Hauntings, Ghosts, Paranormal Stuff

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen peeps who were demon possessed. They later told me they had gone to a satanist ceremony and invited him inside. You could see the change in their eyes. They went from kind to pure evil in them. I've felt strange presences too.
If you are into hanuted houses, go to The Myrtles in Louisiana. It's supposed to be one of the most haunted places in the USA.

This demonstrates my point:

"Indoctrination" was a kind way of saying "bat shit crazy, totally fanatical and obsessive" (about religion, God / angels / the devil / demons).

Some people are really affected by that which increases their willingness to imagine possessions, angel visitations, etc.

A personality disorder or other kind of social disorder would certainly make someone's eyes change and change their 'presence'. But none of it is supernatural.

Demonic posssession or "HEARING VOICES" is a very common defence, particularly in rape and murder trials. Even in cases where this is an accepted defence, it is always proven that there is an underlying psychological or neurological; naturally occurring fault with the individual.

Haunted houses and all other paranormal stuff works on the same principle. You hear about something and your mind creates a picture. The pictures are more vivid in weak emotional states (fearful, depressed, anxious, etc) or in tired states.

But they are completely natural, like dreams. Or are dreams really hauntings? I don't think so, its just the mind at work.