Haulover Beach

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone. Traveling to Miami next July and planning to visit Haulover beach. Never been in a beach with such "characteristics" before.
I`m not shy but as I´m traveling alone I´m a little bit afraid of not feeling comfortable once there.
Is it better to go weekdays or weekends? Are there frequent-visitor LPSG members around here?
Advise and encouraging messages will be welcome.

LuiS

BigRick28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi its awesome, u go to north beach if u want to go nude, i live in miami wouldnt mind joining you. im 5'9 170 fit bi guy. i have been there a few times.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a wonderful beach. I go every time I'm in the area. I am often alone. Just scope out an area where you feel comfortable and relax and enjoy.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I haven't been there in a while, but you well feel comfortable clothing or cloth less. In the nude section you can have you cloth on or off. No one care. Female and male will be sun tanning on the beach and some BIG one will be walking by. Bring some mostique spray and Bug Off, insect here love out of towner.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haulover is a wonderful beach. My hubby and I go there every time we get to the Fort Lauderdale area. There you will find men and woman, gay, straight and bi-- clothed and not so clothed. The beach has absolutely NO attitude. Get there early if you want to park anywhere near the northern beach.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I visit Haulover every time I go to Ft Lauderdale. Nice beach and it has the added attraction that it is part of a large public beach, not hidden away in a place that is hard to reach so the police won't go there.

Only problem I have had there was to see some low-lifes trying to break into cars. I called the police and had them arrested. They were hanging out in the access tunnel and watching for opportunities. Since then I have parked close to the ticket booth and walked the extra distance rather than have my car broken into.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went last year while on hols with wife, brilliant. She went shopping and so did I if you catch my drift. LOL

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go there every time I am in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. It is probably my favorite nude beach. I am comfortable going alone.

cocksicle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I luv Haulover I go to ftlauderdale alone few times a year just to get away and play and I go to haulover everyday im there weather permitting lve met lotsa playmates there!