Have any of the gay/bi guys here ever helped a straight guy "experiment"?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I've had a couple of friends in my life that have a real clumsy way of meandering toward sex issues and disclosing perhaps a bit too much. There was one guy that unashamedly referred to me as "gorgeous" like it was a thing New York men do. (Anyone care to vouch for that?) Eventually, that ended by me having one too many brews and asking him flat out if he were hitting on me -- probably came off a little harsh, and for that I later apologized.

(He explained that he was drawn to me because I reminded him of people he used to have as friends. Then again, the guy was wrestling a coke addiction of $1,000 a week and his homosexual behavior often went hand in hand with drugs.)

Another guy, I work with him now at the restaurant. He's been described as clingy; I just think he wants buddies to hang with. We partied one night and he was outwardly expressive about liking me (platonically). The second time, we were trying to sweat off some alcohol in the sauna and he asked me if I ever messed with a guy. Feeling uncomfortable with the question, I gave him a half-hearted answer about "doing all sorts of wild shit in college," and he said that while drunk some gay guy friend of his tried to fellate him, which he rejected as much as he could (cupped his hands over his dick).

A third guy -- another recent trainee appointed to the staff -- made remarks about living in San Francisco, avoiding Castro like the plague, but still finding guys attracted or piqued by him. Never mind this Abercrombie guy who's busting down his barriers a little too much. (Whole 'nother story.)

My intuition got struck both times. I wouldn't outright say he's wanting to fuck around, but I think if you hint around and discuss that kind of stuff, the thought's crossed your mind at least once or twice.

I find myself in these situations thinking "It wouldn't surprise me if..." regarding experimentation, sexual orientation, whatever. That's probably as noncommittal and honest as I can get it.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Gosh, longwinded day today...

Anyway, would I help? I don't know. It would depend on the guy. I would require, never mind mandate discretion about the encounter. If it were to leak, I would probably be inclined toward a fist fight -- simply because I don't need or want the added complication or gossip.

I don't think I could do all that much. I don't get weirded out by circle jerks and a good mouth is simply a good mouth. I guess I would be more inclined to participating if I genuinely felt like the guy needed to get something accomplished out of the deal, whether to satisfy a curiosity or follow an urge to its end. I would feel honored to be chosen and that would be a bit of an ego boost. Mix the obvious physical benefits of getting off with a good bit of brain stroking and that's a rather potent mix.

Otherwise, if it felt ingenuine, unsafe, or didn't sit well with me or if it would bore me, I would politely decline. (Kinda like how I feel about webcamming nowadays.)

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
When I was at college I had a close mate who I "played" with on occasions. Both of us had girlfriends at the time. His was an Italian girl, back in Italy, that he only got to see in the holidays, mine worked at the other end of the country at an airport, on an irregular shift pattern, so we only got together about once every three to four weeks.
My mate and I were very close and shared a house with two other guys from college, all of us with our own rooms. Often my mate and I would be the last to hit the sack, talking about all sorts of things into the small hours of the morning. I got to know a lot about him and discovered that, at the age of 19, he had never wanked in his life and didn't really know what it was about. I found this particularly surprising, as at home he shared a bedroom with his brother, who was two years older.
One night, whilst we were talking, I explained the mechanics of masturbation to him and suggested that he try it some time. A few nights later we were having one of our regular late night chats and we'd been talking about the girls and were getting quite horny, when he just announced that he was rock hard and had to do something with it. He apologised as he hauled his uncut cock out of the fly of his jeans and lay on the bed (well, a mattress on the floor!) stroking himself. His cock stood up vertically, the foreskin pressing into his navel and the shaft hard against his stomach. I found this quite interesting, as mine sticks out at ninety degrees when I'm hard. After a few minutes watching him stroking away, my curiosity got the better of me and I asked if he wanted me to take over for him. To my surprise he said yes, so I gripped his cock and wanked him for a few minutes until eventually he came all over his stomach. He thanked me and I reminded him (jokingly) that he owed me one!
A few nights later we were in a similar situation and I volunteered to help him out if he returned the favour, which he did. This led on to quite a number of similar experiences - we wanked in his room, we wanked in my room, we wanked in the bathroom, we even wanked in the kitchen one night after the other two had gone to bed. This only went on for a few months and was a blessed relief for a pair of horny 20-22 year olds. I was pretty relaxed about it (as I still am) - it wasn't as if I wanted to do anything more - but eventually he guilt-tripped and we stopped helping each other out.
It was a good experience and I still feel that we have a connection as friends that I don't have with some of my other friends. He's been married (to a different girl), had a daughter with her, they've split up and he and the daughter are now living with another woman. It hasn't damaged our long-term friendship and I'm happy that he didn't miss out completely on the pleasure of pleasuring himself when he was younger. It was fun, while it lasted.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
During my college days I definitely did more than experiment with some of my straight buddies. My friends all know I am gay and willing to help out a bud...so whenever some had a really bad case of blue balls, I was more than willing to help. There was never any weird feelings after (for the most part) and some of these guys are still friends to this day.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In all honesty, I have had a few "straight" guys want to experiment. I declined them all. (A few were married. A few were about to be married as well.) These guys were VERY handsome which made for some great fantasies. I just didn't want to be the one to color their life decisions. I am also respectful of my fellow straight associates.

I think that the source of "the gay man adoration of straight man" type-thing is a twisted spin on the "fraternity" fantasy. Some gay men feel a certain camaraderie with straight men. It is a part of the appeal. The eroticism (not homoeroticism :smile: ). Something that compels you that you can never have. Like a welded brass ring on the outskirts of a merry go round. You can reach for it and get it. You sure aren't taking that brassie home. It isn't yours.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh Yes I Have Several Buddys That I Started In High School Sucking And Still Work On Their Wackers For Them. All Three Are Married But Say Their Wives Can't Suck It Like Me. I Even Let One Hit The Back Door On Occasion.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well i think it quite natural for str8 guys to experiment and there is nothing wrong with that, it doesnt mean they are gay it just means they are interested in exploring everything that is there for the taking. They always say "curiosity killed the cat" but no one mentions what the cat was doing or even hom much fun it had befor it died.

on to somthing else now i have just recently had an experience like this, my str8 mate and i were on a camping trip (like 2 days ago) and things got a little more further than just normal mates get up to. hes know that im gay and I still think hes totally str8 and this isnt the first time somthing like this has happend with this guy so...

in conclusion (sorry bout the long post) i say if the opportunity arises with a str8 guy take it, but dont force it on him just go with his flow and if it gets that far all the better.

Here 4 the fun!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All that aside, Has anyone else ever broken in a supposed straight guy/gay sex "Virgin?" I personally find t so much more of a turn on and very very hot.

Yes I have, I 'helped' a friend at uni who was straight. Altough it was after a drunken night out he knew what he wanted, and we still to this day have sex with each other. Even though he has a girlfriend

All I want to know is
Am I wrong to do this knowing he has a girlfriend?

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting subject matter. Yeah, I've had plenty of ops to help "straight" guys explore and check out the other side. While not in the military, I'm in a fraternity and played a team sport. After them getting past the fact I was gay (apparently gay guys don't act like me), a couple guys in both groups approached me about the idea. I've one guy that I've remained friends with for many years. The other guys gave it a go a couple times and figured it wasn't for them. I did get to get together with a major stud because his gf thought it would be hot to see him do another guy. That night....heh heh....the "straight guy" taught me a couple things.

btnbtm2xs4u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,
yes am 'gay' but prefer straight, curious,bi guys
currently have a 'straight' suck/fuck buddy, gets me hot and horny every time. :tongue:

I'm 24 now, bisexual and in the military (deep closet, lol). But you'd be surprised, especially way back in basic training how many supposedly "straight" guys were willing to experiment with another guy for horniness sake.

Like this one guy I had a major crush on who was also my night guard partner. We all showered together naked, and boy was he packing...anyway, we became good friends and he found out I was bisexual. He was straight, had a girlfriend writing him letters every day and whatnot, but one night during night guard, as youn guys often do, our conversation turned to sex.

Which led to him pointing out that I was making no attempt to hide the fact I was gawking at his hardon. We joked about it, and he soon remarked after 6 weeks of no sex he was horny as hell and was going to go to the bathroom and rub one out, to which I joked "Need an extra hand? After all with your eyes closed a mouth on your "member" feels good regardless of gender.", knowing he was straight, as he reiterated to me time and again.

But this time I was in for a surprise. After walking down the hall, he came back a minute later and said "You know, that offer sounds good...I'll take it." Well, we quicly made haste to a bathroom stall, and I went down on him like a white house intern, and I swear he must have had a gallon stored up for me.

It was a bit awkward the enxt few days after, but then he decided to keep it a regular thing, always just me blowing him, no reciprocation, but it was great. i still talk to im to this day, and he got married after basic training, and claims he's neer been with nor will be with a guy again, but it was fun for the time.

On a different note, when i was living in a Group Home, I also had a friend turn into a fuck buddy of mine, a hot puerto rican friend with a good 9 uncut inches on him....It's funny how quickly he was willing to progress form jerk off buddies to fuck buddies. He claims I made him bisexual,lol...but that's another story for another day.

All that aside, Has anyone else ever broken in a supposed straight guy/gay sex "Virgin?" I personally find t so much more of a turn on and very very hot.