Have any of ya'll heard of dying your pubic hair?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bigdick04: I was curious if you could dye your pubic hair to match the color of the hair on top of your head. And if you can where can you get the stuff to do it with?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=bigdick04 link=board=clothing;num=1077428353;start=0#0 date=02/21/04 at 21:30:13]I was curious if you could dye your pubic hair to match the color of the hair on top of your head. And if you can where can you get the stuff to do it with?
    [/quote]
    Sure, you can, bigdick04. Just For Men by Combe, Inc. comes in all colors and shades and is easy to use. I recommend it.

Luke

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

PS I just reread your question. It can be purchased at any drug store, I would think.. I use Walgreen's.

4. Atlrabbit

Atlrabbit New Member

When the grey came early on the top I began using "Just For Men" for head, beard, chest and pubic hair as well. It helps with the moral. Don't leave it on to long - follow the directions. I usually pick it up about once a month at the food store or at any drug store.

5. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: And for god sakes, don't get it piss slit. My friend did that and went running/yelling like hell to the shower. The beard dye is good b/c it's a gel form I hear.

Draft saved Draft deleted