Have any hung guys ever been told they were small?

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now, I am not asking to fulfil some odd fantasy, nor am I hoping this turns into a brag fest about your cock. What I want to know is if any of you have been told that you were small, by a partner, as a way of humiliating you?

Here is what I mean:

Before I realized that I was thicker than average, and that condoms came in different sizes, I used to have trouble with condoms tearing when I fucked my girlfriend(s). A girl I dated in college was not very experienced, and quite tight. Sex had to include a condom for me because I did not know her entire history and she had just started using the pill. Anyway, we were getting hot and heavy one night, and she was a lot hornier than ever before. I put on a very tight condom (Sheik) and we began having sex. After a few minutes of serious fucking, and her really getting into it, the condom broke. I was pissed, so I pulled out and went for another one. This spawned an argument, and she said, "I don't know why you break so many condoms, my last boyfriend was a lot bigger than you and he never had any trouble."

That really gave me a complex for a long time. She did reveal to me later that I was way thicker than he was, but only after we were together a while and had switched to condom-free sex. She admitted that she noticed a difference in my cock after I stopped squishing it into a condom, and that she brought up her ex because she was mad. She was against oral sex, and handjobs, so her only knowledge of my cock was fucking. Yeah, I know, a real keeper.

Has anyone ever had a similar situation?

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mmmmm, no. Some people are just vindictive bitches male or female. I think a man's cock is sacred space. No matter how pissed off I am at a lover, I never pull the your dick is soooo small I can thread a needle with it routine.

You just don't go there, period. And if they do, ask your best friend who has crabs fuck them the day before, videotape it, then dump them. :biggrin1:

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hahahaha, man, I should have done that. My roomie had the Clap, is that cool?

Shure, any curable gushing itchy smelly smegma producing panty staining dog sniffing cheese curdling warthog exciting face singeing venereal disease is cool. Just not the incurable or deadly ones, then that would be, like, against the law or something.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even though I am not a hung dude, I have been called "baby dick" by alot of fellow football locker room boys. I have never been naked around them, nor have I ever showered etc etc around them, but I just get called that. I think its just a dude thing though.

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
Never been told it was too small. One girl told me it was a little
longer than she could take, as I was kinda bottoming out in her.
This may have been more due to her lack of depth than my
excess of length. lol