Have any of you gotten a PROPER deepthroat?

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like Heather whatever-her-name-is. I mean a deepthroat where she's trying to touch her forehead on your pelvis, cock all the way down her throat. I haven't, and I feel that life is incomplete because of it. Woe...oh woe is me. ;)

Cenya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl I hook up with can do it, but her throat is too small or shaped weird because it hurts the head of my cock when she goes all the way down, not at all as smooth as heather-deepthroat can do it.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It takes practice but I have had it done to me. They have to learn to work through the gag reflex.

By the way despite what I have read around here, the gag reflex is just that. A reflex. It has nothing to do with a woman having too much girth shoved in her mouth. If you try to shove your own finger down your throat you'd gag. Is your finger too thick? That's just how the body works. Not trying to shatter egos, just educating.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
No my dick is too long and too thick. No one has ever gotten the whole thing in their mouth, unless it it soft that is. Because of the thickness, everyone always scrape the hell out of my dick. Their jaws always get too tired to go long enough for me to cum with a blowjob.

Reactions: BaddJack

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never gotten a deep throat. In fact, as I've stated many times before, I've never even gotten half of my dick sucked.

And I fail to believe my dick is too big to be deep throated. I'm SURE there is someone out there that can suck all of my dick, I just haven't found her. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever come across such a woman :disappointed:

Simba

Reactions: BaddJack

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've had one girl to deep throat me and a couple of guys one dude drove me crazy he licked my balls while he was sucking me damn i still get hard thinking about him.he told me he learned how to suck at 15 his mom remarried and the guy had a son that was 18 he was latin and hung over 9 inches and use to made me suck him to the balls at night...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
of the people I have been with only 2 have managed to swallow all the way. When it happens it is a great feeling.

Can get frustrating when I DT someone who is about my size or bigger and they can't return the favor.

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing compares to a set of nuts resting on a chin eh. I have yet to fail at taking a cock right to the balls and snuggle into the pubes regardless of the length or girth. To have a guy face fuck me is pure ecstasy for him and me. You need to know how to position your head, according to the size, shape, angle, and control gag reflex.

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my cock is not especially thick so actually yes, a few have. only one did a really good job, though... like, where it doesnt hurt going down. he wasnt kidding around when it came to big dick, obviously he had a bit of experience

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have any of us gotten proper deepthroat? Yes...quite a few times actually. A proper blowjob is a good blowjob with or without deepthroat, though some occasional deep and bustin a nut when it's deep in there is the best!

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the years I have learned how to deep throat big, thick cocks. The longest one was over eight inches and very thick. The only problem I had was maintaining the action - I needed to expel the organ every so often in order to take a gulp of air. I love cock-sucking and deep throating is a pleasure that I reserve for special partners!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Oh Yeah.....all the time!

That's one good thing about not being too big....my 6x5.5 has never lacked for receiving good and deep, deepthroating!

Something about being able to have it all gobbled up to the root
that sends me to that special place over the top!.....:biggrin: