The rest of the year, I'm and banana or peanut butter cheesecake guy.

:)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you tried Cheesecake Factory? In the fall they make the most yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake. The rest of the year, I'm and banana or peanut butter cheesecake guy.

:)

My banana coffee cheese cake gives test subjects the runs. The runs! It is a failure. But, four months ago I found an artificial coffee flavor that I actually like. I may have to work on that recipe again too. Oh, the back burner. Poor over- urdened thing.

I haven't had the pumpkin cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. BUT there is a pizza shop in the Village, the one at the end of St.Mark's, next to the decrepit hotel (if that's still there) that has the most heavenly pumpkin cheesecake I ever wistfully longed for since leaving NY.

familyman44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you have to love yourself first the size of your penis has nothing to do with who you are .women love a man that is sure of himself and will love them no matter what there size is .i,m not huge by this site but been married to a great lady for 27 years .hit me up we can talk man

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My banana coffee cheese cake gives test subjects the runs. The runs! It is a failure. But, four months ago I found an artificial coffee flavor that I actually like. I may have to work on that recipe again too. Oh, the back burner. Poor over- urdened thing.

I haven't had the pumpkin cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. BUT there is a pizza shop in the Village, the one at the end of St.Mark's, next to the decrepit hotel (if that's still there) that has the most heavenly pumpkin cheesecake I ever wistfully longed for since leaving NY.

NY! Have you had Whistle Stop Cheesecake? I used to live near them and stopped by there waaaaaay to often for my own good. :)

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Long Beach or Oceanside, if I remember correctly. They were the ones who supplied cheesecakes to many of the Manhattan Restaurants (back when I lived in NY).

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The world (human world at least) is pretty f***ed up regardless, actually...
everything wonderful is a human invention.

Think the mountains are beautiful? A sunset? yeah- only human beings see the world that way because only we see the world as beautiful.

Listen to great music- walk inside a cathedral it tool 400 years to build- read a great novel full of human insight- marvel at the photos of Saturn taken by a camera only Human beings would have bothered to build and to send...

Half of every tree is underground; you can get lost amongst the roots- in the dark of the dirt- or look up and see the canopy full of light and fruit.

Its entirely your choice if you want to Suffer life- or delight in it.

life doesn't care what you make of it... only YOU care.

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is this cooking stuff about?

It's making me actually smell chocolate. No shit.

Body Dysmorphic Disorder is a killer regardless of man or woman.

Anorexia, Bilememiac, Penis, Breast, Weight, ....long list.

I am just happy to be content with the stuff I can't do anything about.

The stuff I can change, well.....that's for tomorrow .

I hate anyone with a large fucking cock.
F**k off
Hope yall croak
You have no idea what's it's like to like in this f**ked up world that revolves around sex and dick size.
Makes you not even want to live anymore

Hon if you are upset because of the many big dick selfies here on this site, you should realise that nearly all of those pictures are fake and edited

rjgrtx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
F**k off
Hope yall croak
You have no idea what's it's like to like in this f**ked up world that revolves around sex and dick size.
This boy just wanted to be humiliated. He’s been cumming for a while off some comments.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
F**k off
Hope yall croak

Sir, you need to take serious inventory of yourself because from your statement you have an issue that leaves your issue totally in your court and the clock is timing out. If these folks do have large cocks it is not something they picked up at the corner store. Many others are not real photographs of their own cocks or it has been Photoshop

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hope that LPSG, will take pity, on the growing number of poor souls, who can not do without SPH attention. Hopefully one day they will get their own slice of the pie, and rule over a thread / topic of their own creation .