Have An Outie, Will You Show Me?

As I've stated on here before, I'm fascinated with belly buttons. It's my weird childhood interest that carried over, lol. I specifically really like outie belly buttons. I was wondering if any guys would be willing to share their outie belly button? Please? lol. Hopefully I'm not the weirdo left on the island after this post, lol. Even if it's not yours, you can share one that's unique that you saw on another person. I just want to see the pics.

Jaguardriver86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I've stated on here before, I'm fascinated with belly buttons. It's my weird childhood interest that carried over, lol. I specifically really like outie belly buttons. I was wondering if any guys would be willing to share their outie belly button? Please? lol. Hopefully I'm not the weirdo left on the island after this post, lol. Even if it's not yours, you can share one that's unique that you saw on another person. I just want to see the pics.

You are not alone. I have a huge belly button fetish and I love seeing them, especially outies and swirly kind. Just wanna play with them and lick them.

Don't know if mine is an outie, don't know if mine is an innie. I think it's both? So:

IMG_0103.jpg

D

deleted15577081

Never seen such a large fleshy outie

I think that guy has an umbilical hernia, the lump is above his belly button. Might need surgery if it gets bigger!
I have an outie but dont like it, fluff from dark clothing can get trapped in the knots and then it looks even more gross than usual.

D

deleted15577081

saw this MMA fight video the other day, here's a still, thought of you!

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: cadmanken