Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to be visiting Haulover nude beach on Nov 5 - 9. I'm hoping I will have an opportunity to partake in one of my favorite hobbies. I enjoy looking at and visiting with guys that sport a sizeable cock.

Let me know if this sounds like fun and you can meet me at the beach.

It would be great to hang out with like-minded females as well!

Disclaimer: I'm happily married and have limits, this will be fun flirting and company only. I'm not looking for an off-beach hookup.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok, so I went for a few hours... the weather was amazing and there was not a big crowd (Tue mid-day). I walked close to the end on the south side and looped back up looking for a good spot to gaze. I saw a guy close to the water where I like to be and he was alone and looked good (young & in shape). I came back up near the water and this guy was sitting in a chair so I got a good front view (even better than I expected!), so I got as close as I could w/out invading his space (remember it was not too crowded) and dropped my things about 10' closer to the water just off to the side, but so I had a nice view still.
I started applying lotion and walked up and asked if he could do my back which he did without hesitation. This was sort of an ice breaker but I did not say too much and neither did he. I went to my towel and layed face down looking in his direction and it was quite a view... this guy was 5'10'', very muscular, dark skinned with a good 5" soft but plump hanging penis. I just stared for a good 15-20 minutes, while he adjusted positions every now and then and moved it a few times but nothing deliberate (too bad). I decided to flip over and tried to think sexy thoughts so that I would plump up myself. I was successful and had more than a semi going without laying a hand on myself. I figured my neighbor would easily have a good view and it was now my turn to show off a bit! I sat up and looked back, and his chair is empty! He was walking back from the trash can, so I hesitated a moment then stood and gave him a good view at what I had been working on. I was about to head to the water when he walked past his chair and up to me and asked if I would like some company. Hell yes I thought, and told him sure. I went and jumped in the water while he moved a towel down next to me. We talked for a while and he rubbed my thigh a few times, so I jokingly said I can move closer, which I did. He quickly had my penis within reach and took hold of it so I did the same! Since we were out in the open we could not grope too much, but we both did a few rubs and strokes over the next while. I saw that he had some pre-cum leakage, so I reached over one last time to rub it around on his abs!! We then went to the water where it was much easier to fondle/grab/stroke/etc!! We both got hard and he lifted me so I wrapped my legs around him and he sat me on his shaft. I reached back and stroked it and he fingered me a bit. We eventually got out after things settled down a bit and before we went all out and made a scene (although I 'm sure it was obvious we were groping each other). I had to leave a short time later, but I just had the most amazing few hours out there!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1LatinHeat

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well we made plans and met up again around Thanksgiving and it was even better. We hung out for pretty much the whole day naked with cocks going up and down and lots of touching, stroking, and even some kissing. The lifeguard blew the wistle on us once but that was it!! Wow, what a day!!!

id love to hang with you hun...Haulover is such a great beach

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this beach, but sometimes the gay guys are a bit too forward. I'm not gay, take a hint when I don't stare back at you, or roll over on my stomach and look in the opposite direction. That isn't an invitation to sit right next to me and clear your throat for ten minutes and ask me the time, sit directly in front of me facing away from the ocean and directly at me and apply lotion and ask me to do your back, or you walk past me several times getting way way too close (all of which have happened). More often than not, it doesn't matter what part of the beach I am on, if I don't bring a girl I get hit on by a gay male. I don't even mind chatting for a second if you have something interesting to say but take a hint!!

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
would sure be nice to see you there. it's great beach and always good to have a few people together. hopefully you'll be naked. i've had several nice meetings down there.