Haulover Beach Visit (Nude Beach)

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure if this is the appropriate section to post this, but after many years of wanting to go, I finally got to Haulover Beach in Florida this past weekend, June 23 & 24, 2012!!! (Nude, or clothing optional section of Haulover) I had only ever been to a nude beach in New Jersey before this time) I was in the Miami area and wanted to go there even though the weather was not the greatest. I spent time there both on Saturday and Sunday and it was cloudy throughout and windy with a few rain showers as well. These conditions cut down on the crowd but there were still many people there trying to enjoy the beach. I arrived there on a bus from from my hotel on Miami Beach. (Metro Bus S or 120 if you want to go that way but parking available at North Beach lot if you drive) I got off the bus the first day a bit too soon so had to walk through the regular (clothing required) part before getting to the "nude" part of the beach. The second day, I got off the bus further north , just past the yellow lighthouse and walked to the beach which is very close to the road, Collins Ave. (A1A) Once I got there and settled into my spot I enjoyed it. Not too crowded due to the weather, but there were still many people on the beach. It was mostly men, but quite a few women there too. (Maybe 80/20% men) It was very relaxing and enjoyable to be nude outside on a beach. The women that were there were of various ethnic backgrounds and body types, and ages. Same with the men. Even a few children there as well with their parents. Others in groups of friends. Single people too. Small and large breasted women...some chose to remain clothed or went just topless, leaving their bikini bottoms on. Most men, but not all, were completely nude. Again, all types of bodies. Skinny and heavy. Penis sizes of almost invisible (less than 1"), small, medium, large, and extra large (7 and 8 inches soft) are all there. Anyone is welcome there and any body type is normal. There seemed to be a few "gawkers" there but none making problems. Just a friendly environment. People relaxing, walking on beach, reading, eating and drinking. (signs say "no alcohol" but people do so anyway) There are people playing volleyball too. Lifeguards are present during normal hours. I enjoyed it and will go back. If you always wanted to go, I suggest you do if you would enjoy being nude in a public beach setting and are ever in that area. :redface:

Last edited:

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure if this is the appropriate section to post this, but after many years of wanting to go, I finally got to Haulover Beach in Florida this past weekend, June 23 & 24, 2012!!!
You should have let me know you were going. I would have joined you. :tongue:

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Had been there many times. Used to work in Fort Lauderdale for one month at a time so I got to enjoy south FL from West Palm all the way to the Keys. Haulover is always fun. There is a nice mix of people, sexes, body type, ethnicity. Ah, the good ole days! I wish I were single again - ha!

You have an AMAZING body! Too bad you weren't on that beach last week!

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any issues with boners? I've only been to a few nude parks in Europe but never in the US. I'm afraid that a boner could occur and that someone would be pissed. In Europe no one cares but in the US, you never know.

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haulover is awesome. Not only the beach and sea, people is so friendly and the atmosphere so relaxed...
I´ll be visiting in June 15-22th and can´t wait either!
Hope to meet you guys there.

Luis

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had been there many times. Used to work in Fort Lauderdale for one month at a time so I got to enjoy south FL from West Palm all the way to the Keys. Haulover is always fun. There is a nice mix of people, sexes, body type, ethnicity. Ah, the good ole days! I wish I were single again - ha!
:confused: you don't have to be single to go to Haulover! I'm not and I do! hehee... One of the few benefits of living here in Miami Beach -- 4-minutes drive from front door to parking lot! (usually drive in just a sarong... less to take off when ya hit the beach!)

Reactions: thonglife2010

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any issues with boners? I've only been to a few nude parks in Europe but never in the US. I'm afraid that a boner could occur and that someone would be pissed. In Europe no one cares but in the US, you never know.
Boners are beautiful! It only becomes an issue on how you deal with it! Give it a few minutes, it'll go down on its own... maybe back up again! You see them all the time. All a part of nature--and the beautiful thing that is the human body.

(now, if you start playing with it--or worse--let someone else play with it... then you're headed off the beach!)

neohiohairy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Getting to Haulover for the second time at the beginning of June! I can't wait! It's such a beautiful beach and a great assortment of every type of people. I was scared the first time I went and found it to be the most relaxed environment anywhere.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was walking the hetero part of the beach when I noticed some people gathered on the dunes. As I walked closer, I was a hot sexy chick draped over a low=lying tree limb being fucked doggie style by a guy while another guy was eating her out from the front! That was a sight to see! That was the only action I saw happening on dry land. The rest of the action happened in the water, as guys were being thrown around by the waves.

A tree?? The only trees are in the actual park, which is way too public for you to have seen this happen. Great imagination though. There are no "dunes" just dense vegetation and then the beach.