Have a 4 year old so sex between me and my wife is minimal these days

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jutadawg, May 15, 2011.

1. jutadawg

jutadawg New Member

Any parents out there go through long dry periods without sex when your kid is young? My wife and I are in our early 30s and in good shape but we're tired all the time these days. My wife stays home with our daughter and I work pretty hard, up early, sometimes home late.

I assume this period passes after some time? Christ. We talk about this, so the communication is open and we both acknowledge that we're both dealing with low sex drives right now, we're both not satisfied with the state of things, but once the kid is in bed for the night we're both exhausted as usual. I don't even feel like jerking off in the shower at the gym in the morning like I was doing for a while after my wife gave birth.

Sigh. I don't know. I think I'm just venting. :confused:

2. D_Clarence_Clitkisser

D_Clarence_Clitkisser Account Disabled

I know what you're going through bro. I"m in the same position... basically, you have to fuck, even when you are bone tired. Hit me up and we can chat about this further bro.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

it passes.
    i think it might be nature's way of stopping you having kids too close together, to increase each kid's chance of survival.
    but whatever the reason, it doesn't last.

4. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

I have four kids all are older now, but remember clearly that stage and how frustrating it is. Would love to chat more about it in great detail if any of you want to.

5. mandoman

Gold Member

It's also a mistake not to masturbate. Masturbation primes you for sex.
    Rubbing a quick one out is good to keep your hormone levels up. It makes you hornier, not less horny.
    You are doing what you can. You and your wife should not feel guilty. It is the hallmark of a good, or great, relationship, that the two of you can talk openly about it.
    It will pass, and quickly.

6. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do what my sister and bro-in-law do: entrust the little one to your/her mom and dad, who couldn't be happier to spoil their grandchild rotten. Meanwhile, rent a shack in the woods or a cabana in Bora Bora and rekindle the love.

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just want to say that I love how supportive the men are in this thread.

8. Madison_Thick

Madison_Thick New Member

Albums:
    Been there, done that. In any marriage, the sex ebbs and flows. It can get tough when the kids are young. The sex will come back strong.

With my wife, there was a time when our kid was young that she only wanted it once a week. Now she's one of the hottest fucks in the midwest (and I mean that literally) and not only wants but NEEDS to be fucked 4-6 times a week

9. jutadawg

jutadawg New Member

I really appreciate the kind words and encouragement. Today was a good day with the wife and kid, lots of family time. During a birthday party for another kid (it was at an indoor play place) my wife and I had some time to talk about this a little (albeit in whispered tones). She and I are both wistful of those days when I'd kneel in front of her and she'd lick my balls while I'd whap her face with my fat cock, or when she'd mash her wet pussy in my face till she'd cum so hard that it would drip down to my ears, or when I'd lick her pussy and ass from behind and then ride her (sometimes in the ass, but usually just in her pussy) till I'd blast on her back just because my cock looked so hot jizzing on her backside...... Anyway, we connected and laughed about those times and I do feel like there will be more of those times to come. Probably not tonight, but that's OK. I might jack off right now when I'm done with this post, read some posts, get boned, spooge on my chest. The wife is beat and already asleep, but for tonight I'm feeling good.

Thanks to all of you!

10. D_Stone Hardson

D_Stone Hardson New Member

Best wishes to you man. I've been married for a couple of years now and no kids yet. I better get ready for whenever my kid comes too!

11. B_theaussieone

B_theaussieone New Member

why do you go to the gym? why not just have sex with your wife instead?

12. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I was divorced when my daughter was four, so I was celibate by default. Think it wears out two? Try one!

Thankfully, my parents were close by to lend a hand, but it was still very trying and tiring.

When she turned five I realized that my life was going to be all about bathing her and brushing her teeth. One evening I was just dragging and went to the tub to draw a bath for her. That's when she stood before me and told me "Mommy, I'm big enough to take my own bath. Could you please close the door on your way out."

My heart both was elated. I wouldn't have to do this anymore! Yay! Then it deflated. Oh no, I won't do this anymore. Sadness.

Kids grow up. You never quit worrying about them, but they do grow up.

13. jutadawg

jutadawg New Member

I'm up early for work (I teach) so I often hit the gym beforehand. At that hour of the morning, especially after after a workout, I'm feeling my best so I sometimes jerk off in the shower. My wife is still asleep at that hour, resting up for her own job as a stay at home mom.

14. jutadawg

jutadawg New Member

Yeah, at four my daughter is growing more and more independent. That's awesome and I want this. But with every leap forward I realize she needs me and her mom less and less. It's such a weird thing, parenting. Such a huge range of emotions that catch you off guard all the time.

15. scrubmonkey

Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, glad I'm not the only one who's had this thought! My wife and I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, we're lucky if we have sex every 2 weeks - if that. Most of the time we're just too tired, or the thought of another kid quickly ruins the mood! But when we do have sex it's really good.

16. jutadawg

jutadawg New Member

Happy to report that last night --- a night where I didn't get to bed till shortly after midnight and had to wake up at 5:45 --- my wife and I ended up having amazing sex around 3:00 in the morning. Am I exhausted now? Fuck yes. Did I get my rocks off? Christ, I shot like a geiser.

Funny, but we ended up not fucking, which is atypical. We were both half asleep when I got this raging boner and started pressing it up against her ass. The wife is not an anal kind of gal --- just not her thing. I was only half awake at this point but she was pushing back against my cock. Then she suddenly sat up, shifted around and started sucking my dick. I was lying there with my legs spread and she started sucking/licking my balls till I nutted all over my chest. Then I stuck my face in her pussy and went to town. She sometimes really gets into me liking her (nicely trimmed) pubes. Like, I'll suck a little on her clit then run my tongue up into her pubes, just big lick. Sometimes this really gets her off and it did last night. Then we both very quickly turned over and went to sleep. Blissfully, even if I did have to get up in a couple hours.

Draft saved Draft deleted