Have any of the gals or guys here...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
encountered what is known as a "micropenis" ?

I believe it is defined as under 3 inches in length...what was the experience like? how did you feel? was the person super self conscious etc?

I bring this up because I had a good friend in boarding school and we were part of the same social scene, and everything was cool, he was very good looking, and I was "cute" but nothing really super special in the looks department...

Anyway, we both wound up after the same girl, and he just wanted to screw her wheras I really liked her and wanted a relationship with her etc.

she really had a pretty big crush on him and didn't really like me in that way, (I was 17, my friend was 16, the girl was 18) anyway I came back from thanksgiving break to find out that she had slept with him...anyway, I was really upset about it...it bothered me for a long while and he sort of lorded it over me as well...we sort of became enemies after that, as he really did not care about her at all...so eventually, I did get her, and she became my girlfriend and we were very serious for about a year or so.

When the subject of the other guy came up and she knew it sort of bugged me, she said..."oh please, you have nothing to worry about...he has the smallest penis...you wouldn't even believe it...it wasn't even like intercourse...i couldn't even feel anything..."she showed me the size with her pinky, which she said it was really shorter then...so we both had a good laugh, and she said I had no reason to be jealous and she was never going back to that.

Apparently, everyone but me in the group of friends at school had known that he was famed for what they called his "inch and half sawed off shotgun"

It was something I would have felt sorry for if it was someone I liked, but I must say I derived a tremendous ammount of pleasure knowing that this was his curse...

he was good-looking, had a southern accent, his family was absurdly wealthy, and he could get any girl he wanted...but that was the ultimate cruelty...he would always be the joke...the one that every girl he ever got would always tell her friends about and they would laugh and say "oh no" or something like that.

any similar experiences here?

mrpond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes all very well - but the undelying message was that you were rubbishing a guy with a small penis - so lets cut the crap about first paragraphs and such.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know anyone with one, neither does my gf, and her best friend has been with too many guys to count and she hasn't run across one either. I suspect that micro penises are about as common as guys with 9+

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes all very well - but the undelying message was that you were rubbishing a guy with a small penis - so lets cut the crap about first paragraphs and such.

there was no underlying message...and if you are so upset, perhaps you should leave the thread.

I asked these questions:

Have any of you encountered a micropenis?
what was the experience like? How did you feel? Was the person self-conscious.

nowhere have I "rubbished" anyone, other then telling the story about a guy who I knew who happened to be a total jerk to women, who turned out to have a micropenis.

I have every right to ask a question about encounters people have had, and if you don't like it then go away.

so kindly stay out of this thread since you have absolutely zero to contribute to it.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know anyone with one, neither does my gf, and her best friend has been with too many guys to count and she hasn't run across one either. I suspect that micro penises are about as common as guys with 9+

thanks for the response knight...I was thinking they are rather rare too...apparently, the percentage is approximately .6%

there are still plenty of functional normal smaller sizes between 4-6, but the under 3 inches are very rare and a bit unfortunate.

apparently, in 1960s and 1970s, if an infant boy was born with a penis under a certain size at birth, which was deemed "micro" doctors would suggest sexual reaasignment, if the parents agreed, they would remove the testes and make an artificial vagina.

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
Hm, I think it may be less common than something 9+. I've slept with a handful of men (or more) and have come across a few penises larger than 9", but never any of the "micro" varety. Though I have to say, that would be a deal breaker. Not sure what I could do with it (I guess it would be easy to deepthroat for a change!).
I wonder if they seem less common (to me) because those men choose not to have sex before marriage? I mean, if you were testing the waters first and came across something that small, ladies, would you go through with it? Love is a big deal, but I can't imagine staying faithful to someone/ something that size for a lifetime, unless I went in not knowing.
I'm interested in hearing from someone who has actually been there.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want to make anyone mad...but...the gal that says to one guy... that another guy has a micro penis... may simply want the the first guy to feel good about hilmself. If she had said, "Don't be mad I slept with him...I mean his penis was fucking huge and I came four times...but..really..you have a nice one too." Which story would you prefer?

I also know a gal that can't get enough of this one guy who has a small penis. He eats her out for days and she loves it more than cock.

But what do I know...I heart cock and don't understand women. Cheers

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to make anyone mad...but...the gal that says to one guy... that another guy has a micro penis... may simply want the the first guy to feel good about hilmself. If she had said, "Don't be mad I slept with him...I mean his penis was fucking huge and I came four times...but..really..you have a nice one too." Which story would you prefer?

I also know a gal that can't get enough of this one guy who has a small penis. He eats her out for days and she loves it more than cock.

But what do I know...I heart cock and don't understand women. Cheers

i understand...but it doesn;t make me mad because it turned out to be accurate, and confirmed...it was even in the yearbook, both his brother and his two best friends all wrote about it in their senior quote things, not to mention it was confirmed by three other girls.

so ordinarily i would say you might be right, but in this case it was confirmed.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
but I can't imagine staying faithful to someone/ something that size for a lifetime, unless I went in not knowing.

so you WOULD stay faithful to guy who married you without telling you that he had an unusually tiny penis?? really?

I've never met a micro.. 4 /4.5 ish was the smallest - that's only a wee bit smaller than average...

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
so you WOULD stay faithful to guy who married you without telling you that he had an unusually tiny penis?? really?

Well, if I were a lady who believed in no sex before marriage, and believed in marriage itself, then yes. I'm not one to take commitment lightly. And if I'd developed so much into the relationship and was truly in love, I think a miniscule penis would hardly be enough reason for divorce or even cheating. And I'd train his tongue.

But I definitely like to test drive first.

Phillynkd8

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I encountered a dormmate in college who had a micro penis. It was all he talked about. It was 2.5" long hard and as thick as my ring finger. (His balls were also very small.) He was otherwise a big kid, like 6' tall, 180lbs. It was kind of tragic, as he was an emotional mess over it, cried about it often, and had big issues with low self esteem. So he never dated, and was scared to death to ever get intimate with anyone. He said that on the rare occasions that he was intimate he would "freeze-up", just lay there and freak out.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My roommate last semester had a micropenis. It was a tiny little thing too, hard he was about 3-3.5 inches long and not as big around as my index finger. His penis was about the size of my youngest brothers when he was 3 years old. Talk about a guy with problems, wow! He was over 6 feet tall very thin, weighed probably 160, only wore a size 8 shoe. He was really a nice guy but had self esteem/worth issues. His family was wealthy and he had one sister, no brothers. He's very intelligent but his parents were what I call "typical money parents", meaning they're more concerned about their money and friends than they are their children and their childrens health and well being. Doctors now believe that if they had caught it soon enough they might have been able to correct his growth issue. So now he has issues with his parents as well.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never encountered a micropenis.

The smallest penis I ever encountered was, I would guess, about 4" in length and proportionally thin. I was making out with the guy and stuck my hand in his pants, then thought, "Whoa!" :eek: I think, though, that I did a good job of not betraying my reaction to him. I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

I will admit, however, that I didn't date him again or have sex with him, even though he was a really good kisser.

I guess size does matter, at least to a point. But I would never have told him that his size was the reason I wasn't seeing him again. I think I just said I was interested in someone else (which was true, in a roundabout way).

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe it is defined as under 3 inches in length...what was the experience like? how did you feel? was the person super self conscious etc?

My experience:

Well I think they are rare, and happen to think cocks around 7-8 inches are much more common than most people seem to believe.

A few weeks ago I met a guy who was great actually. Cute, fit, tall and funny. He was very keen so I showed off a bit to him. Actually I was pretty horny. He turned out to have a very small cock about 3.5 inches. He was a real gentleman. And of course he worshipped me, well probably my cock. He was a great lover. He said it was small but always hard. True.

Revenge:

Revenge is can feel great temporarily. The kid that yelled out to everyone that I had a hard on the locker room at school died shortly after in a terrible accident. As a kid for years I wondered if it could have been divine retribution. Actually he had a small penis, as a kid, and he died before adulthood. Regarding the lockeroom experience, my friends told him he was a rude cunt, and wanted to keep comparing genitals to agree on who had the most pubic hair.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My experience:

Well I think they are rare, and happen to think cocks around 7-8 inches are much more common than most people seem to believe.

A few weeks ago I met a guy who was great actually. Cute, fit, tall and funny. He was very keen so I showed off a bit to him. Actually I was pretty horny. He turned out to have a very small cock about 3.5 inches. He was a real gentleman. And of course he worshipped me, well probably my cock. He was a great lover. He said it was small but always hard. True.

Revenge:

Revenge is can feel great temporarily. The kid that yelled out to everyone that I had a hard on the locker room at school died shortly after in a terrible accident. As a kid for years I wondered if it could have been divine retribution. Actually he had a small penis, as a kid, and he died before adulthood. Regarding the lockeroom experience, my friends told him he was a rude cunt, and wanted to keep comparing genitals to agree on who had the most pubic hair.

that is so strange! The guy I told the story about, who became a sworn enemy of mine, I wished terrible things on him for how he treated the girl I would go on to date...and he was killed approximately two years later because he was drunk driving and hit a tree.

I felt bad about it for awhile so it is just a strange irony that you mentioned that.