Have any of the gay/bi guys here ever helped a straight guy "experiment"?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by dgray610, Oct 15, 2006.

1. dgray610

dgray610 New Member

I'm 24 now, bisexual and in the military (deep closet, lol). But you'd be surprised, especially way back in basic training how many supposedly "straight" guys were willing to experiment with another guy for horniness sake.

Like this one guy I had a major crush on who was also my night guard partner. We all showered together naked, and boy was he packing...anyway, we became good friends and he found out I was bisexual. He was straight, had a girlfriend writing him letters every day and whatnot, but one night during night guard, as youn guys often do, our conversation turned to sex.

Which led to him pointing out that I was making no attempt to hide the fact I was gawking at his hardon. We joked about it, and he soon remarked after 6 weeks of no sex he was horny as hell and was going to go to the bathroom and rub one out, to which I joked "Need an extra hand? After all with your eyes closed a mouth on your "member" feels good regardless of gender.", knowing he was straight, as he reiterated to me time and again.

But this time I was in for a surprise. After walking down the hall, he came back a minute later and said "You know, that offer sounds good...I'll take it." Well, we quicly made haste to a bathroom stall, and I went down on him like a white house intern, and I swear he must have had a gallon stored up for me.

It was a bit awkward the enxt few days after, but then he decided to keep it a regular thing, always just me blowing him, no reciprocation, but it was great. i still talk to im to this day, and he got married after basic training, and claims he's neer been with nor will be with a guy again, but it was fun for the time.

On a different note, when i was living in a Group Home, I also had a friend turn into a fuck buddy of mine, a hot puerto rican friend with a good 9 uncut inches on him....It's funny how quickly he was willing to progress form jerk off buddies to fuck buddies. He claims I made him bisexual,lol...but that's another story for another day.

All that aside, Has anyone else ever broken in a supposed straight guy/gay sex "Virgin?" I personally find t so much more of a turn on and very very hot.

2. dgray610

dgray610 New Member

195 views and yet not a single reply, lol....

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Yes, I have. Many times, actually. The world is full of the curious, and it is just good manners to help them out...

CuriousNJWM likes this.
  4. uberzig08

uberzig08 Member

On avarge, I think everyone has experimented (which is natural) but admitting it is a different thing. :redface:

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes, I helped several "Straight" guys experiment..

Was fun. Some jumped the fence...and some stayed with their girly friends.

6. B_devilsnight007

B_devilsnight007 New Member

sure have... and still do.. although he has a girlfriend, it's a long distance rel'ship.. so he sometimes needs a lil help... that's where i come into play... he comes over late, we watch tv for a lil bit, then he pretends to fall asleep, usually with a obvious hardon, and i rub him, then take it out and blow him off... good times, then he wakes back up, and leaves... sometimes he makes a lil fuss about what goes on, meh, i don't even pay attention to him, i know he'll be back anyways...
    i don't mind, i love suckin on that big fat cock!
    here's a good example, of such a time...

7. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

Has anyone else ever broken in a supposed straight guy/gay sex "Virgin?" I personally find t so much more of a turn on and very very hot.[/quote]

Yes, it was fun, I am still friends with them. I'm sure there are stories I've posted before. Friends are friends, they share, experiment, support, trust.

8. Gaydane

Gaydane New Member

I have been with some bisexual guys, but no heterosexuals as far as I know....ok, once I met a young guy in a cruising-park and he claimed to be heterosexual, but since he asked me to fuck him (what I did...) I doubt he really was heterosexual...probably he was bisexual!

9. Pjurlover

Pjurlover New Member

Albums:
    I had my first sexual experience with a man fairly recently. He gave me a helping hand -- and I very much enjoyed it. This is a 100% true story.

I was out of town on business and had some down time one afternoon. So I went up to the hotel pool/spa area to sunbathe for a while. I was wearing a small, unlined tan-through bathing suit that left little to the imagination. After laying down in a chaise lounge, I noticed 2 people on treadmills through a window behind me in the gym area, a man and a woman. And I could feel their eyes on me and thought, what the hell, I'll give them a show. My cock started to grow in my little swimsuit and I'm sure that a bulge was VERY noticeable.

After a while I went into the sauna, a small room with just two benches and enough room for two people to sit side by side. A man was in the sauna when I entered, fully nude and lying on his back. He got up startled and on hindsight I wonder if he was touching himself.

We sat side by side, silently, and I could feel his eyes on my smooth cock and balls. I leaned back to give him a good show and he watched not-so-subtley as my cock bobbed up and down a bit. Teasing the hell out of him, from time to time I would run my hands all over my body, squeegee-ing the sweat. Eventually, I ran my hands along my thighs . . . and then my inner thighs . . . and he left the sauna. I thought, "okay, show's over."

I was very horny by this time and began touching myself. Soon I had a full erection. And then to my surprise, the guy came back into the sauna. My cock was hard as a rock and I couldn't have hid it if I wanted to . . . but I didn't even try. His eyes popped wide open as he looked at my cock. He began stroking his cock and I stroked mine . . . What was happening? Well, I really got off on this guy watching me stroke my cock . . . so I did it for him every which way. And I watched him stroke his cock. It was shorter but fatter, with a big bulbous head.

Then, ever so tentatively, he leaned over and gently touched my balls. His touch felt so good as he caressed my balls. Oh my cock was on fire. Then he reached up and took my cock in his hand. His touch was truly expert. omg what was going on? I didn't know but wow I didn't want him to stop!! He stroked me and caressed me and stroked and caressed and eventually I shot a big load. Then he milked my cock and squeezed out every drop of my cum. He wiped his hand on my towel. And I grabbed some cum from off of my legs, licked it off my hand, and then swallowed it.

He then left the sauna, not to return. Not a word was spoken. We didn't look one another in the eye. It was totally spontaneous, and anonymous, and horny as hell !!! Just raw sexuality. It was great . . . and I wanted it to happen again. It has :p

But I will be forever grateful to this mysterious stranger in Toronto. So hey, keep helping us "straight" guys along . . . One of you has opened a door for me.

10. robmass42

robmass42 New Member

I played baseball in college (catcher - ha!).

During my junior year we were out of town for a 3-day weekend tournament. My buddy and roommate was out chasing around the 'local talent'.... he never had any problem finding enthusiastic women. I had the hotel room to myself most of the time - he stopped by to pick up messages and a change of clothes.

Anyway, I caught wind of a local swimming beach where all kinds of people went skinny-dipping late at night. That had my name written all over it, so the last night out of town I headed over there around 10:00 pm.

I found the beach, and started walking around. There weren't very many people there. I saw a few clusters of high school age kids, passing a bottle or a joint around.

Didn't see anybody I recognized, so I picked a spot and dropped my gear and my clothes and headed for the water. It felt great. Nobody else fun was in the water, so I went back to where I'd dropped by clothes and stuff. Stretched out on a towel to relax, and soon saw a shortstop from one of the other teams standing over me, grinning.

He had his shirt off, and was barefoot. Furry muscular chest, flat belly, big shoulders and arms. I invited him to join me, and soon we were naked together and sharing a joint. Found out he had recently broken up with a hometown older girlfriend. They had a kid together, but she met somebody else.

He told me his roommate had a girl in their room, and he didn't know how late they'd be there. We ended up back in my room. He got naked again, right away, and laid down on this back on the bed, grinning at me. Not needing a house to fall on me, I blew him. He didn't reciprocate, or share my bed for the night, but he was open to some naked hugs and light kissing.

11. Azhdeha

Azhdeha New Member

Heh, the first time ever messed around with a guy - - he was str8, and i was a ...."good" friend lol....man - he was about 10 inches and THICK...and only 15!!! i was mind blown...he was just plain blown lol....first time for me to ever blow a guy, first time he was ever blown. Real good times.

12. jgerson

jgerson New Member

I have helped out a few ppl, some were more willing than others. One of my good friends was 100% but was klacking confidence. Being very open in sexual conversation he asked ,me for advice. I told him the truth about how his size was decent and such. Finally he got drunk one night at a friends house and one thing led to another. . . but that was it. He was uncoforatable about the whole thing but never said he regrets it.

13. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Have had a few str8 friends asked if I had ever experimented with another guy. Watched the top of the heads of a few friends move up and down as they gave me excellent blow jobs for guys that never had done anything like that. Most were one night stands and a few were a once in awhile visit. Yes, did reciprocate with a couple of very close friends.

14. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I recently had an experience with a straight guy (or at least he said he was and this was his first time). I don't play with anyone at work, but our corporate headquarters sent a team of individuals to work with us on a project. The guy I was assigned to work with was very attractive and we got along very well from the beginning. This occurred over a two week period. The first couple of days were very intense and we worked long hours. After the fourth day, we decided that we would take a break and meet somewhere for dinner and drinks. We had about a two hour break, so I went home, showered and changed--all the time thinking about this guy with killer looks and body (well from what I could tell clothed). We decided to eat in the restaurant in the hotel he was staying at. I received a call from him stating that he was running late and I could meet him in his room. Once I got to the room, he answered the door in a towel, as he just got out of the shower. I was trying to be discrete, but my eyes were all over him. As he apologized for running late I couldn't help but wonder what he would look like without the towel. He went into the bathroom to finish getting dressed and soon we were heading towards the restaurant.

After several drinks and talking about a lot of different topics, he asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told him that I was single at this time. He stated that he was surprised that a "good looking guy like myself wasn't committed". After more drinks (yes, I blame it on the alcohol) I confessed to being bi. He told me that he was straight, but curious. With all of the "signals" that I felt I was getting from this dude...I threw it all out there and told him that I would be happy to help him with his curiosity. After some more drinks, we ended up in his hotel room. That night I gave him a blow job and over the next several days, it progressed into more activities. Needless to say, it was a lot of fun.

In retrospect, I am not sure if I was conned or not. He will be coming back in about six months. We will see where it goes from there!

15. SoFla8

SoFla8 New Member

Albums:
    I was still a member of AOL in 2000 when I divorced. I changed my profile around a bit and added the fact that I was "orally Bisexual". A couple of months later I got an IM from a married woman. She was local and married. She explained that she thought two guys getting it on was very hot and wanted to watch something like that one day. Over the next week we chatted casually about lots of different things.
    She soon revealed that she had discussed a MFM with her husband and that he was willing to try it. She hadn't mentioned her desire to see a guy suck cock to her husband and we contemplated how we thought it should be approached. I gave her my idea of a way we could try it and she agreed. We decided on the next friday night.
    They wanted to travel to my area to meet and I gave them the name of a chain-type bar/restaraunt. I arrived at 8 and sat at the bar wondering what I was doing. This was certainly the wildest thing I had done since divorce and I was a little nervous. They arrived about 15 minutes later. We had exchanged Pictures so they spotted me right away and sat next to me at the bar. We had a few drinks and made small talk before she got up and walked around both of us and stood next to me so that I was in the middle. She pushed her tits against me, put her hand on my leg and said to her husband "Are you sure I can have this?" He replied "Of course sweetie. Happy Birthday!" I was stunned. I had no idea I was part of a birthday present!:tongue:
    We met at a hotel nearby and they paid for a room. Once we were in the room she laid on the bed and motioned for me to join her. He sat on a chair and watched. We undressed eachother slowly and started fucking around. She pushed me back and started to suck my cock like there was no tomorrow. She was really into it. Moaning and saying all sorts of nasty and lustfull things about it and what she was doing to it. I had almost forgotten her husband so I looked over at where he was. He was naked and stroking his cock and obviously enjoying the show.
    I told her I wanted to eat her out, but she said she had to feel me inside her before that. Boy, she really liked to be fucked hard. She begged and encouraged me to fuck her hard and said stuff like "God yes, fuck me with that big cock!" She was an animal.
    Soon I pulled out and went down on her. This is when our plan went into action. She called her husband over to the bed and started sucking his cock while I was eating her out. After a few minutes she looked down at me and winked for me to join her. He had no idea what was about to go down (pun intended). I moved up to the other side of him and she pointed his cock towards me. I grabbed it and started to suck it right away. He wasn't totally out of it and grunted a weak protest to what I was doing. She was in heaven and encouraged me and comforted him by saying things like "That's soooo hot!" and "Doesn't that feel good hunny?" He was about half my size and it was no trouble to take all of him into my mouth. We both took turns sucking him and he watched us a while. He didn't want to come too soon so we stopped and she moved over him into a 69 so he could eat her while she sucked me while I knelt between his legs.
    She decided to go for broke and pushed me back onto the bed as she climbed off of him. She went down on me again, but with more enthusiasm. He was next to us on the bed and she told him to come closer. He said that he had never done anything like this, but since it was her present he would. He moved in as close as he could and watched her. She took he mouth off of me and looked at him. He really was unsure about it and it showed. She told him it was ok and to take it slow. He grabbed my cock, looked at it and then put it in his mouth. She was totally into it and even demonstrated a few things for him while they took turns.
    We both fucked her brains out before we decided to part ways and he didn't show any more interest in my cock for the rest of the night.
    They called me 2 weeks later for "drinks" again. :biggrin1: This time he didn't need an invitation to give me head so I assumed he did enjoy it. I got together with them a total of 5 times over about a year until they had to relocate for his job. They always insisted on paying for dinner, drinks, hotel and whatever...which was a nice bonus!

16. wishiwashung

wishiwashung Member

Albums:
    one night when my friend slept over all i could think about was his big huge cock (or so he said) i flat out said that id like to give him a handjob and he agreed after a long while. i ended up pulling his pants down for him (that part was AWESOME) and i gasped and choked on air when i saw how big he actually was. he was still soft(my favorite way to see a cock) but he was 7 inches long (i measured--he let me!!!) and after a while i started stroking, stroking him he got bigger and bigger until his full 11 inches towered above us. he was laying on my bed and i was in front of him, smelling his beautiful cock and balls which were a tiny bit smaller than baseballs. i got him to his point of no return and he squirted the biggest load that ive ever seen all over my face, floor, and body. he said that he was really sorry and that he now felt really wierd. i told him that i LOVED it (and believe me that was no lie) and that id really like to do it again. he said sure! i still feel a little bad now though, because i turned him bi but i loved all the time me and his monster spent together!!! from all this, we became best friends

17. Brentboy17

Brentboy17 New Member

Albums:
    Im str8, any body want to mess around with me?

18. wishiwashung

wishiwashung Member

Albums:
    oh by the way, my friend was just 14 when this happened. i can only imagine how big he is now...

19. davidjh7

Gold Member

This is a rhetorical question, isn't it?:tongue:

20. agnslz

Gold Member

Ooh! I am so turned on right now!:biggrin1::wink:

No. But I find the thought of it as much of a turn on as you do! I get so turned on by most straight guys, it's unbelievable! Forbidden fruit, I guess!:biggrin1:

CuriousNJWM likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted