Have a Jewy, Jewy Christmas

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is common knowledge among biblical historians.
There ain't no nothing called a biblical historian cuz the bible is the unadulterated TROOF! Looking any deeper than seeing the written English on the page is just poppycock. We all know they spoke English back then and that's the only way the bible can be read, KJV please!
<Sarcasm alert!>:wink:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't really have difficulty w/the holiday. But my job is extremely hectic during the season so I'm always stressed out during the holidays and long for sleep. I thank the Christians for having a holiday I can sleep late!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From our interfaith home on Santa Island... Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hou'oli Hanukaha!

Mahalo Nui Loa! That is beautiful. It sounds like twice as much fun to celebrate both faiths. :smile:

I've always loved it whenever I've been invited to share in holidays that aren't "mine" by cultural tradition. I feel honored to be invited to participate in things like that with friends.

I asked one of my dear friends about this because she married a man who is secular but who is very close to his devoutly religious fundamentalist Christian family, whom they live near in the deep south. I don't remember what denomination she said they were, but she said that she got lucky because they believe that the Jews are God's Chosen People, so even though they don't understand her religion they have very high respect for it and for her because she is a Jew. She said that they even have things written in Hebrew on banners in the church. She said that she feels really accepted into their community. So she practices the traditions she grew up with and she's really happy, and I'm really happy for her because I love her to death.

Last edited:
Media
Happy Holidays regardless of what and why you celebrate!

Enjoy the who, when, and where.

Wishing all of you the happiest and best in this holiday season.:smile:

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My family celebrates Christmas, but we are not Christian. It's just a day to get together, eat, drink, exchange gifts and I don't think anyone in the family relates it to Christ in any way.