Have a job that involves your dick?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any time we generalize about people, we're cruising for a bruising, tigerwolf, b/c there are so often exceptions. But when I say a matter of degrees, the bell curve can run from 0 to 100, you know. Does this help explain "my way of thinking?"

L

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't agree with a lot of what tiggerwoof posts ... okay, I don't agree with most of what he posts ... but he never spoke truer words than these:

[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1076170991;start=0#15 date=02/12/04 at 23:00:39]There are more f'ing mind games in gay society than you think. [/quote]

However, there's a difference between gay man headgames and man/woman headgames:

I'm a man; he's a man. Be he a brutish Neanderthal or a shrill, lisping queen, he's still a man, and I understand how a man's mind works. I understand the rules of the game. If there's a mind game going on, I realise it. Face it, men tend not to be very complicated creatures, and we know our own kind.
But I don't understand the workings of a woman's mind. Don't get me wrong; I have women friends, and women have my respect, but that that doesn't mean I have a clue what goes on in their minds. I don't understand their rules (if there are rules [?]), and I'm likely to miss the subtle clues that there's something amiss.
I think I prefer man/man mind games. At least we're on equal ground.

tigerwolf: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1076170991;start=20#22 date=02/15/04 at 13:33:35]I don't agree with a lot of what tiggerwoof posts ... okay, I don't agree with most of what he posts ... but he never spoke truer words than these:

However, there's a difference between gay man headgames and man/woman headgames:

I'm a man; he's a man. Be he a brutish Neanderthal or a shrill, lisping queen, he's still a man, and I understand how a man's mind works. I understand the rules of the game. If there's a mind game going on, I realise it. Face it, men tend not to be very complicated creatures, and we know our own kind.
But I don't understand the workings of a woman's mind. Don't get me wrong; I have women friends, and women have my respect, but that that doesn't mean I have a clue what goes on in their minds. I don't understand their rules (if there are rules [?]), and I'm likely to miss the subtle clues that there's something amiss.
I think I prefer man/man mind games. At least we're on equal ground.  
[/quote]

Oh dude, I TOTALLY agree there. That's why my female friends are, as we call it, man-wired in the head. I find it a lot easier to figure out what a man wants as well. Considering 90% of the time its "Sex sex sex sex sex". *lol*