Have Any Of The Straight Members Here, Ever Wanted To Kiss A Guy Once?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have had pvt chats with at least a couple of guys that are listed as str8 on lpsg that offered to kiss my head and then move up and kiss me on the lips. lol
I'd never repeat what or who, but you'd be amazed at what some 100% str8 guys have mentioned to me. On another video chat program that I use, I've had guys offer me some of the nastiest experiences, then I look at their profiles, and they're littered with "str8, no guys EVER" lines. So, that's one of the reasons I take the percentages with a grain of salt. :rolleyes:

Reactions: dreamer20

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know. Being fascinated with cocks sounds pretty gay to me. lol

And here you just changed your profile from 50/50 to 100% straight! Very interesting ... and thanks for letting us know so quickly what you're about so that we can ignore you.

Reactions: dreamer20

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm wondering if any straight men have ever wanted to kiss a guy that they knew. I'm talking about someone who never was even attracted to a member of the same sex, but one person they knew in particular, they actually considered it, but never with anyone else.

That's a total contradiction. If you're attracted to someone of the same sex, you aren't 'straight', you're either gay or bi. Doesn't matter if it's one or all of 'em. Period.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
That's a total contradiction. If you're attracted to someone of the same sex, you aren't 'straight', you're either gay or bi. Doesn't matter if it's one or all of 'em. Period.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

Just once? Just once doesn't mean you're not straight. Some people really get on with one particular person and end up with strong feelings but they don't look at any other men the same. Just the one person. Some people get attracted to a person's personality.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always considered myself to be absolutely 100% into chicks, but even I've thought about sucking a buddy's cock before. I guess you've kinda got to factor in how long it's 'been' and how horny you are at the time before you make any sudden new decisions about your own sexuality.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
I've always considered myself to be absolutely 100% into chicks, but even I've thought about sucking a buddy's cock before. I guess you've kinda got to factor in how long it's 'been' and how horny you are at the time before you make any sudden new decisions about your own sexuality.
Exactly! I've heard this a lot and people automatically assume that this means they're gay. Many guys, not everyone but a lot, have at one time or another, been curious, or have thought about doing something with a friend. Soemtimes there's something in particular about a person they know that really turns them on, or if they were to kiss a guy, it would be this one particular person.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have actually kissed a friend once, in front of a very strict minded friend of ours, just to mess with his mind.

It was ... fun. Never came back for more in my life, but it was priceless to see the shock in my friend's (the 3rd) face.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had dogs try to kiss me and I get grossed out. They seem to be very friendly and all but the feeling just doesn't go the other way. I'll wrap my arms around one which is ok for short while but inevitably they want to kiss me. I try to be nice. The big wet tongue thing is too much. Friends tell me their mouths are cleaner than humans. I don't know. To each their own.