Have Any Of The Other Women Gotten This?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ScorpioSlut, Jun 27, 2009.

1. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm "X", I just found this site, I've been looking online for info or advice on this topic and was totally surprised to find this whole forum dedicated to it.
    Hope its ok that Im writing to you, but there arent too many other women on here it seems so I decided to go ahead and send this message to you.
    I just wanted to know if you could recommend someone who could talk to a young guy I know who could use some counseling on this same topic. He is 18, and is a foster who recently moved into my sister's home. He is a bit of a special case in that he is very very far behind socially and academically for his age, due to a very sheltered upbringing. He was raised and homeschooled by his elderly grandmother in the mountains in Kentucky, way out in some cabin where they lived really remote and outside society: no tv, no internet, no other kids around, nothing. She taught him to read and write well, but that is about it really. She went into a nursing home and the kid was so far behind that they put him into foster.
    Anyway, the reason he needs some counseling is for this same male issue that this site is about. He has the same size issue going on, only really really extreme. I only know about this because I accidentally happened to walk in on him when he was changing after we were swimming at sis's house. Luckily he was not aware. But others too have mentioned that its kind of obviously noticeable. I don't know how to explain this any better, but my husband is a normal 6 inch man, but this poor kid was closer to twice that, soft, yes soft. Ive seen nothing in the gallery here like it. And its odd because he is this skinny, cute, naive kid. It sometimes appears to burden him at times as well.
    Now the real problem is that he is totally unaware of this, he just think all men are his size. He has no idea how much smaller other men are than this. He is totally clueless at this point about adult things such as this, and its not good because soon someone is going to say something about this and he will be totally unprepared for that. He really needs to be clued in.
    So i was wondering, can you recommend someone here who would be willing to talk to him and educate him a bit on this?
    Sorry for the long note,
    Thanks,
    "X"

I got this in my mailbox today and it's not only creepy but totally inappropriate. If in fact there is a foster child in this situation (which I highly doubt) then there are resources better than LPSG to help him. If it is true I really want to find out where "they" are and call DCFS because that child doesn't need to be in that home. Bunch of loonies on the internet I tell ya.

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It's not the exact wording but very similar to one I had ages ago (over a year) I believe lots of us on the site have had this, or a very similar message.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Its been over a year ago....word for word.

4. drenker

drenker Member

Albums:
    So what's the purpose of that message? I might be slow because I don't get it.

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Somebody with a fantasy hoping to lure you into participating. When the lotof us ere recieving this message last year many of us told "her" to just let him read the site for himself.

They kept sending the letters out.
    There is no genuine need of assistance. Report the PM as spam.

6. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks! I must've missed the first round and got lucky enough to be picked for round 2. Oh JOY!!!

7. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    yep i got it too.

8. dolfette

Gold Member

creeeeepy!

some loser wants to role play being a young innocent, and have an older woman tell him how special his todger is.

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Just a thought. If this was real, why would the letter sender want a woman to recommend someone? They would just have to post that in the relationship section.

I feel for you ladies. Beauty can be a curse sometimes.

10. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Has nothing to do with beauty and all to do with being female! Emotional maturity is not a pre-req on this forum y'know.

11. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I've never received this PM, thankfully.

12. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

This just goes to show that there is never a shortage of strangeness, and this place is certainly not an exception.

Draft saved Draft deleted